Regression -> Progression

Regression. Everything naturally regresses. And without a realisation of the need for a change, regression is almost always inevitable

Regression may come directly or indirectly. Farming the wrong toon is a form of direct regression and an example of indirect regression is to not realising that things are shifting.

Progression. Progression begins with realisation. Realisation of the need for a change.

Realise the need for progression/change early. Watch the top 10 on the shards 3 months ahead of you.

Of course then there are the visionaries, who foresee the change even before it comes. Or alternatively the whales who spend to experiment and discover more aspects of the progression of the game.

Life is at such as well.

Philosophising,
Josh Mayer
Line id: joshmayer

Replies

• Options
    Please do share what teams are 3 months ahead, last I checked our shard is split by F2P & P2P and its the level cap that let alot catch up.
    Players that have access to better right characters and MODs do better in Raids and get Raid gear which prgoresses your characters further.
    Farming the right toon now dont mean in a months time it will be the right toon then.

Your post is conflicting and can easily mislead as all it takes is nerf or new characters like Palpatine to change the Meta.

Please do share do you even have a Palpatine?
  • Options
    Please do share what teams are 3 months ahead, last I checked our shard is split by F2P & P2P and its the level cap that let alot catch up.
    Players that have access to better right characters and MODs do better in Raids and get Raid gear which prgoresses your characters further.
    Farming the right toon now dont mean in a months time it will be the right toon then.

Your post is conflicting and can easily mislead as all it takes is nerf or new characters like Palpatine to change the Meta.

How dare you address Josh Mayer arena King in such a manner! His post is not conflicting, you would be wise to heed the great ones advice!

Arena king, I apologize for his rudeness, please forgive him. Could you kindly bless us with insight of the best meta toons 3 months from now?
  • DebbieDowner
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

How dare you address Josh Mayer arena King in such a manner! His post is not conflicting, you would be wise to heed the great ones advice!

Arena king, I apologize for his rudeness, please forgive him. Could you kindly bless us with insight of the best meta toons 3 months from now?

I'm looking forward to this from the spam king
  • Options
    All hail Argentina King!!!
  • Options

My post is as per what it is, perceive it as conflicting, insightful, misleading or however you wish.... I can't stop you. It is conceptual in nature hence u can apply it to whatever you wish, even your choice of diet.

Yes, I do have palpatine. He is level 2 gear 2 I think. I don't find him relevant to my shard. I haven't been troubled by squads with them as well. Let's just hope I am not wrong.

@EscapeArtist51 hehe glad I'm still remembered.

@Lirg haha viva Argentina

• DjangoQuik
    863 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's funny, I seem to have an inkling of foresight but still never have the time to be able to act on it.

I started in Feb just before RG got auto-taunt and farmed him from the off because that was obviously going to be strong. It took months to max him and by that time he had already become an arena staple.

When protection was announced I realised that having 2 taunters would be massively beneficial and perhaps even help run the clock down on arena defences. ST Han is a far quicker farm so I wasn't too far behind this meta actually emerging.

With the rise of the Rey, qgj, RG combo I realised aoe would be the most effective way to kill her off behind the wall of taunting, so started farming Lando. It was only recently I managed to max him out but I'm already outclassed by wiggs, anakin and palps.

I knew as soon as mods came out that they'd be important so piled all my resources into them but still am well behind on the good ones.

It's a tough life not having the resources to act on what you can see happening. It's like watching the next **** megalomaniac taking over the most powerful country in the world and not having the money to build a nuclear bunker...
  • Options
    How can Palatine not be relevant in your shard. He looks so op
  • Options
    Palp is a little glassy. Fast builds can ruin EP builds long before his TM gets to half. However, without having necessary toons for a quick burst off the get go, EP quickly becomes a wrecking ball.

And as for OPs post... Good read, but I'm a light spender so my options on toying with builds is thus far limited. So, assumed meta call outs for those down the road will be insightful, and well worth the pondering.
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Options
    "If I were a rich man, dubbah-dubbah-dubbah-dubbah-dubbah...."
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Regression. Everything naturally regresses. And without a realisation of the need for a change, regression is almost always inevitable

Regression may come directly or indirectly. Farming the wrong toon is a form of direct regression and an example of indirect regression is to not realising that things are shifting.

Progression. Progression begins with realisation. Realisation of the need for a change.

Realise the need for progression/change early. Watch the top 10 on the shards 3 months ahead of you.

Of course then there are the visionaries, who foresee the change even before it comes. Or alternatively the whales who spend to experiment and discover more aspects of the progression of the game.

Life is at such as well.

Philosophising,
    Josh Mayer
    Line id: joshmayer

I'll have what he's smoking.
  • Options
    Another good post Sir Joshua. Ty :)
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    All hail king josh Mayer!!! :D