What are the max secondary stats on 5 dot mods?

Taramel
601 posts Member
edited September 2016
Can someone tell me the max starting point and max amount each secondary can gain per level on a 5 dot mod? Other than speed please as everyone already knows this... for example what is the max crit chance a 5 dot mod can start with as a secondary and what is the max gain per level of crit chance or any other secondary.

Replies

• Options
    I have asked a few times on here bud. I have personal seen 20 speed, 6% potency and 111 offence, 2300 protection and half that in health. I have seen them on other people's I don't have things that good lol
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 114 offense
  • Options
    I've seen a 135 flat offense
  • Options
    2700 protection
  • Options
    Not sure everyone is understanding the questions, here's an example of what OP is asking for.

Speed as a secondary on a 5* mod can start between 3-5. If you get lucky on a green/blue/purple/gold mod and the secondary speed increases again, it will increase between 3-5. So a 5* mod with speed secondary can be between 3-25.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I have only paid attention to speed at initial level that has typically been reported as high as 5 as a secondary before leveling up which is what I have seen. Don't really pay attention to the others to the mod is level 15.
  • Options
    Not sure everyone is understanding the questions, here's an example of what OP is asking for.

Speed as a secondary on a 5* mod can start between 3-5. If you get lucky on a green/blue/purple/gold mod and the secondary speed increases again, it will increase between 3-5. So a 5* mod with speed secondary can be between 3-25.

this is exactly what I am asking. for all the secondary stats.
  • Zeus23
    438 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    See on reddit some hours before
    Post edited by Zeus23 on
  • Options
    This is my best protection mod.
    yUgV9FT.jpg
  • Options
    @SWGOHGG Is this something you dataminers can pull ? or is the info not there? Would love to see this on SWGOH.GG somewhere.
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »
    @SWGOHGG Is this something you dataminers can pull ? or is the info not there? Would love to see this on SWGOH.GG somewhere.

But it's all random... it's not linear upgrades
  • Options
    @gobears21 the range per upgrade should be there somewhere I would think.
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »
    @gobears21 the range per upgrade should be there somewhere I would think.

I'm wondering why one would care though? You get what you get and you have to pay to scratch and sniff... you can't just look at the mod and know that's the one that gets you max values.... ??
  • Options
    I think initial values and single increments are the in the same range (e.g. a green mod can start with up to +45 offense, and any new level can add +45 offense, either as a new stat, or added to an existing offense stat).

If that is true, the max value of any stat is 5 times its max initial value (if all 4 upgrades add up to the same stat).

Single max values I've recorded are (together with theoretical max assumed to be 5 times that, and the best value I've personally observed, which is far from it since I've never had the same stat upgraded all 4 times):
    1. speed: 5 (very rarely 6) - max 25 (30?) - best: 15
    2. offense 45 - max 225 - best: 147
    3. offense 0.52% - max 2.6% - best: ?
    4. defense 9 - max 45 - best: 14
    5. defense 1.56% - max 7.8% - best: 3.1%
    6. health 409 - max ~2000 - best: 1076
    7. health 1.12% - max 5.6% - best: 1.9%
    8. protection 820 - max ~4000 - best: 1800
    9. protection 2.18% - max ~10% - best: 5%
    10. crit chance 2.23% - max ~10% - best: 3.5%
    11. potency 2.19% - max ~10% - best: 6.5%
    12. tenacity 2.08% - max ~10% - best: ?

Note that I didn't try very hard to maximize some values, as I think they're not worth it (e.g. tenacity). In my mind, secondary stats start to be noteworthy at:
    1. speed: ≥5
    2. offense +80
    3. health: +500 / +2.5%
    4. protection: +1000 / +5%
    5. potency: +4%
    6. crit chance: +4%
    ... and the other stats, never (defense / ~%, offense%, tenacity)
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    Tiggus wrote: »
    I think initial values and single increments are the in the same range (e.g. a green mod can start with up to +45 offense, and any new level can add +45 offense, either as a new stat, or added to an existing offense stat).

If that is true, the max value of any stat is 5 times its max initial value (if all 4 upgrades add up to the same stat).

Single max values I've recorded are (together with theoretical max assumed to be 5 times that, and the best value I've personally observed, which is far from it since I've never had the same stat upgraded all 4 times):
    1. speed: 5 (very rarely 6) - max 25 (30?) - best: 15
    2. offense 45 - max 225 - best: 147
    3. offense 0.52% - max 2.6% - best: ?
    4. defense 9 - max 45 - best: 14
    5. defense 1.56% - max 7.8% - best: 3.1%
    6. health 409 - max ~2000 - best: 1076
    7. health 1.12% - max 5.6% - best: 1.9%
    8. protection 820 - max ~4000 - best: 1800
    9. protection 2.18% - max ~10% - best: 5%
    10. crit chance 2.23% - max ~10% - best: 3.5%
    11. potency 2.19% - max ~10% - best: 6.5%
    12. tenacity 2.08% - max ~10% - best: ?

Note that I didn't try very hard to maximize some values, as I think they're not worth it (e.g. tenacity). In my mind, secondary stats start to be noteworthy at:
    1. speed: ≥5
    2. offense +80
    3. health: +500 / +2.5%
    4. protection: +1000 / +5%
    5. potency: +4%
    6. crit chance: +4%
    ... and the other stats, never (defense / ~%, offense%, tenacity)

Nice work!
  • Options
    This is one of the better / more useful posts I've ever read. Thank you very much for sharing, and especially for inquiring about this topic. :D