We haven't discussed Hondo Ohnaka in awhile

Aero
2972 posts Member
https://youtu.be/xrG2f7DNhXY

I honestly want him more than Clone Wars Obi-wan, but that's just me.

"General wear and tear of my men and equipment .... ugh .... couple of them died, I think."

Replies

• Options
    Love Jim Cummings' portrayal of him (hard not to think of Winnie the Pooh though since he voices him too). Hondo would be a good scoundrel and more appropriate than GG for that tag (GG does work for a gangster but Hondo IS one).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Amazing character in the Clone Wars, you almost get attached to him as much as Ahsoka throughout the series. Would love to see him in the game and some of his pirates as well, perhaps a whole new synergy team like the Ewoks & Jawas?
  • Options
    Amazing character in the Clone Wars, you almost get attached to him as much as Ahsoka throughout the series. Would love to see him in the game and some of his pirates as well, perhaps a whole new synergy team like the Ewoks & Jawas?

Yeah, he makes Rebels watchable (I have kids, it's okay to like Rebels, really!) I think he is in the game data along with some pirates (Weequay pirates...we already have Rodian pirates) so it probably wouldn't be too hard to flesh him out.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Jedi Luke
    General Kenobi
    Jango Fett
    Padme Amidala
    R2D2
    C3P0
    BB-8

That's why no one has talked about Hondo. Once the above characters, who are actually huge characters in the movies, have been released, they shouldn't even consider releasing other characters from Rebels or CW.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Jedi Luke
    General Kenobi
    Jango Fett
    Padme Amidala
    R2D2
    C3P0
    BB-8

That's why no one has talked about Hondo. Once the above characters, who are actually huge characters in the movies, have been released, they shouldn't even consider releasing other characters from Rebels or CW.

I'll give you Jedi Luke because he's so iconic to Star Wars as a whole, but it's silly to completely dismiss the shows as less important. Hondo has way more character than Jango Fett and Padme.
  • Options
    I want Hondo too :/ Personally, I prefer the TCW version of him as opposed to the Rebels version.
    I even made an idea for his kit awhile back but I feel it'll be awhile before he makes his debut.
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Love Jim Cummings' portrayal of him (hard not to think of Winnie the Pooh though since he voices him too). Hondo would be a good scoundrel and more appropriate than GG for that tag (GG does work for a gangster but Hondo IS one).

I hanve the same problem, but i think Darkwing Duck, who is better than Winnie the Pooh. Lol.

But i really want Hondo in game. The only problem i have with them releasing him is that we have so many scoundrels already. Let's focus on the factions with less characters, like Ewoks, Tuskens, FO, Resistance, etc.
  • Options
    There needs pirates to be hondo
  • Options
    Even jar-jar, the most hated character of all time, deserves to be in this game more
  • Options
    Hondo is awesome. Would not object at all to him being added.
  • Options
    team-hondo-logo.png

No Hondo is madness!
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    benacrow wrote: »
    Jedi Luke
    General Kenobi
    Jango Fett
    Padme Amidala
    R2D2
    C3P0
    BB-8

I'll give you Jedi Luke because he's so iconic to Star Wars as a whole, but it's silly to completely dismiss the shows as less important. Hondo has way more character than Jango Fett and Padme.

Agreed. more character than everyone on that list except the top two really.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    Olle wrote: »
    Even jar-jar, the most hated character of all time, deserves to be in this game more

Jar-Jar Binks

Basic : (Whoopsie-Daisy) Jar-Jar Binks attacks and has a 50% chance that this attack will redirect to a member of your own squad.

Special : (Meesa Ruin Da Moovie) Jar-Jar Binks Taunts for two turns and Exposes Himself for Three turns. If Jar-Jar Binks is hit for Critical Damage, your entire Squad is Exposed for One Turn.

Unique : (Meesa Gettin' Very Very Scared) Jar-Jar Binks Removes 20% health from each squad member above 50% health and gains 10% health for each member reduced. Jar-Jar gains stealth for one turn.

Leader : (Weesa Got a Grand Army) All squad members have a 50% chance to become stunned at the end of their turn.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    Hondo is way more comical relief in a good way than JarJar Binks ever was.
    I prefer some real humor instead of all the poop jokes JarJar made.

Also Hondo had more screentime and is more canon than JarJar will ever be.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Personally, I'd love to see Hondo in-game. I guess there are already plans on who to introduce; Bossk, R2-D2 and Bespin Luke are the closest, I think. But I'm sure they'll hold of on releasing ALL the iconic characters too soon, to keep us hooked (and spending!) and give the game some longevity.
  • Options
    1) General Kenobi (out of the The Clone Wars)
    2) Hondo Ohnaka (The Clone Wars-Version)
    3) Embo
    4) Mother Talzin
    5) Padme Amidala
    6) Jango Fett
    7) Pre Vizsla
    8) Ki-Adi Mundi
    9) Shaak Ti
    10) Admiral Trench
    11) Captain Rex (The Clone Wars-Version)
    12) Hevy
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Hondo for president!