[VID] The Wiggs conspiracy

Prev1
This time we only focus on this combo. Enjoy the video :)

https://youtu.be/nmCo3ccBFxc

Replies

• Options
    Clickbait much?
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think sun fac was the MVP on your team.
  • Options
    I think sun fac was the MVP on your team.

He always is, specially with teams that have extremely fast Poe or ST Han. All it takes after they taunt is one of the opponents AOE'ing and then 1) Sun Fac removes the taunt 2) Rex lead gives TM to the whole team.
  • Options
    Manowar wrote: »
    Clickbait much?

Just saw the joke play on word "Wiggs" "Pulling wigs" :) nevertheless the title indicates what's in the video without over promising ;)
  • Options
    So funny i literally just watched this before you posted here!
  • Options
    Does anyone else think it's funny that this team of his consists of 5 different characters that shouldn't ever be in the same room together on Star Wars lore? Zero synergy
  • Options
    Olle wrote: »
    Does anyone else think it's funny that this team of his consists of 5 different characters that shouldn't ever be in the same room together on Star Wars lore? Zero synergy

yupp i do, i also think its weird that Sun Fac is the best character in the game. But its a holotable game so i guess that doesn't matter. I still think it should be an iconic character but oh well.
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »

yupp i do, i also think its weird that Sun Fac is the best character in the game. But its a holotable game so i guess that doesn't matter. I still think it should be an iconic character but oh well.

It is also funny that RG and Anakin work really well together too :D
    drop someone under 50% and they are both activated.
  • Options
    Nice. I've been using the same squad for about 2 weeks now and it handles much of the meta well, wish I had better protection secondaries to get Lando and EP to survive a first round Biggs assist. My Rex can usually take it on the chin but he'll be in the red.

I was actually thinking about a Wiggs team with Rex lead the other day and how fast it could potentially be against other Wiggs squads or even squads with Lando and JKA. However, I don't think Echo and 5's are the best 4th and 5th spot. Perhaps a fast Poe or STH and JKA or EP instead. 5's just seems pretty easy to deal with these days.
  • Options

not true - anni and rex were fighting buddies
  • Options
    So if you use Rex and Sun Fac you can beat all teams! Got it! WAI and balanced!!!
  • Options
    Synfreak wrote: »
    So if you use Rex and Sun Fac you can beat all teams! Got it! WAI and balanced!!!

They're no doubt a solid combo, but I haven't found that to be true. The other 3 spots are important still, not like you can drop Ugnaut, CUP, and MobEnf in there and win.
  • Options

What exactly makes that silly cartoon official lore anyways. The Anakin in CW and the one portrayed by Hayden Christiansen are two completely different people.
  • Options

What exactly makes that silly cartoon official lore anyways. The Anakin in CW and the one portrayed by Hayden Christiansen are two completely different people.

You can believe whatever you want but you're wrong. Sorry
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options

Your right. I'd say that the cartoon Anakin was a way superior actor.
  • Options

That silly cartoon is canon as much as the movies are.
  • Options
    But the ani in this game is clearly not the ani in CW. That's why he's JKA, the Jedi knight part is important
  • Options
    And against Landoteams?
  • Options
    Your Lando was doing terribad dmg, at least when I was paying attention to it the last half of the video.
  • scuba
    14073 posts Member
    Options
    But the ani in this game is clearly not the ani in CW. That's why he's JKA, the Jedi knight part is important

I don't believe It has ever been officially established when Anakin advanced from Padawan to Knight. The CW series starts with Anakin getting a Padawan, Ahsoka, that would kind of point to him being a Jedi Knight thru the entire series.

