Sith Events

Does anyone have info if any Sith events or Challenges will become available? Would love to have some.

Replies

• Options
    Since there's only 5 Sith, and one of those 5 is Chromium only, a Sith only event isn't likely in the near future. I prefer to make events that use larger factions or combinations of smaller ones.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Since there's only 5 Sith, and one of those 5 is Chromium only, a Sith only event isn't likely in the near future. I prefer to make events that use larger factions or combinations of smaller ones.

How about a Sith + Empire vs Jedi + Rebel? :)
  • Options

Based on that logic, there's a lot of empire characters out now in shipments so... :smirk:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options

Ooohwee. 6 Sith. But yeah still pretty much the same since one is chromium and the other currently is unobtainable if you don't have him already.
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »

I like that idea
  • Options
    007Ares007 wrote: »
    Barrok wrote: »

I like that idea

Agreed. Would be a good way to introduce Jedi Luke and/or a new Sith (Bane probably, other Sith are more or less interchangeable).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options

And we love you for it. :heart: Keep up the good work!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I feel a Sith+Separatists vs. Rebels+Jedi would be totally appropriate right now.

Make it happen.

:wink:
  • Options
    I feel a Sith+Separatists vs. Rebels+Jedi would be totally appropriate right now.

Make it happen.

:wink:

To make it really interesting, they could offer it as a two-fer. For the first two days you get it one way (Sith + Separatists versus Jedi + Rebels) and for the next two days it gets reversed and you get to pick which one is first for you. A dream to be sure but what a dream!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    who's the sith only available chromium?? i haven't purchased a single chromium pack, i have dooku and sidious and i see savage and maul shards in shipments all the time and EP is only in the event.
  • Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    who's the sith only available chromium?? i haven't purchased a single chromium pack, i have dooku and sidious and i see savage and maul shards in shipments all the time and EP is only in the event.

Maul
  • Options
    Next friday at 5 pm there is sith even
  • Options
    Evillest wrote: »
    holyjoe wrote: »

Maul

i see him in shipments a lot so he's not chromium exclusive......if i would have bought his shards every time i see him in shipments i'd have him 7* already without buying a single chromium pack. i have to buy a chromium pack in the first place.