Top10 dps today

Replies

• Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Rey is still the the best single target attacker in the game.
    Unfortunately, there's no place for that right now at the highest end teams.
    She does have a place in a secondary tier outside of the top 10, and she can allow you to bypass RG taunts, so she is not completely useless.

Wiggs>>>Rey

Last I checked any 2 heros would be more powerful than 1, or am I missing something?
  • Options
    Darth_Barf wrote: »
    I started in May. I'm currently ranked 30 and everyone in front of me has Rey. And most everyone behind me up to about rank 150 has her.
    Except me.
    I run an all rebels team -- wedge, Biggs, HRS, leia, and now pathfinder.

Hrs for lando, lea for Ackbard, scariff for sthan.
  • Options
    This is the top 20 on my server. There's one Rey. To be fair, teams that are currently 1 and 3 on that list change like 3 times a day. They might have scoundrels, wiggs, rex lead, whatever. So Rey sometimes gets in there.

Anakin Aayla Fives RG SF
    Rex Anakin EP Lando SF
    Anakin Aayla Fices RG Han
    HK 88 86 JE B2
    Lando QGJ EP STH Han
    Lando Anakin STH B2 Han
    Lando Anakin STH EP Han
    EP QGJ Anakin Han STH
    HK 86 88 JE Nebit
    Lando Anakin STH EP Han
    Anakin 88 EP STH Han
    AA STH Lando Phasma EP
    HK 88 86 JE Nebit
    Lando Anakin STH EP Han
    EP Vader RG Anakin B2
    Anakin Biggs Wedge SF Rey (First Rey - rank 16)
    Lando EP STH Anakin Han
    HK 88 86 JE Nebit
    EP Anakin SF Lando QGJ
    HK 88 86 JE B2

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    You are still living in February my friend.

Its AOE meta right now.

No one uses Rey now.
    Please take me to your fantasy world!
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »

Its AOE meta right now.

No one uses Rey now.

I just did, see above @Aero
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Predian wrote: »

Its AOE meta right now.

No one uses Rey now.

I just looked through my top 20 and she's still on half the teams. My shard is from day 1.
  • Options

Its AOE meta right now.

No one uses Rey now.

I just looked through my top 20 and she's still on half the teams. My shard is from day 1.

A month ago, she would have been on 15 of those top 20 on my shard. It's just moved on from that.

• Options
    i don't know why people base damage from arena going up against other toons. It's never gonna be accurate because people use different mods, leadership abilities, etc. Damage will always be different. For true damage value I go with raid damage. You can't get a tougher opponent than raid mobs.
    There is a reason mmorpg use training dummies of different tier raids so you can see how your toon fairs damage wise.

Rey still leads in damage. It doesn't matter what anyone says...raid damage is the ONLY way to determine how much TRUE DAMAGE a toon can do. Don't look at buffs, debuffs, call-assist, etc that makes damage inaccurate. If you go with her attacks versus raid mods it's clear who does the most damage.

Lando rocks but without AoE crit how good is he really? Rey on the other hand does damage even if she doesn't have buffs.

I know we all look at our toon damage after we run a phase of a raid..when is Rey ever not in lead for most damage in a raid? Not many people use her in arena as much anymore but that doesn't mean she isn't the best damage dealing toon either. She is.
  • Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    i don't know why people base damage from arena going up against other toons. It's never gonna be accurate because people use different mods, leadership abilities, etc. Damage will always be different. For true damage value I go with raid damage. You can't get a tougher opponent than raid mobs.
    There is a reason mmorpg use training dummies of different tier raids so you can see how your toon fairs damage wise.

Rey still leads in damage. It doesn't matter what anyone says...raid damage is the ONLY way to determine how much TRUE DAMAGE a toon can do. Don't look at buffs, debuffs, call-assist, etc that makes damage inaccurate. If you go with her attacks versus raid mods it's clear who does the most damage.

Lando rocks but without AoE crit how good is he really? Rey on the other hand does damage even if she doesn't have buffs.

I know we all look at our toon damage after we run a phase of a raid..when is Rey ever not in lead for most damage in a raid? Not many people use her in arena as much anymore but that doesn't mean she isn't the best damage dealing toon either. She is.

Wedge does more daid damage for me than Rey does.

• Options

Cause you probably are using Biggs too. Take away the lead ship abilities, buffs, debuffs, call assists, etc. That puts Rey still number 1 in damage.
  • Options

Cause you probably are using Biggs too. Take away the lead ship abilities, buffs, debuffs, call assists, etc. That puts Rey still number 1 in damage.

Wedge lead with biggs does more damage than rey with any lead, any partner.
  • Options

Well yeah he does more damage, you're probably using something to increase his damage!!! Take away that perfectly legitimate example you've provided, and I'm right so hah. You wouldn't do so much damage if you didn't use that character so that's not fair.
  • Options

Its AOE meta right now.

No one uses Rey now.

In my shard she is in 4 of the top 20. None of those teams are competitive for top 5.

• Options

No sure if people aren't comprehended what I'm saying, so I'll ask this.. How's wedges damage by himself? Without leader abilities. Without buffs. Without call assists. How's is wedges damage? Is his damage better than Rey's?

