Why'd they make Han Solo target Jawa Engineer first almost every single time? Droids are ruined

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I stopped reading after 'I can't beat teams with (insert toon name here).

Maybe JE is OP and Han is the counter, you should start a nerf JE thread OP...
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Jeeze kid do you ever stop complaining?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    As a Droid user I am way way way way less concerned about Han solo than the combination of stormtrooper Han and rex....those 2 just wreck my ship, everytime.

I can survive just solo stunning my JE right off the bat...usually, but he rarely gets that lucky.

However rex lead with a speed model sthan is just a death sentence

I use
    Hk
    JE
    Nebit
  • Options
    AI is getting better jayyyyy
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    So which one is more OP?

Han Solo or Hand Solo?
  • Options
    So they didn't fix solo to target JE off the bat?
  • Options
    Goldy wrote: »
    I stopped reading after 'I can't beat teams with (insert toon name here).

Maybe JE is OP and Han is the counter, you should start a nerf JE thread OP...

He has already been nerfed
  • Options
    All these Markus threads are wearing thin.
    On topic, I would say that I'm glad that Han is targeting JE when AI controlled. That's the only reason I want him in my own collection. 7 shards to go!
  • Options
    Man I'm so steamed... I was fighting some dudes right, and they had abilities. And when they used those abilities, they won!!! I was like ****? Seriously, nerf abilities on dudes, they're way OP.
  • Options
    Yesterday someone actually guessed today would be a Han/TM complaint thread. I wonder what tomorrow will bring
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    B2 can use his special after your 1st toon is damaged nearly half the time. Maybe u should get away from ghetto droids and run some powerful ones. The best droids for ambush r aoe droids...HK (L), 88, 100, GG/B2 and JE. If u r running 86 or Nebit or RG or whatever else droid noobs r running, then u have no right to complain. Try some tenacity on your JE.
  • Options
    just put a ton of tenacity of JE if thats your achilles heal...
  • Options
    Replace HK lead with Palp. -32% potency.