Yoda

Really guys I did 7* Yoda easy I try it on my alt and he goes 3 or 4 times before I go once. He kills 1 toon before he stops going. And that's with fully mod toons with speed and QGJ as lead. QGJ is 7* and max abilities before any one says put him in the lead.

Replies

• Options
    He's tough, you gotta earn him.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    so its easy? or not easy?
    i just cleared the event, 4 toons with protection at the end of the battle.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Tough? No. If you don't try to debuff him, just attack with basic attacks I mean he is a piece of cake. Didn't kill one of my toons due to no gain of turn meter from his resisting.
  • Options
    T5 is harder than t7 it should be the other way around. That's all I'm saying I don't mind working for Yoda he should be a challange but not easy in the end and harder to unlock him
  • Options
    IGD lead + Yoda AoE == game over!

I'm only getting 6* this time, but that's because IGD and JKA are 83/100 and 55/100 respectively...
  • Options
    I'll only get 5* this time...work and real life hasn't let me do add much farming as I'd like. But I know he will be back.
    Besides my main account has a level 80, gear 9 7* Yoda that warms the bench more than fights. Now if he gained Turn meter like the AI does I'd use him tons more.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    They nerfed him last time round. It was really hard, some guys in my guild spent literally 10 hours fighting him before finally beating him. And then they nerfed him the following day. The only advice I would give is to focus yoda. If he comes with a hi damage attacker, take them out then focus yoda. One add you can leave till afterwards. On t5/t6 just kill yoda.... can pretty much auto him..