Galactic war final node bug

My last two galactic war nodes have been level 78-80 toons with white to green gear. Anyone else getting this? If it happens again I'll take a screenshot.

Replies

• Options
    Hmmmmm... Veeeery strange
    Go to bugs and issues, quickly!!!!
  • Options
    Yep i have last node like this (with two exceptions) for about month.
  • Options
    yeah it's a known issue but apparently WAI ha ha. it happens when you get your arena team over 38k (ish) higher you go more easy nodes you get.
  • Options
    Keep this on the down low
  • Options
    Rly?? Gw gets easyer at 38k arena power+?
  • Options
    yeah you will end up with hard 6 9 10 11 nodes being hard but 12th being super easy. then as you get higher 11th comes easy.. I haven't reached what happens next but I belive other nodes then become easy too

I'm not sure exact figure but I do know at 38.5k my node 12 is easy
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Harvz wrote: »
    Keep this on the down low

yea, i'm sure if we're sneaky about this issue the devs won't notice!!
    or perhaps they already know, and stated that GW is WAI regardless of the easy nodes.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    What is WAI in this context?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    working as intended
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    You guys are lucky. For the past week, the GW has been hitting me with full groups of 7 star lvl 80s & I don't have anyone near that. 9/17 was the last successful completion of the GW.
    The Gene Pool NEEDS Chlorine
    Life is the leading cause of Death
    I have walked through the Valley of Evil and emerged the Shadow of Death
  • Joeyd7878
    276 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My last two galactic war nodes have been level 78-80 toons with white to green gear. Anyone else getting this? If it happens again I'll take a screenshot.

Nobody really knows why or when this occurs but it has been discussed adnauseum and the devs have responded that GW is working as intended. Go read the GW mega thread.

I'm left to guess (as we all are) that it's the overall power of your roster that causes the easy node 12. Since the reason they made GW harder was to promote a large roster, as opposed to having one or two A-teams like it was back in the day, this makes sense to me.
  • Options

it happens because your opponent is selected based on your arena power times some multiple. node 12's multiple is like 1.2x, so if you have an arena team that is 38.6k, then it is theoretically impossible to have a team that is 1.2x that power, so the computer just spits out a random team. once the cap raises, you will get your impossible teams back on that node, so don't worry, it is working as intended.
  • Options
    It's working as it's supposed to. My node 12 has been lv 80, 3* toons since the introduction of mods. Nodes 6-11 have been pretty hard tho, with 6, 9, & 11 being the toughest
  • Options
    Used to get that. Now for like a month straight I've had the exact same last node from some guy lugal kelim. Impossible for me to beat with my current roster.
  • Options
    I think 40k gives you easy node 11. I am almost there.
  • Options
    No one knows exactly what the reason for this is. My best guess would be, that there is a power cap for all enemies together in a GW, so the game gives you lower chars to meet that cap at the end.