How are people getting crystals?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    8 years later I sniff crystals like I did other things in my youth. Thanks for reading.

This guy... is a role model.

• Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    I'm no billionaire, I make decent money and am 42 years old. This is the first game I've ever payed real money for fake money to buy crystals on a mobile game. That said, I've dropped a couple $20's on crystals, but I manage them out. I never let them drop below 2,000 and whenever I save enough to hit 2,500 I buy a chromium pack or something. I refresh when I think it's needed, like when I'm like 10 pieces away from grinding 50 or something.

The bottom line is - this is one F2P game that actually lets you move forward and save a good amount of crystals so you can do things with them. It's not difficult to save a few hundred crystals and once you can do that, you'll realize it's not that hard to do.

My recommendation would be to just play for free for now, gear up the guys you have, participate in raids, do your dailies. Just don't focus or bother yourself with what other people are doing, it's really not worth it. Have fun and enjoy the game and don't make it a grind because then it's not fun anymore.

Yeah, if you get a strong Scoundrel team and join a guild doing Heroic Rancor raids early, then the need to spend real money for crystals will really be minimized, IMO.

By doing Heroic Rancor raids early, you will accumulate purple raid gear really fast and also get guild currency and extra credits. Add the Credit Heist and that's a lot of resources.

I would think that would help someone place pretty well in Arena and earn a decent amount of crystals from there.

My big mistake was joining a guild late. Set me back with getting raid gear to get my toons from gear 8 to gears 9 and 10.
  • Options
    You buy them. Which is what the whales do.

Or you can F2P - which means you carefully find out what you need and don't need, spend crystals wisely. If you do - your arena ranking becomes super important, as does doing all the daily activities - as that's your main source of crystals.
  • Options
    better rethink your comment about spending money on this mobile game. lots of people do it and hey spend way more than $100.

some won't consider me a f2p player after saying this but i spent at least $200 alone just to get the emperor during that event and in the end i didn't get him. i just couldn't push myself to spend any more money to get through tier 5.

right now i'm sitting on 5 6* rebels so i shouldn't have to buy the packs and bundles the next time it comes out but i'm guessing i will in hopes of being able to get a 7* rebel team.

just because you don't think the game is worth spending money on doesn't mean others don't think it is.
  • Options
    Only thing good about reviving this necro thread is seeing old posts by cosmic turtle and qeltar.
  • Options
    Ah, the memories...I see Darth Plagueis the Thread Necromancer is back in action.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
This discussion has been closed.