I Get It, I'll Go Away

I don't understand. I really just wanted to make post and be friendly to everybody on these forums. Instead, I messed up and got a bad reputation. I started saying very bad things about mods and other people.

That's 100% my fault though, and 0% yours. I get hate a lot which makes me upset. I know this is the internet and I'm most likely being over dramatic and whatnot, but I don't understand why people hate on me.

If you're still lost at who I am, I'm Awesom3_Kill_Joy, the most hated forum member. I understand I used foul language, I understand I wasn't admitting where I went wrong, and I understand I abused polls.

All I have to say is I'm sorry and I'll just leave if you guys want me to. I know I'll get banned because making another account is against the forum guidelines and all. I'm just sorry and I understand I should've never come on here.

So you can ban me if you want, and that's fine and all. I'm just upset that everyone looks at me pitifully here and hates my guts. So bye, and I'll just go and probably get banned again.

I would love if I can just start over instead :) Although that's most likely not going to happen because even the mods hate me :(

Replies

• Options
    This should go well...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This should go well...

It won't, I know but I just wanted to apologize to everyone.
  • Options
    Oooohwee. Nobody hates you. We were all laughing with you when you thought that Anakin should've been added to a cantina node even though he was already there.
  • Options
    Oooohwee. Nobody hates you. We were all laughing with you when you thought that Anakin should've been added to a cantina node even though he was already there.

I know I messed up on that and was too haughty to admit I was wrong.
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. I get trolled on a daily basis. I even have 2 personal stalkers. Just get on with it, it's teh internets and everyone acts like a tough guy. Don't pay attention to other guys, be selective. If you want to post nerf threads all day long, it's your right to, no matter what others have to say about it. It's not 100% your fault, this is how you think about things, people just twist them the way they want or misinterpret it, or just simply don't agree with them.

Unless this is a troll post from you...see? i am being mean. Are you trolling?
  • Options

See? I obviously don't spend enough time on the forums, because I wasn't even aware of this. I feel bad, because today there have been (at least) two "why doesn't anybody like me" threads - and - no offense - but I don't even know who the posters are.

And I thought I was one of those "always around" forum dwellers. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about it. I get trolled on a daily basis. I even have 2 personal stalkers. Just get on with it, it's teh internets and everyone acts like a tough guy. Don't pay attention to other guys, be selective. If you want to post nerf threads all day long, it's your right to, no matter what others have to say about it. It's not 100% your fault, this is how you think about things, people just twist them the way they want or misinterpret it, or just simply don't agree with them.

For once, I am being for real. I am most likely going to be banned so I can just make everyone happy again.
  • Options
    Omg, how old are you? Six or seven? Just ignore this kind of people.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »

For once, I am being for real. I am most likely going to be banned so I can just make everyone happy again.

Why would i be happy if you are banned or not? Don't even know who you are...That name doesn't ring any bells.

And also, see this is the problem. 'For once i am being real'...really? :)
  • Sixteensadness
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Nightwolve wrote: »

Sixteen, my username kind of made it obvious IMO.
  • Options
    Nightwolve wrote: »

Oh yeah - and this. :)

• Options

See? I obviously don't spend enough time on the forums, because I wasn't even aware of this. I feel bad, because today there have been (at least) two "why doesn't anybody like me" threads - and - no offense - but I don't even know who the posters are.

Ooohwee. That one who was talking about not posting anymore... look at his thread history. I think every single one of those threads were made yesterday. Like 10 in a row.
  • Options
    I can tell you guys honestly I'm not either one of those two you guys brought up.
  • Options

Yes... With him....
  • Options

Ooohwee. That one who was talking about not posting anymore... look at his thread history. I think every single one of those threads were made yesterday. Like 10 in a row.

:D I wasn't even counting that one. lol - Okay 3...at least.

• Options
    I'm sure I'm following closely in your footsteps with people hating me as well. My hatred to others stems from people asking for nerfs...incase people on these forums don't know me by now...I freaking hate nerfs.

I'll gladly go away quietly once people quit asking for nerfs. Til then I will continue telling them they have weak rosters, learn to play and keep calling them noobs..unless I get banned first..lol.
  • Options
    @Sixteensadness, if you're sorry, stop breaking the rules and post something about the game. Discussing moderation is gonna get your threads shut down.

Make sure you've read Forum Guidelines: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1186/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-forum-guidelines

No one here is holding a grudge, but don't give people ammunition. This forum is a great place, but like most things, you get out of it what you put in. Best of luck.

Closed for: Discussing moderation and being an 'I quit' thread.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
This discussion has been closed.