The Era of Phasma

Prev1
This is the era of Phasma, definitely. Is your Arena top 5 any different? Sid, it was good while it lasted...

image.jpg

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    A bit:

jkhqxuw.jpg

Positions 1, 3 and 5 are Phasma, but at 6-10 there's only one Phasma (9), with one Lumi (6) and the rest are Sids.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    1. Phasma
    2. HK47
    3. Sid
    4. StormHan
    5. Sid
    6. Phasma
    7. Barriss
    8. Sid
    9. Sid
    10. QGJ
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Phasma is fantastic! I use her as my arena lead. I'm back at about 100-200 rank but she gets the job done.
    Level 56, GL 7, basic attack level 6 doesn't hurt either
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    1. Phasma
    2. HK47
    3. Sid
    4. StormHan
    5. Sid
    6. Phasma
    7. Barriss
    8. Sid
    9. Sid
    10. QGJ

Seems like a fun server!!
  • Options
    In order #1 to #10:

Sid / Phasma / Jinn / Sid / Han then Phasma is 6-10.
  • Options
    Really Sid is gone? My top 100 on server has:

1.Sid (around 30)
    2.Lumi (around 25)
    3.Barriss (around 15)
    4.QGJ (around 15)
    5.Phasma (around 10)
    2 teams used Asajj and HK47, 1 team used Dooku, Luke and IG86. So different :|
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    This is the era of Phasma, definitely. Is your Arena top 5 any different? Sid, it was good while it lasted...

image.jpg

I bet most of those teams still use Sid. Phasma's leader skill is just better utilized.
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »

image.jpg

I bet most of those teams still use Sid. Phasma's leader skill is just better utilized.

Mostly this kind of configs...either counter or high assist and damage:
    - Leia/Poe/Han
    - Phasma
    - FOTP/Leia
    - GS/Kylo
    - QGJ/Fives

Poogle not being use much.

• IG69
    31 posts Member
    Options
    1-6 Phasma
    7 Sid
    8 Bobba
    9 Sid
    10 Sid
  • Options
    My Leaderboard top 4 right now..
    14v1l4n.jpg
  • Options
    Your server is behind the curve. Phasma has been a mainstay almost since she came out.
  • Options
    Our server first had to up Lumi for GW. My Phasma is halfway to 5 star... although daily GW completion will up her fast.
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I beat a wallet warrior yesterday got rank 100 more power than me but not much skill he used many p2p toons cant even utilize them properly lol. Phasma is not end shes best turn meter and slowdown leader.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • somegame8861
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Of all leaders, only Dooku does not work. He is capped at 8% dodge leadership skill. It was economical decision after popular 5$ Dooku packs where too effective, and had people simply starting new server, once they understood the game with 5$ Dooku and dominate from the start. He shows 8% in arena leader-board, in 2 months of playing only Dooku as a leader, after the first week or two, I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE DODGE! (leadership capped, other players potency increase).
  • Options
    Same server as @Zar Azi
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    She is a strong character with good leader powers.
    My server top 10 has 5 Phasma, 3 Sid, 1 Lumi, and 1 Q&A
  • Options
    Apart from 40% turn meter ability
    Is her leader work so well?
    Long time no see in GW
  • LarGe
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Not to mention fairly easy to star up because of GW shipments
  • Options
    She is op as most force awakens characters. Promotion to the movie i guess.
  • Options
    PVP is all about dmg and multi attacks. The more you can get per turn the better. Until they shake things up PVP will never change. With the amount of dmg output by the most popular characters none of the other character will get used. I've tried using other characters but they just can't survive in PVP unless they're 7*.
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    PVP is all about dmg and multi attacks. The more you can get per turn the better. Until they shake things up PVP will never change. With the amount of dmg output by the most popular characters none of the other character will get used. I've tried using other characters but they just can't survive in PVP unless they're 7*.

One of the reasons why arena mode is not that appealing to me. It basically endorses using the same core group of characters and just focusing on building them up, making things very basic and boring.

I basically mainly see just a pool of about ten characters be used in my arena career because of the reason you stated. Sort of comical given how many there are in the app.
  • Mako482
    84 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The AI proc for Phasma's leader ability needs a huge nerf, that's all I know. Getting tired of the AI team getting two attacks for every one of mine. Proc is like 75%.
  • Options
    I would like to run Phasma, but Ibhate the name....
  • Options
    shimmy wrote: »
    Reddplague wrote: »

One of the reasons why arena mode is not that appealing to me. It basically endorses using the same core group of characters and just focusing on building them up, making things very basic and boring.

I basically mainly see just a pool of about ten characters be used in my arena career because of the reason you stated. Sort of comical given how many there are in the app.

Yea whatever, Just like Dooku needed a nerf, or Baris needed a nerf. If you are tired of facing Phasma teams, get her yourself. She is easy enough to farm in the GW. There are better things to whine about than her. I for one am NEVER in favor of devp teams nerfing content. It sucks for anyone that has invested in that character with time, resources, and/or money just to have it squashed to mediocrity and then be borderline useless.

And just for the record, I have her but have not invested a ton of resources into her because of whiners like you complaining she is OP and the developers should just screw over everyone that has invested in her to appease you and your ilk. People like you are a disgrace to the gaming industry.
  • Options
    Old Ben
    Phasma
    Qui Gon Jinn
    Qui Gon Jinn
    Sidious
    Phasma
    Sidious
    Phasma
    Phasma
    Bariss

It could be worse. Be glad you don't have any P2W Jedi teams in your server yet.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Hi Miss Doll. She makes me happy that's why.
  • Options
    I run a droid team with HK as my leader. Works well for me till I run into a Jawa team. Been 1st or 2nd on my server since the start. To be fair though, my server started after the Phasma freebies were done.
  • Options
    For ftp player like me she is the easiest to farm who gives you most value. I wish to have a New Hope team but that is not gonna happens because old ben and leia are not farmable :( I also like qui gon but u know....
  • Options
    Phasma is a good leader but Sid, Qui Gon, and even a random Luminari are all on my top 10 along with a couple Phasmas. Boba, Bariss, and Poggle round out the top 25.

People build their teams around their leaders. Crit teams, droid teams, etc. So if people have built a team around Phasma who was given out for free to Android users not to long ago, you're not going to see a lot of changes.
  • Options
    Because Phasma is totally overpowerd. The combination of slowing the enemy, boosting the own squad and gain assist attacks is way too strong.