Why'd they make Han Solo target Jawa Engineer first almost every single time? Droids are ruined

Prev1
I can't even beat teams with Han Solo plus megafast sth anymore using droids. It doesn't matter how much HP engineer has, they programmed Han Solo to shoot him first like he's greedo or something.

Ok, I can see they made Han to be a counter for droids. But, with this new fast sth meta, it makes it almost impossible for them to win on offense after that. I used to be able to but now sth will go right after engineer is stunned and make the entire enemy team go before I can move using all kinds of aoe.

The problem is you can't get enough health on droids to survive much longer after that. The only reason they made a comeback in the game was because JE made them go first. THAT'S ALL THEY HAVE to be successful now. They're so squish that they could still be beaten after the first round, but if they don't get a first round, I'm sorry they can't win now with sth so it's time to go back to my old boring team and try to get my sth faster and be like everyone else.

Fun game, eh? If anyone else who use droids has found a solution for this let me know because I'm out of ideas.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    another day, another @markusfive thread!
    haha, good times, good times
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I run a droid team and run into Han Solo/STH in a few teams.

If he targets JE it will be a tough fight but he seems to target pretty random, so 20% that he targets your JE. He doesn't always hit though but I do not have data on if the stun always sticks or if tenacity takes care of it.

If anyone knows if the stun always sticks that'd be good to know.

• Options
    I think Greedo should be reworked to shoot at Han (and apparently miss and hit someone else) first!

**** you George Lucus and your "Special Edition" meddling
  • Options
    Have you ever considered, oh I don't know, not attacking Han Solo with droids...?
  • Options
    KungMamma wrote: »

If he targets JE it will be a tough fight but he seems to target pretty random, so 20% that he targets your JE. He doesn't always hit though but I do not have data on if the stun always sticks or if tenacity takes care of it.

I wish 20% was true but it seems to be much higher than that. I just fought a han solo team four times and all four times JE was targeted first, their fast sth taunts, their Lando and emperor and anakin wreck my team, and then I get a turn with almost no health left or someone dead after the stun wears off. Before when I fought han solo teams he would also shhoot engineer first but I could often win but not now with fast sth. I even tried my low star b2 just to clear the taunt and that didn't work beause by the time b2 gets to use his special my team has been destroyed

• markusfive
    297 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lillegre wrote: »
    I think Greedo should be reworked to shoot at Han (and apparently miss and hit someone else) first!

**** you George Lucus and your "Special Edition" meddling

That's not a bad idea. Han solo needs a counter and right now he doesn't have one. Or at least make greedo have a unique where han solo will always shoot him first when on a team and not be able to target anyone else with his first shot
  • Options
    Yayyyyyyy
  • Options
    You and your droids think y'all so great with je and b2. Bahahaha. OK just ranting, had my share of losses to drioids.
  • Options
    What a baby. "I cant win everytime waaaa waaa waaa"
  • Options
    Well. The computer running the team should be smart enough to attack the JE everytime. I mean come on. Otherwise it's poor programming. Hans should always stun the JE first if it wants a chance at winning.
  • Options
    Dude... try running anything except Han Solo against **** JE/droids who have two full turns before you touch a key and 2 of your guys are dead. Just be happy Han is rare - cos JE/droids are a rash over the two servers I play on.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Man, thanks for the daily entertainment. At this point these posts are more like a comedy than something to be taken seriously.
    I really like how literally every character is bugged, over powered, or not balanced properly that is not in your squad.
  • Options
    For the same reason your JE always uses Recalibration every single time. Because it's called "Artificial INTELLIGENCE". HTH. But because you seem to assume the game is only about you, it probably won't.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Dude... try running anything except Han Solo against **** JE/droids who have two full turns before you touch a key and 2 of your guys are dead. Just be happy Han is rare - cos JE/droids are a rash over the two servers I play on.

