Solo raid

Prev1
Finally solo the t7 raid. Done it twice now. If anyone else has soloed it, post your pics/team

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l9s6t39leaztrxk/File Sep 17, 7 51 15 AM.png?dl=0

Replies

• Options
    How do you do without Rex?
  • Options
    That aint solo.....the whole damage for all raid is 14 mil!
  • Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »

1,8+3+3.3+2=10,1
  • Options
    A guy in my guild did it.

Teebo L - 1.26 Mil
    Dengar - 1.39 Mil
    QGJ - 1.99 Mil
    Rex - 1.41 Mil
    GS - 4.26 Mil

Total - 10,303,073

• Options
    Vincent, I had Rex in there. Need him. Mohair, this was T7. Not T6.
  • Options
    Why is Rex so important? For dispelling?
  • Options
    Joruus wrote: »
    Why is Rex so important? For dispelling?

Tm reduce
  • Options
    Both.
  • Options
    Khaliv wrote: »
    Finally solo the t7 raid. Done it twice now. If anyone else has soloed it, post your pics/team

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l9s6t39leaztrxk/File Sep 17, 7 51 15 AM.png?dl=0

A lot of effort went into that. Many congratulations.
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »

@Mihai29

T7 is 10 M
    • P1 = 2m
    • P2 = 3m
    • P3 = 3m
    • P4 = 2m
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Anyone managed to solo complete heroic without Rex?
  • Options
    I can get through p2 without Rex or Dengar. Should have Dengar to try soon...can easily see how Rex would make it substantially better too.
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My guild mate is doing P1-P3 with Teebo/Fives/QGJ/Elder/Scout.

But depends on RNG, sometimes he go 40%..50%...80% into P3...

Soloing it's only possible with Rex/Elder combo.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Is it dengar so important? I can't see why a lot of people use it in raid, I understand Rex but can't see why dengar, can someone explain to me pls?
  • Pyramidshawn
    871 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This raid is sooooooo heroic

One guy can solo the entire thing, using only 5 chars out of a possible 92 man roster.
  • Options
    SachTrap wrote: »
    Is it dengar so important? I can't see why a lot of people use it in raid, I understand Rex but can't see why dengar, can someone explain to me pls?

Pretty sure it's the tenacity down, letting everyone else TM reduce more consistantly
  • Options
    Some have better results with Kit Fisto for potency up, instead of Dengar for Tenacity down.
  • Options
    Yes, Dengar offers tenacity down, which is vital for TM reduction. I have never tried Kit Fisto, but Dengar is more versatile, considering he can also grant speed down and call an assist, which might bail you out of trouble if it's a TM reducer or Elder.
  • Options
    obsolete u right correct. Dengar main focus is tenacity down. But his speed down lets u replace 555s too so u can put another TM reducer like scout, raider, or in my case Chewie. I've soloed it with raider replacing Chewie too. Also dengar assist oftentimes calls q or Rex or hopefully a stealthed Teebo for additional TM. It's all about Tm. I can see where Kit potency up would help tremendously but he double taps and gives rancor that much more Tm when he does so. Haven't been successful with him. Thanks all for the posts.
  • Options
    rawman wrote: »

No, but i'm sure it's possible with Teebo, elder, scout, dengar and qgj with lots of speed mods! I have been close to p1 and p2 without even taking one single hit, but then rng went nuts. Also I had really crappy mods when doing that so I don't think you need Rex!
  • Tautas
    87 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    If someone in our guild have tried to do raid solo, he would already been kicked out of guild.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

No, but i'm sure it's possible with Teebo, elder, scout, dengar and qgj with lots of speed mods! I have been close to p1 and p2 without even taking one single hit, but then rng went nuts. Also I had really **** mods when doing that so I don't think you need Rex!
    Hm Scout could be interesting, but still around 70 shards away from 7* here. I will try my Dengar soon with Phasma instead for the guarenteed crit when needed. Would love to see a confirmed heroic solo withouh Rex though.
    Tautas wrote: »
    If someone in our guild have tried to do raid solo, he would already been kicked out of guild.

Why that? If he waits with commit of damage of each phase until the end of current phase is announced he doesn't steal any overall HP.
  • Options
    I don't understand the advantage of a solo raid. Is it just a sense of accomplishment? Does the person attempting the solo raid, just announce it and all other members back off and not play til it's complete?
  • Options
    Darthzannah, your avatar just made my night.
  • Options
    Many players in guilds can solo rancor now..it's an accomplishment for sure considering the countless hours that went into soloing phase 1 alone for so long
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    necro
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    We have 15 members that solo T7 rancor, most now do it with empire team and some with teebo. I solo with Zader, Krennich, Jyn, Zoba and itp or zeathtrooper. Jyn used to be famous in the begining to almost solo raid herself but those days are long gone she is now 70% effective in her tm steal and empire does more tm removal in this setup. Takes me about 40 min on full manual and 20 for half auto.
  • Options

Yes, Zader lead, no prob at all. We forbid it, because like 10 guys did it...
  • Options
    Some do it on auto..