Geonosian Team Players Discussion

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ironically there doesn't seem to be much/any Geonosian synergy among the toons yet I seem to detect Phasma/Echo-like bonus assists off basic attacks while running all three Geonosian Ships along with Scimitar. That +32.5 Offense + Spy calling all Stealthed allies to assist might be my favorite attack in the entire game.

Would love to see Dooku's Solar Sailor introduced + toon-wise maybe some kind of tweak to Poggle and the introduction of Geonosian Queen. Now *that* would be a rework
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Ironically there doesn't seem to be much/any Geonosian synergy among the toons yet I seem to detect Phasma/Echo-like bonus assists off basic attacks while running all three Geonosian Ships along with Scimitar. That +32.5 Offense + Spy calling all Stealthed allies to assist might be my favorite attack in the entire game.

Would love to see Dooku's Solar Sailor introduced + toon-wise maybe some kind of tweak to Poggle and the introduction of Geonosian Queen. Now *that* would be a rework

I don't see Geonosian Queen in this game, but maybe they add un-dead geonosian/s in the future
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]