***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    I had the same error on a android tablet with android 4.1.2 version. This problem was solved with clear cash of the application.
    I hope will work for you too.
  • Options
    Switching from SD storage to internal storage on phone fixed it for me, worth a shot for people getting the localization files error.
  • Options
    JamDev wrote: »
    Switching from SD storage to internal storage on phone fixed it for me, worth a shot for people getting the localization files error.

Didn't work for me
  • Options
    Anyone who can't log in again?
  • Options
    Cannot get into game. Really bites because I'm losing the 100 crystals per day on the subscription crystal pack.
  • Options
    So, no dev comments about this issue?
  • Options
    I'm glad i got the Iphone instead of the android, never had a single login issue with this game.
  • Options
    since this latest update, I`ve had a lot of issues with having to download the additional data multiple times and the game freezing with loading icon when going into basically everything. I uninstalled the game, restarted my device and reinstalled it, but issue continues. Are you guys aware of anything from this latest update?
  • Options
    Well, 2 lost days for me :/
  • Options
    Two days lost for me, also almost lost my guild today
  • Options
    Imposible play with Android.
  • Options
    Same problems opening game and have cleared loads storage but no change. What should I do?
  • Options
    Constant downloading assets screens everytime you click on a table, 1MB out of 4 MB etc...game also freezes often when changing screens, this all happened post latest update.

Android 4.1.2
    Samsung galaxy note 10.1

Any update from devs would be appreciated.
  • Options
    The problem: as far i detect, the problem is with the SD Card (no, your SD is not having any problem), it looks like the last update have problem when downloading file to the SD, maybe, it isent detecting very well the size of the SD card. (this is why iphone users dos not have this problem).

For the Developers: find that source of code and debug it pliz.

The Solution: This is not a fix but it will let you play the game (2 knows fix).

FIX 1: Quick fix

1- move the game to the internar storage
    2- in your cellphone settings, go to storage/ and set "default storage location" to internal storage, this will restart your phone to apply changes (it will not erase any data).
    3- start the game and try.

FIX 2: too many steeps

1- unistall the game (be sure to be registered with your google play account in the game before this)
    2- turn off you phone and remove ur SD card
    3- turn on phone and download the game
    4- start the game and download all stuff the game download XD
    5- exit the game
    6- turn off you phone and insert the SD Card
    7- in your cellphone settings, go to storage/ and set "default storage location" to internal storage, this will restart your phone to apply changes (it will not erase any data).
    8- start the game and try.

i hope this help you guys.
  • Options
    I have the same problem since the update. Since Friday the 30th my account starts the update every time i start the game. In addition i get the message that heroes has a problem with google play and i need to contact the devs.
    At least i can play the game again. But it is annoying to wait for the download before you can fight gw/arena/mission/raid

I would appreciate any solutions without reinstall and deleting data because i was playing as a guest from the start and started only a few weeks ago with a connected account
  • Options
    Santin wrote: »
    same here.... allways getting the message 'connection failure' on android

• Options
    I have the same problem since the update. Since Friday the 30th my account starts the update every time i start the game. In addition i get the message that heroes has a problem with google play and i need to contact the devs.
    At least i can play the game again. But it is annoying to wait for the download before you can fight gw/arena/mission/raid

I would appreciate any solutions without reinstall and deleting data because i was playing as a guest from the start and started only a few weeks ago with a connected account

Same with me, except the part of Google play. In my case the game is not entering.
  • Options
    Just sits like it's going to load and then crashes been doing that since 7am cdt today
  • Options
    Sameproblem. Just shows the openinig page EA games capital games etc. and than freez
  • Options
    JamDev wrote: »

THANK YOU!!!! (I did that and the game opened)
  • Options
    that server down issue had been addressed long time ago....maybe its time to put it back where it belong
    umm just mumbling about this thread nevermind
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Been stuck on loading screen "checking for updates" for hours, the game won't start. What to do?
  • Options
    Tommy6681 wrote: »
    Been stuck on loading screen "checking for updates" for hours, the game won't start. What to do?

Ditto :(
  • Options
    Can't connect even though my Internet is working fine. Anybody else having this issue?
  • Options
    restart your modem.
  • Options
    game is stuck loading.
  • Options
    MacThizz wrote: »
    Can't connect even though my Internet is working fine. Anybody else having this issue?

I and some guildies are having Apple ID verification issues. The game can't handshake with Game Center, meaning you can't log in to play the game.
This discussion has been closed.