[VID] The Wiggs conspiracy

2Next

Replies

• Options
    @Aniema Finally someone in your shard got Wedge huh?? Welcome to the real world! And stop the whine!
  • Options
    oh, all i see is a stupid AI
  • Options
    it will be a few weeks yet till any nerf on these.. I think it will happen...... just as I get my wedge leveled and geared ha ha.
  • Options
    Olle wrote: »
    Does anyone else think it's funny that this team of his consists of 5 different characters that shouldn't ever be in the same room together on Star Wars lore? Zero synergy

not true - anni and rex were fighting buddies

What exactly makes that silly cartoon official lore anyways. The Anakin in CW and the one portrayed by Hayden Christiansen are two completely different people.

Exactly. For example, the cartoon anakin could act....

• Options
    @WildGrunt I don't know what I love more about your vids: the strategies or the music composition choice. Well done, sir!
  • Options
    @WildGrunt I don't know what I love more about your vids: the strategies or the music composition choice. Well done, sir!

Thanks a lot man I appreciate your support :)
  • Options
    johnne wrote: »
    oh, all i see is a **** AI

Isn't this always the case?
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Synfreak wrote: »
    @Aniema Finally someone in your shard got Wedge huh?? Welcome to the real world! And stop the whine!

If a Wedge and Biggs team that does damage so strong kills 1-2 toons within the first 20 seconds basically ending the fight isn't a reason for a nerf or complaints...then I don't no what else would qualify for a legit nerf.

I can't sit here and honestly defend a wiggs team and say this is how it's supposed to be..cause it's not. I'm glad the OP made a video on this. The devs need to see this and make changes to that combo. I mean it's one thing to do that much damage. It's another thing entirely to do that much damage before a team even gets a chance to defend it. Wedge teams are not only too fast, but do too much damage. They should have either speed or the damage...but not both. Wedge and Biggs is an overpowered combo and needs to be looked into.

People should not have to have Rex and/or Sunfac to beat this team....that is how OP this team is and needs to be nerfed.
  • Options
    Aniema wrote: »

If a Wedge and Biggs team that does damage so strong kills 1-2 toons within the first 20 seconds basically ending the fight isn't a reason for a nerf or complaints...then I don't no what else would qualify for a legit nerf.

I can't sit here and honestly defend a wiggs team and say this is how it's supposed to be..cause it's not. I'm glad the OP made a video on this. The devs need to see this and make changes to that combo. I mean it's one thing to do that much damage. It's another thing entirely to do that much damage before a team even gets a chance to defend it. Wedge teams are not only too fast, but do too much damage. They should have either speed or the damage...but not both. Wedge and Biggs is an overpowered combo and needs to be looked into.

People should not have to have Rex and/or Sunfac to beat this team....that is how OP this team is and needs to be nerfed.

Maybe now we'll get a third health bar called Fortitude to offset the damage. Lol. Being able to drop 35k+ character on demand is a tad much.
  • Options
    No don't nerf Wiggs yet! I almost have Wedge to 7 stars :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

Maybe now we'll get a third health bar called Fortitude to offset the damage. Lol. Being able to drop 35k+ character on demand is a tad much.

35k? That's manageable. 51k is more like it.
  • Options
    People should not have to have Rex and/or Sunfac to beat this

I did not know how true this was going to be. My droids go first..and... don't even beat Wiggs on offense.. so sad..spent hours rearranging mods and .... nooooo. at least droids defend against... wait nevermind.
  • Options
    NERF WIGGS
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    @aniema recognize this comment?

Haha you guessed wrong, I don't even have wiggs. I'm just against all nerfs cause I know how to play.
    Funny title. It's so...demanding lol. Look at all the other posts popping up saying nerf "insert toon name" now!! Looks like people are taking shots at you.
    I think you owe some people an apology ;)
    ps. i still don't think wiggs should be nerfed. wiggs without super mods is not unbeatable by any means, you don't need supermods or p2p toons to beat wiggs. Wiggs with super mods destroys my team not very well moded team with ease though.
    Save water, drink champagne!