Farm Ugnaught

Prev1
Anyone farming Ugnaught for new raid???

Is he worth the risk??

Replies

• Options
    If you've got nothing better to farm, then sure, why naught...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Yes he is awesome. Farm him ASAP
  • Options
    Yes he is awesome. Farm him ASAP

Please elaborate on hid greatness...

• Options
    I'd hold off. His droid evasion may be worthless in the raid due to unavoidable damage. Jawas or eeth koth might be better.
  • Options
    Imbicatus wrote: »
    I'd hold off. His droid evasion may be worthless in the raid due to unavoidable damage. Jawas or eeth koth might be better.

All the Jawas I have are at 7*s and Eeth seems lame. Although the Jedi buff could make him better
  • Options
    The new raid is against droids.
    Ugnaught inflicts 100% more damage on them, inflicts defense down on them and can stun them. He also gain evasion against them
  • Options
    Yeah. He seems like he could be sick. Throw Old Ben for lead and he may be invincible
  • Options
    For full HAM on Ugnaught right now! Nearly 100% dodge rate against droids OP! Oh wait, he his like Bariss, so...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Guy In my guild has him almost maxed. I started farming today.

His lvl 7 basic is deal 100% more DMG to droids. His level 7 special has a 60% chance to stun all droids. You probably want to start farming him too...
  • Options
    I almost just want to spend arena shards on Credits now... Lol
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Datcha, Jawa, Nebit, Koth and Ugnaught. Droid wrecking crew
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Guy In my guild has him almost maxed. I started farming today.

His lvl 7 basic is deal 100% more DMG to droids. His level 7 special has a 60% chance to stun all droids. You probably want to start farming him too...

Or use EP and IGD to take care of both of those. Better yet, run IGD lead Ani Kit Aayla EP. Plus evasion won't help when most attacks are anti evasion (but before you ask, yes I'm farming Ugnaught too).
  • Options

I'm sorry but I can't not comment here: Koth is single handedly the worst and most useless anti-droid toon. Who cares if he maybe gets a stun in or deals double damage, his damage is trash and he does nothing to benefit anyone else.
  • Options
    Ugnaught is OP. a Rey killer
  • Options
    Ok. I'm gonna farm him. I have him at gear 7 already but only 2 stars....
  • Options
    Ya know who else deals 100% droid damage and dosent suck in other aspects of the game? Ima Gun Di.. Good special and double damage and defense down on basic. Might be good if the tank counts as a droid tag
  • Options
    I'm pecking away at him in the Guild Store . Almost at 6 stars
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Or use EP and IGD to take care of both of those. Better yet, run IGD lead Ani Kit Aayla EP. Plus evasion won't help when most attacks are anti evasion (but before you ask, yes I'm farming Ugnaught too).
    Okay, but what do you do about your four other attacks, then?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    If you've got nothing better to farm, then sure, why naught...

lol

• Options
    Spardog713 wrote: »
    I almost just want to spend arena shards on Credits now... Lol

Lol Im with you there jajaja

Were is Ima Gun Di??? He is beastly well modded
  • Options
    Maybe the new raid will have a buff for ugnots
  • Options
    I'm 91/100 on him, will go 7* tomorrow. I've got 7* Nebbit, Jawa & Dathcha, my Scav will be 7* tomorrow too. I've got a 7*, G10, fully Omega'd IGD & a 7* Eeth Koth also.

You watch EA change the raid now :D
  • Options
    I have him g10, level 80 and omega'd. This happened a few weeks ago. Armed and ready.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Probably will be a shining star against the B2 squads that will show up....but who knows.

If you have better toons to farm I don't think he's worth the risk...
  • Options
    I got him activated and then stopped. I want to know if he will be the new teebo in the raids or if he will have been a waste of time.
    Plenty of time to level and star him after we have tried the new raid out.
  • Options
    The little dude needs a whopping 6 raid gear to max :o

Pretty sure that's the most in the game--because of this, I'm passing...
  • Options
    I got him activated and then stopped. I want to know if he will be the new teebo in the raids or if he will have been a waste of time.
    Plenty of time to level and star him after we have tried the new raid out.

This. Start the process...but proceed slowly.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'll wait for the new raid be released and the first discussions. I will not change anything in my farm route there. Develop new heroes is extremely expensive and takes a long time, I'm F2P, I can not make wrong investments.
  • Options
    I'm farming Nebit instead. That said, I AM curious if the little pig-dude could potentially hold out well.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    I'm farming Nebit instead. That said, I AM curious if the little pig-dude could potentially hold out well.

I did Nebbit first, had him 7* L80 for a couple of weeks, he's good fun, especially when his protection lands on the toon you most need it.

So, I 7*'d Ugnaught this morning, he's L79 and one piece short of G9, will fix that tomorrow. What mods should I be looking at do you all reckon?