I'm talking straight up damage by one toon. Without any help from another toon. Rey stands alone. She's fast. Her basic and special do damage even when she isn't buffed. Can wedge do the same? By himself?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

No sure if people aren't comprehended what I'm saying, so I'll ask this.. How's wedges damage by himself? Without leader abilities. Without buffs. Without call assists. How's is wedges damage? Is his damage better than Rey's?

I'm talking straight up damage by one toon. Without any help from another toon. Rey stands alone. She's fast. Her basic and special do damage even when she isn't buffed. Can wedge do the same? By himself?

You're right, but it's just not useful to compare toons that way. There's no mode where you use a toon by itself to hit a single target. There are higher dps options for raids (Wiggs, GS, etc) as well as arena (Lando, Wiggs, etc). And since OP was considering things such as OB led Rey and HK led 88/86, we all assumed he was talking about arena which would mean that Lando and Wiggs do more damage. Either way this is kind of a dumb thing to argue about lol.
  • Options

Well yeah he does more damage, you're probably using something to increase his damage!!! Take away that perfectly legitimate example you've provided, and I'm right so hah. You wouldn't do so much damage if you didn't use that character so that's not fair.

Ain't nobody talking about what's fair or not. You people seem to just add stuff. If you want true damage, by 1 toon without help from any other toon. No buffs, leadership abilities, no call assists your saying wedge still does more than Rey?

Wedge does damage yes..but not by himself. Rey does damage by herself, without anyone's help..with help she does more..but by herself..she stands alone as the best damage dealer is the point I'm getting at.

I read your post 5 times now..I'm still unsure what you're trying to say. So I rephrased what I was saying incase it wasn't clear.
  • Options
    I'm on a late december server and I rarely see Rey at the top anymore.
  • Options
    Let's say we can determine damage by arena...with one toon vs one toon. Last man standing. No buffs, no help from other toons, no call assist.

Is wedge still good?

Is Rey still good?

Who's gonna win?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Let's say we can determine damage by arena...with one toon vs one toon. Last man standing. No buffs, no help from other toons, no call assist.

Is wedge still good?

Is Rey still good?

Who's gonna win?

Whoever shoots first lol.
  • Options
    Rey won't be the last toon standing from a team.

And is irrational to only talk about a single toon when the game is based on a team effort.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »

Is wedge still good?

Is Rey still good?

Who's gonna win?

Whoever shoots first lol.

greedo?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Rotor wrote: »
    Rey won't be the last toon standing from a team.

And is irrational to only talk about a single toon when the game is based on a team effort.

While I agree..the OP title is about the Top Ten damage dealers...not The Top Ten Damage Dealing Teams...Since I was going with the title format is why I went with Rey still being the number one damage dealer in the game. Cause by her self without any help from any other toon...she still does more damage than another toon that's also by itself.

That being said..team wise Rey isn't as much damage.
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    I stopped reading when Biggs wasn't #1

Lol!
  • Options
    Rey is dying. She will be replaced by the new it girl from Rogue One in a couple of months.
  • Options
    No love for tie pilot?

image_zps7n89dhhw.png
  • Options
    Durrun wrote: »
    No love for tie pilot?

image_zps7n89dhhw.png

Dude.. What mods he got?
  • Options
    He loaded with crit damage and 1 crit chance. Crit damage triangle too so 216% crit damage plus his passive. Offense up Hits 15k basic with double tap too. 10k without. He's a top tier dps and no one knows it cause of his nerf a while back everyone dropped him lol XD
  • Options

Is wedge still good?

Is Rey still good?

Who's gonna win?

If you went pure 1v1, Han Solo would beat Rey :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    About discussion, AOE > everything else.

1. Lando
    2. JKA
    3. Everything else.

Hummmm
    Ig-88, always first (Je)

Aoe 12k+free hit 22k.....round 1, no one match this

Lando and JKA still have better consistent damage IMO.

But if the discussion were about burst damage ... this list would be different.

Maybe, and i say maybe lando. But Jka clearly not. Lets do some math, base on 3 rd

Lando, 7kx5=35, 12x5=60, 16x5 (if still 5 guys a live)= 90
    Total= 185k
    JKA= 14x5= 70, 1x11= 11, 1x11= 11
    Total= 92
    88, 12x5+20= 80, 1x20=20, 1x20=20
    Total 120 (it would have been 180 if neibit is in the team)

That math is totaly wrong.. Ig 88 gets 2-3 turns before lando geth his first turns lol.. Therefor hk debuff the enemy which means 5x20k aoe then 2x 25k is a total of 150k right before lando get his turn.. After that lando(if alive) deals his massive dmg of 25k aoes each turn.. But in that time ig88 takes up to 3 turns.. In total ig88 und hk deals way more dmg .

Where did HK come into this equation? So we're going to assume you're talking about a full Droid squad since HK and 88 are somehow going before Lando. In that case try taking 2-3 turns against a Rex lead Lando. I guarantee after the first HK aoe your 88 is dead in the water :wink:
    They might not even get to move if I add Han Solo into the mix :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Han opens with stun. Uses buff and shoots Rey for 11k. Rey uses leverage gaining Forsight. Han loses all protection from it. Han shoots Rey who dodges. Rey uses flurry. If Han is lucky he dodges 2 attacks and lives if 3 hit he's dead. He shoots Rey again dropping her into the yellow or red and she uses basic to kill him. Overall the fight is going to come down to evasion and proc chance. Not exactly a favorable match for Han Rey has highest dps and Han is squishy