0 for 28

2Next

Replies

• Options
    For the record (for anyone farming cuffs).... level 7C has by far given me the best cuff drop rates (for the easy nodes that is). The level 8 nodes gave me virtually nothing in regards to cuffs

7C doesnt give cuff

Thats the secret cuff node... shhhhhhhhhhh!

Lol... I actually meant 7d (light side). Good catch
  • Options
    I went 0-30something on lando shards when he had 1 left for promotion, pretty frustrating at times, I never use the find feature, then I'll go 4/7 , like someone else mentioned in the long run it seems to workout maybe? Haha
  • Options
    J0K3R wrote: »
    is93w07sjvrp.jpg

But the sad truth is they can control how random the drops are by setting parameters or a threshold. When it comes to rng the data gets bunked (im no expert but i did stay at a holiday inn) when theres not enough entropy in the numbers which means i think if u dont have enough numbers or too many numbers the whole system gets out of wack. They use this same technology for slot machine. What i would like to know who checks to make sure EA rng computer program is working as intended and not screwing people people over.
  • Options
    I feel this is confirmation Bias........................................... But yes I feel your pain WHY CANT THEY GIVE US A CHALLENGE WITH THAT GEAR?!?!? And Why must I make a choice between MKlll Droid callers and between syringes in the Savage Challenge??? I hope they bring out the next level of challenges really really soon