Arena King - Don't tell me Old Ben is dead!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    9dX3G7v.jpg
  • Options
    Am I the only one that heard the car turn signal in the background?
  • Options
    You guys saying a 200 speed STH is slow need to get off your high-horse. Some of us haven't found the holy grail of speed sub-stats by farming thousands of mods. I suppose you just want to feel better about spending all that money by making others feel puny.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Manowar wrote: »
    You guys saying a 200 speed STH is slow need to get off your high-horse. Some of us haven't found the holy grail of speed sub-stats by farming thousands of mods. I suppose you just want to feel better about spending all that money by making others feel puny.

This has nothing to do with us trying to feel better about money spent but the fact that he called himself the Arena King
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with us trying to feel better about money spent but the fact that he called himself the Arena King

Fair enough, but Arena King is just his pseudonym. The fact that it's a controversial one is his problem I guess.
  • Options
    Stop saying "ooohwee" all the time, it's bloody annoying.
  • Options
    MorbiusMD wrote: »

Ooohwee. Who? Me?
  • Options
    MorbiusMD wrote: »

Ooohwee. Who? Me?

lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
  • Options
    Yeah, and how does that do against a 200+ speed Palpateam?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Yeah, and how does that do against a 200+ speed Palpateam?

Haven't been privileged to deal with one yet.
  • Options
    He's excited about his win. Nothing wrong there. His nickname just draws attention. It's just a screen name, I don't think he's actually declaring himself to be the king of arena. If his nickname was "RNGFTW" there'd be no controversy. ;)
  • Options
    DrNocard wrote: »
    He's excited about his win. Nothing wrong there. His nickname just draws attention. It's just a screen name, I don't think he's actually declaring himself to be the king of arena. If his nickname was "RNGFTW" there'd be no controversy. ;)

Preach it brother!

;)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Preach it brother!

;)

Is your ingame name really "arena king" @Joshmayer5555 ? That should be an attack magnet, everybody wants to attack the king :D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Preach it brother!

;)

Is your ingame name really "arena king" @Joshmayer5555 ? That should be an attack magnet, everybody wants to attack the king :D

Hahaha, fortunately for me, it isnt...!
  • Options
    xp4LWp.jpg
  • Options
    Show us a video of your team versus a Palatine lead
  • Options
    Ok, don't tell ****, play again my team which i build for u....
    Ok, i forgot it: u are the best player in this galaxy....
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Old Ben is dead.
  • Options
    Nothing is funnier than seeing all us egotists posting here. :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Old Ben is dead.
    Thank u for this agreement...
    Some people are on sounger shards and they don't want to have a lesson....
    Edit: sry, i'm drunken but i think some people should have to shut their mouthes, because of their not existing experience....
  • Options
    xp4LWp.jpg

This is an arena rank which you have asked for members to post in the albums of the room why are you posting this here?
  • Options
    You barely get number 1 on a young server with a sub par team and no competition during your payout. If you want a reputation as an arena King. Post a video against some real competition
  • Options
    Just for the record While Josh had actually created the line chat we all knew as Arena Strategy and some Members of KøR parcipated in this chat most of the help and work done in this chat was done by the members and not by Josh while he would talk occasionally and offer advice it was a team work atmosphere created by the group. I reached number one in my payout time due to the help of my fellow KøR members and the members of that group and received little to no help from Josh.

The pictures posted here with my name attached were asked for and provided as an attempt on my part to recruit members for my guild. In the subject of "why a good guild will help your arena" they were not a personal testament to Josh's awesomeness as the "Arena King"

Vengence KøR DiS
  • Options
    His arena line chat was originally created because he kept spamming our guild general chat. He was forced to post his incessant ramblings elsewhere. The arena strategy was where he could just spam his constant screenshots and videos. Any useful information in that room came from other guild members and not the spamming King.
  • Options
    None of the success stories in josh's pics were his or even related to his room!
    He had no right to even use those or try to connect them to his room!
    He is using KøR's good name to gain fame but please dont be fooled his arena team is mediocre at best and anyone of my officers would destroy him in arena.
    I am the leader of DeathKøR and i refuse to have any members of my guild or any other of our sister guild's name tarnished or even associated with this crook!
    For more information about this please feel free to contact me on line my line id is Deathlock
    Thank you
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Arena King lol
    You are pretty full of yourself aren't you ^^

I actually kinda like this guy! It's a great start! Praise the lord! Lol This dude is begging for a challenge!

Where's @GeorgeRules? This guy can teach you somethin!
  • Options
    You guys are harsh! Great enthusiasm, @Joshmayer5555
  • Options
    I remember when I got my first #1 and discovered dodge. :|

Congrats..

On a more serious not.. try not to post (and quote) "Wall of pictures\Screenshots" that you can not read anyhow.. think of the next person. (on mobile for example)

..also try to post PVP thing in the appropriate forum.

Fun has ben had.. enjoyed it.

Closing this because wall of megabytes costing people $$, bandwidth and heartache! :D

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.