Top10 dps today

Replies

• Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Damage in a round... or damage across rounds

Single Target Single Round- Biggs assist, modded he goes before Rey, with Lando lead, before Poe
    Single Round Multi-target - Lando on 2nd / 3rd attack, first attack would Wedge IMHO
    Multi Round - Lando

It also depends on the defense of the team your attacking / RNG of course..

Xio
  • Options
    Well well well
    factor in AOE and lando/88/wedge all **** each other for top 3....with many ways to make that aoe do 50-100k dmg.

But remember this too shall pass when the level cap is raised.

Who knows what will happen then so don't get yer panties in a twist over something that is not even final yet.
  • Options
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    Not near the top but EP hits pretty hard on his basic

18k crit with offense up is no joke
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    If you think Rey is still the top dps out there, you might have a problem. Rey isn't even used by a single team in my top 10 of arena.
  • Options
    You are still living in February my friend.

Its AOE meta right now.

No one uses Rey now.

So the aoe meta hasnt reached my december shard.. Its about dps.. And rey hits with 15-30k p
    If you think Rey is still the top dps out there, you might have a problem. Rey isn't even used by a single team in my top 10 of arena.

Wellas far as i know, she has top spreed, best single target dmg in game and she takes 2 turns before lando even got 1 .. With 2 specials she deals about 60-70k dmg when she crits lucky.. A lando can do 5x 10k in that time.. If he casts a second time maybe double dmg.. But try that out against the actual meta.. Gl your lando isnt able to attack a second time (: so he dies after his first turn. Rey goes almost twice.. And droids go 3 times before u get a single attack lol..
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    ArglosH wrote: »

Its AOE meta right now.

No one uses Rey now.

So the aoe meta hasnt reached my december shard.. Its about dps.. And rey hits with 15-30k p

Wellas far as i know, she has top spreed, best single target dmg in game and she takes 2 turns before lando even got 1 .. With 2 specials she deals about 60-70k dmg when she crits lucky.. A lando can do 5x 10k in that time.. If he casts a second time maybe double dmg.. But try that out against the actual meta.. Gl your lando isnt able to attack a second time (: so he dies after his first turn. Rey goes almost twice.. And droids go 3 times before u get a single attack lol..

Show us your December shard ;)
  • Options
    Rey is still the the best single target attacker in the game.
    Unfortunately, there's no place for that right now at the highest end teams.
    She does have a place in a secondary tier outside of the top 10, and she can allow you to bypass RG taunts, so she is not completely useless.

• Options
    I stopped reading when Biggs wasn't #1
  • Options
    Nov shard reporting in.

Ep, wiggs, landakin, st han as far as the eye can see. I don't see Rey often except for as a filler. People also stopped running qgj since purge isn't a requirement when you can two or three shot someone through taunt
  • Options
    Rey is still the the best single target attacker in the game.
    Unfortunately, there's no place for that right now at the highest end teams.
    She does have a place in a secondary tier outside of the top 10, and she can allow you to bypass RG taunts, so she is not completely useless.

Wiggs>>>Rey
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    i know this doesn't pertain to the subject but what does shard mean in your guys concept??
  • Options
    Lando and Anakin are the masters of AoE
  • Options

Its AOE meta right now.

No one uses Rey now.

Near everyone on my shard uses Rey
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    i know this doesn't pertain to the subject but what does shard mean in your guys concept??

leaderboard, you arena in particular
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »
    My top 10 would look like:

1. Rey under ben lead
    2. Ig88 under hk
    3. Ig86 also under hk
    4. Jka
    5. Lando
    6. Gs
    7. Leia under aa lead
    8. Rp
    9. Rt
    10. Whatever

What are your suggestions?

Ur list is missing the 2nd best DPS unit in game
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    I would put Lando as the king of consistent damage currently... In the right team and when he's modded properly and can be protected he can deal absurd damage... Reliable 20k+ AOE's are gonna cause some serious problems for the other team if he's left unchecked.

Behind him I put Anakin (only for damage purposes but for most team compositions he is far more useful). Probably one of the most devastating damage dealers when not dealt with as a top priority... With his TM boosts, offense up and debuffs on his basic he brings a lot of utility along with massive potential damage. Anyone will tell you (from a bad experience) that if you don't kill him early he's gonna cause some major problems for your team.

Honesty the rest are far behind as far as a serious threat... 88 is strong (I've seen him deal 25k basic attacks for me) and Rey can of course dish out some very strong single target damage... 86, GS, FOTP, RP, Greedo, etc can all put out huge damage in a single turn... But still they fall behind in the current aoe blast fest that has overtaken arena.

• Options

Its AOE meta right now.

