Noon free cantina energy

Prev134
Is anything happening about changing this so people that are not awake or are busy dont miss this important energy each day

Replies

• Options
    They should fix this. It's cool that they finally giving us free Cantina Energy, but why does the claim have to expire after two hours. I already missed my claim a few times :(
  • Options
    it is fine as it is. If you think it is that important to you, you should just log in in that 2 hour window, it's really 10 seconds of work. Nobody complained about this for the regular energy. why would this be any different?
  • Bdaube
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    For those that noon is the middle of the night should not have to set an alarm to get their energy. It would be nice if they adjusted it for other times zones. For me it's hard to get because I can't get on my phone at work but it's at least when I am up so I can't complain about not getting it. And the reason no one complained about regular should be pretty obvious. 45 cantina is way more important than regular.
  • Options
    They should just give us more time to claim the energy. Perhaps 6 or 8 hours? Problem solved.
  • Options
    The idea of the free energy is that everyone is logging into the game regular. It is good for their statistic and important for management. That's why we only have 2h to claim that energy
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    A few months ago u only had 1 hour to get the energies.
  • Options
    Bdaube wrote: »
    For those that noon is the middle of the night should not have to set an alarm to get their energy. It would be nice if they adjusted it for other times zones.

It is adjusted for other time zones. It uses local time, so it should be 12p-2p local standard time for everyone. It is still at the same time, but while people are observing g daylight time, it is 1p-3p.

The only time this would not be true is if you started the game in one time zone and have since moved to another time zone. In that case it would still be using that old time zone and will for the foreseeable future. And that affects everything that happens at a certain time other than guild stuff for an individual. The guild stuff has its own timing based on the time zone of the guild creator.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it's noon your time zone. For what ever reason I get mine at 1pm/13:00 even though I'm in the EST time zone. I play on iOS and my boyfriend who plays on Android gets his energy at noon.
  • Options
    Nikkalise wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's noon your time zone. For what ever reason I get mine at 1pm/13:00 even though I'm in the EST time zone. I play on iOS and my boyfriend who plays on Android gets his energy at noon.

Right, it uses local timezone, based on your timezone at the time of account creation. Any for anyone that signed up before the clocks changed (in March for the USA), your time shifted with the clocks to 1300 instead of 1200, and will switch back. Everyone that signed up after I believe will shift backwards to 1100 after the clocks change again.
  • Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    it is fine as it is. If you think it is that important to you, you should just log in in that 2 hour window, it's really 10 seconds of work. Nobody complained about this for the regular energy. why would this be any different?
    It isnt fine as it is this is the only time its cantina energy
  • Options
    you only get 1 a day don't see what the big deal is to increase the timer to collect it
  • KRIS_1220
    318 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    you only get 1 a day don't see what the big deal is to increase the timer to collect it

Ok so 45 cantina energy gets you possible toon shards ablities mats and coins towards other toon shards and you dont get it? I miss this 5 times a week as i work nights so im asleep. 45 × 5 = 125 in cantina energy. Not really asking for alot just that cantina energy to be able to pick up whenever we log on
  • Options
    KRIS_1220 wrote: »

Ok so 45 cantina energy gets you possible toon shards ablities mats and coins towards other toon shards and you dont get it? I miss this 5 times a week as i work nights so im asleep. 45 × 5 = 125 in cantina energy. Not really asking for alot just that cantina energy to be able to pick up whenever we log on

i agree I can usually get it most days but hard to log in and grab it while i'm at work.
  • Options

i agree I can usually get it most days but hard to log in and grab it while i'm at work.

Toilet break! o:)
  • Goride
    57 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

45 x 5 = 225
  • Options
    Well, this way they are basically asserting that everyone should be able to log in between 12 at 14, which is not true at all for everyone and thus isn't fair for them.
    There are people going to school, there are people working, there are people working at night and sleeping in that timeframe and I might go on.
    The request is really legitimate: logging in 3 times a day is fine, having to log in exactly at the time they decide is not.
  • Options

I do commercial roofing don't get many toiliet breaks and we don't take lunch breaks only on blue moon occasions

• Options
    luisgin wrote: »
    They should fix this. It's cool that they finally giving us free Cantina Energy, but why does the claim have to expire after two hours. I already missed my claim a few times :(

If you log in and play multiple times daily these "bonuses" should be given automatically.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I've actually got to the point where I'm asking my Mrs to log in on my pad and pick up my energy.

Like most others, I'm at work during this time. Come on CG, this is a no-brainer - put the cantina energy on the pickup six hours later, at teatime.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Options
    Goride wrote: »

Hahahaha yeah my good maths lol

45 x 5 = 225

• Options
    I missed that most of the time because I worked at night and have to sleep.
  • Options
    I live with missing the regular energy but missing that free cantina energy stings alot.
  • Options
    I think they should just reduce the time it takes for cantina energy to regenerate. Instead of every 12 minutes make it regenerate every 10 minutes.
  • Options
    I agree. I work nights also and sleep 8am til 3pm everyday. I bet if it was reversed and everyone had to log in at 2am to get it then there would be an out cry so loud you would hear it in a far far away galaxy.
  • Options
    Can we sort this out please this issue could be solved very easily
  • Options
  • Options
    First World Problems.
  • Options
    DrNocard wrote: »

Toilet break! o:)

This right here haha. Yeah it can be annoying to miss those bonuses. But if it is ever that dire, it only costs 50 crystals to get another 120 energy. If you miss noon's 2 x 45, you're looking at an equivalent of 37.5 crystals worth (at a rate of 50 for 120), which isn't a lot for one day. Over time, that could add up, and I know there are some intent on spending no crystals, but that's their choice, as is how much you allow yourself to log in for freebies.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    100 for cantina that's the 1 we get 1 chance a day on
  • Options
    Bdaube wrote: »
    For those that noon is the middle of the night should not have to set an alarm to get their energy. It would be nice if they adjusted it for other times zones. For me it's hard to get because I can't get on my phone at work but it's at least when I am up so I can't complain about not getting it. And the reason no one complained about regular should be pretty obvious. 45 cantina is way more important than regular.

He has a point you know.