***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    Me too
  • Options
    Nerf Biggs!
  • Options
    RtG_Shadow wrote: »
    I am guessing there is an unforeseen bug in the Yoda code that doesnt like the latest update they pushed out. So when the Yoda event was about to go live it interacted with the new code and the bugs were released.
    Seems right
  • Options
    Does anyone know what is happening?
  • Options
    Don't mind doing me, I'm just riding the buggle strus
  • Options
    so much energy lost because couldnt login :( i was saving to contribute my 600 energy after reset :(
  • Options
    PetkovMt wrote: »
    Same here even tried my 3G connection because I thought there was problem with my WiFi but the response from the game didn't change. Yes I agree it's just a game but some people are spending real money and because it's just a game there shouldn't be a problem for a nice compensation.

Yep, if they updated their twitter people wouldn't have to eff around trying to troubleshoot themselves

Big fail
  • markusfive
    297 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    If we are requesting compensation...

I want a Pony, a BB Gun and a mega box of Russel Stover Chocolates. Oh and free Rex shards

People just want what they missed. Arena crystals, energy refills, raid rewards, and yeah I guess some chocolates would be a nice touch.
  • Options
    Mind me*... **** auto correct putting in words
  • Options
    It's almost 3 months later now...

This is the first time I've experienced this error; and I was playing fine this morning.

Anyone know the fix?

I do, it involves the devs of this game actually doing their jobs
  • Options
    Still down for me. Kinda annoyed that I can't accept my free energy..
  • Options
    iOS, Game Center login came up once then it timed out on Loading Cantina.... next time I got the Yoda event splash, and the Jedi Bundle splash, then it crashed. Nothing past Loading Cantina since. I needs mah Cantina Energies!!! (tear)
  • Options
    Not only androids same here on iPhone
  • Options
    Need 2 days credit heist event and omega event now to make up for this. And some bonus energies and crystals. Throw in guild currency and coins for guild bank. Thanks oh and arena tokens
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Got a Google Play Supervisor after Rajneesh masquerading as William couldn't understand me.

The issue is not EA/CG. It's Google Play. They r updating software and promise to send an e-mail when back up and running.
  • Options
    Stuie wrote: »
    Same issue here, any more updates on the situation?

Don't bother checking their twitter, updates can be found buried in the largest thread you can find LOL
  • Options
    Zuriel wrote: »
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

Fook yo parsecs. Kellicams, kellicams!

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Kellicam
  • Options
    To some of you who've got a bad feeling about this, I find your lack of faith disturbing. They have been very good with compensation in the past. No need to think they will skroo us over this time.
  • Options
    Dear RNGsus,

If you let me login I will never complain about Rey or EP or Anakin or Old Ben or STHan ever again...

Unless they are ALL on the same team. That's just ****ing ridiculous!
  • Options
    There's only one explanation.... Revan!
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Got a Google Play Supervisor after Rajneesh masquerading as William couldn't understand me.

The issue is not EA/CG. It's Google Play. They r updating software and promise to send an e-mail when back up and running.

That wouldn't affect IOS users, but it is.
  • Options
    I play in a iPad and iPhone and have been getting the same message "There is a problem with your connection". Is there a solution or is it all just server side?
  • Options
    Have the Dev's tried turning it off and on again? :')
  • Options
    Yeah, no cantina energy and delayed in Yoda... This sucks!
  • Options
    Impossible to conect from a lot of hours

regards
  • Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    If we are requesting compensation...

I want a Pony, a BB Gun and a mega box of Russel Stover Chocolates. Oh and free Rex shards

People just want what they missed. Arena crystals, energy refills, raid rewards, and yeah I guess some chocolates would be a nice touch.

Dont you want to nerf 50% of the current roster? :p
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Scroll up 2 my last post. So many complaints, u blew by the answer.
  • Options
    Nearly 3 hours down refreshes missed, arena payout missed and guild raid possibly missed. How they compensate this wil dictate if I ever spend money again on this game!
  • Options
    Zuriel wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...

No a parsec is a unit of distance and Kessel Run travels past black holes. So Han is right because he made the run CLOSER to the black holes then anyone else. which would also be faster
  • Options
    I found a solution. Wipe your device clean. And set it as new device. Do not use your backup!

OMG IT WORKED!!!! THANK YOU
This discussion has been closed.