No one uses Rey now.
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    i actually still see plenty of Rey's in Arena.
    Every team i face in my shard uses rey, I'm one of the very few in my shard to not use her.

really depends on how old your shard is fellas

newer shards will have rey

older shards may not.

I'm seeing less and less of her in mine (end of december shard)

I'm on a December server and Rey is still on nearly every team...just an FYI
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lol at people making definitive calls based on their 2 month old shard. I'm am also on a Nov shard. EP has taken over the top 20 but by no means is Rey 'no longer meta'. She's all over the place. She can still put up 30k on a single toon. EP, Lando, Ani, a tank (5s RG Sun Fac) and either Rey or Leia is just about every top 20 teams in my shard. Except my droids :)
  • Darth_Azrael
    457 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    I would put Lando as the king of consistent damage currently... In the right team and when he's modded properly and can be protected he can deal absurd damage... Reliable 20k+ AOE's are gonna cause some serious problems for the other team if he's left unchecked.

Behind him I put Anakin (only for damage purposes but for most team compositions he is far more useful). Probably one of the most devastating damage dealers when not dealt with as a top priority... With his TM boosts, offense up and debuffs on his basic he brings a lot of utility along with massive potential damage. Anyone will tell you (from a bad experience) that if you don't kill him early he's gonna cause some major problems for your team.

Honesty the rest are far behind as far as a serious threat... 88 is strong (I've seen him deal 25k basic attacks for me) and Rey can of course dish out some very strong single target damage... 86, GS, FOTP, RP, Greedo, etc can all put out huge damage in a single turn... But still they fall behind in the current aoe blast fest that has overtaken arena.

You are suspect to talk about JKA ... he's your pupil! :)
  • Darth_Azrael
    457 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    About discussion, AOE > everything else.

1. Lando
    2. JKA
    3. Everything else.
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »

You are suspect to talk about JKA ... he's your pupil! :)

lQmPK6H.jpg
  • Options
    :thud:
  • Charlatan
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think the top effective dps which is in most arenas now would have to be Biggs due to ability to go first due to wedge unique and bring in 40k - 45k of dps on one move. Obviously wedge is needed.

Lando deals comparable damage 40 - 45k damage and that's only in his first round but this damage isn't enough to take a toon out immediately which Biggs can. Plus he's slow. He's a great toon and I use him in arena but given a choice I prefer Biggs.

Charlatan
    Team ÌNstinct
  • Options

1. Lando
    2. JKA
    3. Everything else.

Hummmm
    Ig-88, always first (Je)

Aoe 12k+free hit 22k.....round 1, no one match this

• Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »

1. Lando
    2. JKA
    3. Everything else.

Hummmm
    Ig-88, always first (Je)

Lando and JKA still have better consistent damage IMO.

But if the discussion were about burst damage ... this list would be different.
  • Options

1. Lando
    2. JKA
    3. Everything else.

Hummmm
    Ig-88, always first (Je)

Maybe, and i say maybe lando. But Jka clearly not. Lets do some math, base on 3 rd

Lando, 7kx5=35, 12x5=60, 16x5 (if still 5 guys a live)= 90
    Total= 185k
    JKA= 14x5= 70, 1x11= 11, 1x11= 11
    Total= 92
    88, 12x5+20= 80, 1x20=20, 1x20=20
    Total 120 (it would have been 180 if neibit is in the team)

• Options

1. Lando
    2. JKA
    3. Everything else.

Hummmm
    Ig-88, always first (Je)

Maybe, and i say maybe lando. But Jka clearly not. Lets do some math, base on 3 rd

Lando, 7kx5=35, 12x5=60, 16x5 (if still 5 guys a live)= 90
    Total= 185k
    JKA= 14x5= 70, 1x11= 11, 1x11= 11
    Total= 92
    88, 12x5+20= 80, 1x20=20, 1x20=20
    Total 120 (it would have been 180 if neibit is in the team)

That math is totaly wrong.. Ig 88 gets 2-3 turns before lando geth his first turns lol.. Therefor hk debuff the enemy which means 5x20k aoe then 2x 25k is a total of 150k right before lando get his turn.. After that lando(if alive) deals his massive dmg of 25k aoes each turn.. But in that time ig88 takes up to 3 turns.. In total ig88 und hk deals way more dmg .
  • Options
    A maxed lando, in the right setup have like 183 speed and SThan to give him some tm, so no you won't act 3 times before him. Plus, if they have AA in the team he can double AOE (tactical genius), plus...wedge lead giving 10% tm on crit which mean (10-50% tm on aoe) so most of the time...no 88 don't act 3 times more then lando.

Second thing, my 88 is maxed, whit maxed mods, and no way you can aoe for 20k. My hk and gg (and some time B2) goes before my 88 so plenty, plenty, plenty of debuff....max AOE (266crit dmg) 12-13k.