***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    • Ally code:567-784-435
    • iPad Air 2 iOS 9.3.5
    • Ally code:523-311-185
    • iPad 4.gen iOS 9.3.5
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Since I'm missing out on raid I'll need 500 crystals and some fully evolved raid gear.
  • Options
    Still cannot log in. Getting the "there is an error with your connection" and the other message "either you haven't logged in in 24 hours or are logged in on another device" message
    Ally code: 794-375-198
    Samsung Galaxy S5, Android version 6.0.1
  • Options
    we are all having the same issues and DEVS is not giving any update! even in twitter! FTW!
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Lol the cries for free stuff is just hilarious to read. But ye 500 crystals sounds good.
    i mean, it's because it's an obviously huge server issue during payout time for many, meaning people are missing out on a lot of junk and it's the game screwing up, not them. The call for compensation is justified imo.

• Options
    sounds good to me too
  • Options
    Gordyt77 wrote: »
    **** it I now have to listen to the wife about her day at work...aarrgghhhh

BEST POST EVER!!!
  • Options
    Rabbelrabbelrabbel!
  • Options
    Trying to use what little free time I get and can't...sigh.
  • Options
    I think a free Palp is in order :smile:
  • Options
    326-848-416 and it's a Motorola droid Maxx. Luckily I left the ally code somewhere else on the forum as I CAN'T LOG IN! I was opening a GW reward chest and it lost all the contents when this started also I CAN'T COLLECT ENERGY...
  • Options
    I heard their server have been hacked and all backups where whipped out

Who did you hear that from? Also, if you are lying, which I bet someone is about that, why would you try to make everyone go crazy? That's so stupid!
  • Options
    Ranking up leaderboard for me
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Rads wrote: »
    I was about to take #10 on the arena when it went down. Why do you post your ally codes here btw?

An unrelated CG quote was taken from another thread and quoted here asking for ally code/device info and people latched onto it. Posting your information will not help in this case in regards to the outage
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options

This is a global issue, not account specific or isolated.

We're aware this issue is affecting both android and iOS, so posting your device info and ally code will not help in this case.

@EA_Jesse will be posting a developer update with all this info so you don't have to comb through this megathread for my posts.

Bold is mine. Just spreading the word...

Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Options
    577-229-971
    IPhone6
    IOS 9.3.5
  • Options
    I have exactly the same issue. Reinstalled. Sometimes it gets stuck checking for updates, other times its Loading Cantina. Annoying.
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Can not log in, and my guild running raid.
    Device : Galaxy S7 edge/Android 6.0.1
    Ally Code : 594-398-931

I spend money for this game, and this is unacceptable.
  • Options
    Been locked out since 5pm and my arena payout is in 15 mins at 7pm total joke that alone will cost me hundreds of crystals and my guild started a t7 (which we fo in a few hours) so will have missed that ad well.

If the compensation doesn't at least match what I have lost then I wont spend another penny!!
  • Options
    I have the same problem.

Samsung Tab S
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Ally Code: 493-968-393
  • Options
    I'm having this issue as well.

Unsure of my Ally code
    Samsung Galaxy S6
  • Options
    895-659-848
    iOS 9.3.5
    iPhone 6
  • Options
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this issue further, could you please reply to this thread with the following?
    • Ally code
    • Device model/ OS?
    Thank you!

836-161-661
    iPhone 6/9.3.3
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    I'm having this problem on my iPhone (on both 4G and wifi) and my iPad (wifi). Have had it for about half an hour. Handy that it's arena payout in 15 minutes and I am entirely unable to open the game and defend my rank!
  • Options
    Landho wrote: »
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this issue further, could you please reply to this thread with the following?
    • Ally code
    • Device model/ OS?
    Thank you!
    I guess a jar jar moment.

344-437-915
    Samsung S7 / Android 6.0.1
  • Options
    This is a joke I can't even see my ally code because it won't launch :D
  • Options
    Could I please have 5 V Furnaces, Droid callers and 5 Level 15 Health Speed mods. Oh and 500 crystals too? And enough credits to level everyone to 80. The credit crunch is still really real.
  • Options
    Same for a lot of person. EA is aware of it, but delete every thread about it.
  • Options
    Galaxy s7, lolli, don't know my ally code, it's trapped. :(
  • Options
    iPhone 6s / ally code: 382-949-355
This discussion has been closed.