Arena King - Don't tell me Old Ben is dead!

Prev1
Long live Old Ben!

https://youtu.be/lBHwQYa_uYY

For more join my arena strategy room

Arena King,
Josh Mayer
Line id joshmayer

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Arena King lol
    You are pretty full of yourself aren't you ^^
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Arena King lol

I am.....
  • Options
    Congrats. You beat a bad AI when you hit almost every RNG possible.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I think I did say that at the end of the video.... Praise be to the gods of RNG
  • Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Arena King lol

Ooohwee. If he's the king, why is he at the #2 spot? :#
  • Options
    He's a Gent - the arena Queen comes first!
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Arena King lol

So much hate..... Or jealousy.... #carepolice
  • Options
    Arena King lol

Ooohwee. #1 is jealous of nothing. Sorry to disappoint thee, your majesty.
  • Options
    Arena King lol

Ooohwee. #1 is jealous of nothing. Sorry to disappoint thee, your majesty.

It's OK. I understand.
  • Options

Sorry, I usually don't listen to commentary.

But then I'm confused about the point of the video. It seemed like the intention was to show that OB is still viable - but then you pit him against a team that isn't designed to fight your team and admit that you won because you got lucky RNG.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but OB is dead.

Did you even see the movie?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but OB is dead.

Did you even see the movie?

Nooooooooo really? Why.....?
  • Options

But then I'm confused about the point of the video. It seemed like the intention was to show that OB is still viable - but then you pit him against a team that isn't designed to fight your team and admit that you won because you got lucky RNG.

Can u pls elaborate what u mean by a team that isn't designed to fight me. I seem to lose like 7 out of 10 battles because his Han is sooooooooo fast...I already modded my to as fast as I possibly can, no speed mods, and my speed is 196....this guys Base is 202 and plus lando lead.... Tough . Any suggestions?
  • Options

Can u pls elaborate what u mean by a team that isn't designed to fight me. I seem to lose like 7 out of 10 battles because his Han is sooooooooo fast...I already modded my to as fast as I possibly can, no speed mods, and my speed is 196....this guys Base is 202 and plus lando lead.... Tough . Any suggestions?

Ooohwee. Kings don't need to ask for advice... You should already have the answer.
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    If you have to fight against Palpatine led teams, u won't have any real chance.
  • Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Nightwolve wrote: »

Ooohwee. He likely wouldn't have a chance against me. Rex lead, palp, aayla, fives, fun sac.
  • Options
    Lucky you, 202 is so low, on my serv top 5 (me included) all have at least 220-225 speed on STH before applying Lando or AA lead.
  • Options

Exactly. And the team he fought had no cleanser. Nightwolve gets it. L

• Options
    So much hate in this thread. It's a sincere video of a guy having a great time, doing an awesome buzzer beater snipe. Relax people. Appreciate. =D
  • Options
    I didn' t even see the video, but there's also no hate in my post?!
  • Options
    Tamonizer wrote: »
    So much hate in this thread. It's a sincere video of a guy having a great time, doing an awesome buzzer beater snipe. Relax people. Appreciate. =D

Lol. No hate - just trying to understand the point ;)

• Options

Ooohwee. When you refer to yourself as the "arena king," it is going to happen.
  • Options
    I will bypass what everyone else is saying because i don't care much for it. The title also has nothing to do with the video lol. One thing i would like to point out...the whales will NEVER feel like this. I know the f2p feeling when you actually achieve something in the game and let me tell you, for f2p, defeating a team like that, that is something. I see all these videos from people trying to explain counters and such and then they throw in Sun Fac or a 240 speed Han in. Perhaps i should give them my roster (which i've worked on for 7 months now i think) and tell them to deal with it. It's just funny to me that's all.
  • Options

Ooohwee. He likely wouldn't have a chance against me. Rex lead, palp, aayla, fives, fun sac.

Let me put this in the right perspective.

What I am trying to point out is that on offense, one can beat any, so.... As per the title don't tell me old Ben is dead. I have beaten both the teams u listed, but maybe they didn't mod correctly, or I modded to counter their moves. There is no cookie cut way to win, don't get distracted chasing the meta. Focus, finish and evolve a step at a time. I mod specially to tailer to my Payout time opponents and also the top 3 regulars.

Anyway, it's good to hear that u guys are doing well in ur respective shards. I have a personal principle of not using pay to play toons. And want to show the rest that there is away, if you do it right.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    I will bypass what everyone else is saying because i don't care much for it. The title also has nothing to do with the video lol. One thing i would like to point out...the whales will NEVER feel like this. I know the f2p feeling when you actually achieve something in the game and let me tell you, for f2p, defeating a team like that, that is something. I see all these videos from people trying to explain counters and such and then they throw in Sun Fac or a 240 speed Han in. Perhaps i should give them my roster (which i've worked on for 7 months now i think) and tell them to deal with it. It's just funny to me that's all.

Yes, tell us your roster!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's a fact that some teams died, and these teams are Ben led teams. Wait another month and u will see...I have a lot of characters and iam also a whale. My profite is, that iam able to play and try out every constellation.
  • Options
    Well that was lucky! - Rey

But seriously, nice win there. Lando teams are a bit outrageous.

• Options

Q
    Manowar wrote: »

Thanks guys, that's the spirit....
  • Options

Q
    Manowar wrote: »

Thanks guys, that's the spirit....

Ah, okay. Sorry. I misunderstood the point of the thread - thought it was somehow a discussion about arena strategy or OB still being a viable lead.

We really need a "look at me" subforum. ;)

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I will say that team has good toons on it but obviously is not modded very well. I run a similar team but with EP instead of Anakin, my Han is only 232 but everyone had enough speed so that my whole team has 100% TM after the taunt. So compared to other teams the one you fought was pretty easy.
This discussion has been closed.