Shard trade in PLEASE

mamba
100 posts Member
I have a bunch of extra shards on 7* toons that are such a waste ... For some reason Cad Bane keeps haunting me as I have an extra 130 shards. Give me a place to trade please, even if it is at a cost!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    wow..I guess you are the king of whales.....
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    Options
    No I'm actually not ... I swear I just get cad bane in every pack lol
  • Options
    that would be a great feature being able to trade either shards or characters!
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Read announcements in this section. They said they are working on a shard exchange.

BTW, I have 285 bane, 185 leia, and 164 qgj shards so I feel your pain
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Read announcements in this section. They said they are working on a shard exchange.

Wow that's crazy how many extra you have! At least that means you have 7* leia and QGJ which is awesome. I never saw that post, will need to hunt it down now. Thanks for the hope!

Sorry but I can't find the announcement - can you tell me the subject title?
  • Options

You Should be a Great spender no?
  • Options
    mamba wrote: »

Wow that's crazy how many extra you have! At least that means you have 7* leia and QGJ which is awesome. I never saw that post, will need to hunt it down now. Thanks for the hope!

Sorry but I can't find the announcement - can you tell me the subject title?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1271/frequently-asked-questions-12-15-2015#latest
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks ... EA hurry it up lol