Jedi action animations variation....

Amorgan
94 posts Member
edited September 2016
I run a Jedi counter squad in the arena and i love it.
However I do get a bit bored of seeing the same lightsaber action for each move from (almost) every Jedi.
For example: Aayla, Mace & IGD share all the same actions (special & basic)! + all Jedi (except yoda&ashoka) have the same basic attack action.
I would like to see some different lightsaber actions added to the game to keep it interesting.
Please add this to your long list of things to do....
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• Options
    Hear Hear !

Each Jedi should have an individual animation for their specials and basics, it will make them far better and interesting for those who use them a lot.

I do not like the way some of the Jedi just stand there with their lightsabers pointing towards the ground, they should all be in a proper combat stance for example Qui gon, Yoda, Luminara all have stances seen in the films, I remember when Luminara used to just stand there too but they edited her and she looks far more awesome now.

Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'
  • Options
    I like this idea. After all they did mostly have their own Lightsaber fighting styles. I could understand all of them have a similar basic, as that's pretty much not going to change no matter the style they use, but they all should have vastly different special animations from each other to show their unique fighting styles.
  • Options
    Aayla's special has some cool animation but if I remember right it's the same as Mace's too. I was really hoping that when JKA was redone that he'd have new animation for his AOE that showcased his swordsmanship. They'll probably never been in a place to re-render old character animations but it's cool to think about.
  • Options
    It's like the devs haven't seen the start of the clones wars at the battle of geonosis or watched any of TCW or even read a book.

I agree, one of my favorite things about this game is the different animations and stances for the toons.
  • Options
    i like this idea, i also think they should have different stances too. I know QGJ, JKA and Lumi have different stances. But i think it would be nice if they changed a couple others too.

If you played Mace, IGD, Aayla, JC and Plo Koon or Kit i thnk they all have the same stance.
  • Options
    ...and we can stop with the breathing droids. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Very true. I want to think that HK did breath as part of him blending in or something. Probably wrong but I agree this does seem pretty simple to fix as well.
  • Options

I put that in a feedback thread months ago haha. It is very funny.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Wholf wrote: »
    I completely agree @Mofojokers1992

+100 from me @Wholf
  • Options

That and having Greivous listed as a droid...
  • Options

He is a droid though. Everything about t him apart from his head is replaceable, and he's more machine that organism. An argument could be made that he is should be a cyborg but from a gameplay standpoint he needs to be a droid in order to have any use anywhere in this game.
  • Options
    +1
    Every Jedi should hit like JKG :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

He is a droid though. Everything about t him apart from his head is replaceable, and he's more machine that organism. An argument could be made that he is should be a cyborg but from a gameplay standpoint he needs to be a droid in order to have any use anywhere in this game.

He's a Cyborg, not a droid. Obi-Wan said Vader is more machine meow then man (although not as much machine as GG) but he's not a droid, he's a cyborg too.