Ooohwee. Hi, my name is Rex, and I'm here to wreck some droids.
  • Options
    markusfive wrote: »

I wish 20% was true but it seems to be much higher than that. I just fought a han solo team four times and all four times JE was targeted first, their fast sth taunts, their Lando and emperor and anakin wreck my team, and then I get a turn with almost no health left or someone dead after the stun wears off. Before when I fought han solo teams he would also shhoot engineer first but I could often win but not now with fast sth. I even tried my low star b2 just to clear the taunt and that didn't work beause by the time b2 gets to use his special my team has been destroyed

Well, one day you might have a streak where he does go for JE a single time! I checked around and it seems Solos stun isn't guaranteed to stick so up tenacity on JE and see if that helps.

In my experience he really does seem to target random opponents.

I don't have B2 but you could try and speed him up so he can dispell quickly or put in RG to absorb all that damage.
  • Options
    My wife beats Han teams all the time. HK, 88, 100, B2, JE.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

^^This. I don't know his wife but it is not impossible to qin.

Also what is the tenacity of your JE?? You do know that almost every thing in this game has a counter....maybe you could try playing the game instead of complaining.

Yes you can use tenacity to resist his stun

• Cor
    124 posts Member
    Options
    What would be the point of using Solo (which is a slow farm anyway), if he did not target JE? There is much more balance in game now, when every team has a counter.

I have played droids for a couple of weeks myself and I am very satisfied, but I have tenacity mods ready and waiting for the moment, when top on my shards starts using Solo regularly.
  • Options
    There are lots of successful Droid Teams WITHOUT Jawa Engineer, okay ?? After all I think you are just trolling, its like almost impossible to cry THAT much.
  • Options
    The AI usually attacks healers first.
  • Options
    My grandma beats Han teams all the time using the same line up as this man's wife
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    My grandma beats Han teams all the time using the same line up as this man's wife

he's your grandfather?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    another day, another @markusfive thread!
    haha, good times, good times
    My face when i read a @markusfive thread
    331q49g.jpg

Its hard to take him serious. .. every hero he verses is op.... :D

• Options
    Have you ever considered, oh I don't know, not attacking Han Solo with droids...?

Lol. Great response.

Sounds like op is a special snowflake, and thinks his team should beat all other teams 100%.
  • Options
    There is a god!
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think anyone running a droid team shouldn't even have to fight the match. They should automatically move up once they hit the button. Having a counter to anything is a bunch of bull. Also, it's so unfair because I have never seen an Arena team that didn't have Han. Lol
  • Options
    Fun game, eh? If anyone else who use droids has found a solution for this let me know because I'm out of ideas.

Maybe this just isn't the right game for you.

Have you tried Tiddlywinks?
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/64907/droid-users-whats-your-backup-plan-when-your-teams-are-obsolete

These two threads should be merged together. There is no difference between the two. Thoughts? @BentWookiee
  • Options
    I can't even beat teams with Han Solo plus megafast sth anymore using droids. It doesn't matter how much HP engineer has, they programmed Han Solo to shoot him first like he's greedo or something.

Ok, I can see they made Han to be a counter for droids. But, with this new fast sth meta, it makes it almost impossible for them to win on offense after that. I used to be able to but now sth will go right after engineer is stunned and make the entire enemy team go before I can move using all kinds of aoe.

The problem is you can't get enough health on droids to survive much longer after that. The only reason they made a comeback in the game was because JE made them go first. THAT'S ALL THEY HAVE to be successful now. They're so squish that they could still be beaten after the first round, but if they don't get a first round, I'm sorry they can't win now with sth so it's time to go back to my old boring team and try to get my sth faster and be like everyone else.

Dude, do you have trouble with every character in the game? I'd love to hear your thoughts when you get beaten by an Ugnaut.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    Let's see, you've complained about Rey, Anakin, Lando, AOE, mods and now Han Solo. You see the pattern here? In case you haven't..you have made yourself the butt of the joke with all these posts you've made.

Here is your problem..you run a droid team. And droid teams aren't bad but they aren't the best of the best either. Even the best droid team players have other toons they can use when they run into a squad that gives them problems. You on the other hand probably have a select few mediocre toons that you can use but you don't cause you focused all your resources on an old meta that isn't viable anymore.

Until you decide to change your line up, gear other toons and break out of that played out squad that you so desperately cling to, you're gonna continue to give yourself a headache and your halarious everything is OverPowered posts will continue to bring shame on you as a player who refuses to try anything new.

Good luck with your future endeavors...your gonna need it.