There is also this from the official Star Wars Databanks

"Ahsoka Tano was discovered by Plo Koon at the age of three and accepted into the Jedi Order. When she was 14, Jedi Master Yoda granted Ahsoka the rank of Padawan and apprenticed her to Anakin Skywalker, a powerful if reckless Jedi Knight"
  • Options
    he is told in rots they will not make him a master... it's never mentioned that he isn't a knight.... for all we know he was already a knight in aotc... but at that stage is definitely still obi wans padawan so guessing not.

either way CW the series is cannon and as such is the same anakin... it's not like marvel where you have multivurse.... except it is a little if you class cannon and legends.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    either way CW the series is cannon and as such is the same anakin... it's not like marvel where you have multivurse.... except it is a little if you class cannon and legends.

So Vader has should have synergy with clones?

My point is this; I'm fairly sure the anakin we have in this game is from episode 3, not CW.

And his team is basiclly a best of the best with little synergy. Which is sad. You would think team factions would be better than random toons thrown together.

Rebels have it and driods have it. That is all. Empires might get there. Jedi do not.
    Post edited by Olle on
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »

So Vader has should have synergy with clones?

My point is this; I'm fairly sure the anakin we have in this game is from episode 3, not CW.

And his team is basiclly a best of the best with little synergy. Which is sad. You would think team factions would be better than random toons thrown together.

Rebels have it and driods have it. That is all. Empires might get there. Jedi do not.

1. If we had Vader pre-black armor (lead assault on Jedi temple), then yes Vader would have Clone synergy. But the Vader we have is in armor so, no.
    2. I don't know how you establish whether the in-game character is from ep3 or CW, his designation is Jedi Knight and he's a Jedi Knight in both CW's and Ep3. Maybe if the had both Jedi and Sith synergy then we would know for sure that's he's based on Ep3's character.
    3. In CW's Anakin fights with many groups actually, Jedi, Clones, Scoundrels, and early Rebels, so giving his synergy a broad-focus is not out-of-context for who he was as a character. That's really true of all Jedi to be honest.

In-game Vader and EP have Empire and Sith synergy to show that crossover. Grievous received the Separatist tag recently along with Dooku. IG88 received the Scoundrel tag as well, though an argument can be made to give 86 the scoundrel tag too.

• Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Your Lando was doing terribad dmg, at least when I was paying attention to it the last half of the video.

I know, I focused much more on his health and protection but might need to change that
  • Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »

I know, I focused much more on his health and protection but might need to change that

Doing that is a double-edged sword and I wonder what the right balance is. Go full-on Crit Damage mods with speed and other offense stats and you risk a Wiggs OSK. Give him survivability and he doesn't hit too well.

• Options
    But if you lose to only a three char team .. does it matter either way lol
  • Options
    I didn't watch it yet, but tell me it doesn't involve the idea that "if I'm rolling faces, the game is broken." You are allowed to have fun in games. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    2 P2P restricted heroes and EP, the "very rare event" hero that a lot of players dont have?

So, lets go farm Wiggs!
  • Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »

Doing that is a double-edged sword and I wonder what the right balance is. Go full-on Crit Damage mods with speed and other offense stats and you risk a Wiggs OSK. Give him survivability and he doesn't hit too well.

4 crit damage, 2 health or crit chance.
    triangle crit damage, ov speed arrow
    the rest can be protection/health primary to compensate for the lack of health
  • Options
    I am always against nerfs of any toons...today hell is gonna freeze over. That team right there makes zero sense..I mean it...zero freaking sense. The reason protection was added was to stop one hit kills...well look at this video. This is 1HitKills on steroids!!

Of all the call for nerfs that people posted...this one right here is with out a doubt much needed. I really would love to know what the mods on these forums and the devs think about this? Thousands of points in damage seconds into the fight..leaving 2-3 toons standing..if your lucky...before you even have a chance to act is crazy.

The devs need to look into this pretty fast cause Wedge(L) teams and just people farming Wedge and Biggs more now is really gonna disrupt the balance to arena.

This is WORSE than the first 3 days mods were introduced with those crazy insane high damage,health,defense numbers.

Devs please look into this soon. It makes no sense that this rebel team does this amount of devastating damage, making the fight over and lost at 20 seconds after it starts.

Nerf Wedge/Biggs!!! And please do it soon.