Embersteel Pack

Prev1
Have someone tried this pack? You get shards from EVERY character in the list or from some? Minimum drop?

i3t7k1.jpg

b4f5a0.jpg

2rzq3qq.jpg

Replies

• Options
    What is this, mega whale only pack?

I don't see it.
  • Options
    This is the: are-you-a-new-whale-than-buy-this-pack

This pack is way overpriced though for the value that you get (no value imo)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    No whale here, f2p.

The wording is pretty bad. So you get from 10 to 330 shards from one character? Or mixed shards??

Not the first time cg have problems with wording of packs.

Some friendly explanation? @ShaolinPunk do you know something?
  • Options
    Not seen that one come up yet.. wording seems to indicate its shards for the whole list of chars.. could be 10 each or up to 330

Is that even real ?
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Not seen that one come up yet.. wording seems to indicate its shards for the whole list of chars.. could be 10 each or up to 330

Is that even real ?

Exactly!! But we know that in the past there had some miswording, so it's better to be sure!

Probably you still not see it guys because of your timezone. I'm iOS, asia timezone (gmt+9)
  • Options
    What does the other rogue one event say amigo?
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    What does the other rogue one event say amigo?

That's an old notification from the daily battle to get sheriff rebel pathfinder
  • Options
    Lucky man that pack is japan only from datmined info
  • Options
    Region locked content sucks. Just putting that out there.
  • Options
    Ambiguous but I bet you that its a random number of shards for a single character only. A waste of crystals!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Imagine some dude getting 150 rex 150 sunfac 30 hoth rebel soldier shards
  • Options
    bought mod pack had 3 decent speed mods. secondary stats 12 speed, 10 speed, 8 speed. would say its worth it. considering the price of mods in the mod shop. than again would say its luck.
  • Options
    @djvita are you sure amigo? Do you have a link to the data one? (Maybe reddit?)
  • Options
    I am in Japan, although with a US cell, and I don't see this pack. My server time for payout is also based on Japan... this is either level specific, or regional.
  • Options
    I am in Japan, although with a US cell, and I don't see this pack. My server time for payout is also based on Japan... this is either level specific, or regional.

I'm level 80 player.

Maybe related to telephone company? I'm using an AU dispositive.
  • Options
    Reddit link
    2016-09-29 Patch - Localization Updates

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/555gqi/20160929_patch_localization_updates/

Its the JAPAN
  • Options
    Embo!
  • Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    No whale here, f2p.

The wording is pretty bad. So you get from 10 to 330 shards from one character? Or mixed shards??

Not the first time cg have problems with wording of packs.

Some friendly explanation? @ShaolinPunk do you know something?

I'm not seeing this pack, so I'm not sure if this is photoshopped or regional or what. Might be more worth it for accounts just starting out, similar to chromium. As always, it's up to the player. The mod pack though, maaaaaan such good deal though. Super excited for tomorrow when I can get some more. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Its regional, op is a former guildmate and lives in japan. Datamined jnfo says its japan gacha pack
  • Options
    OP, scroll down that pack and show us if there's any embo down there, and maybe the character list in the description. Furthermore, you gotta goddammit try it now you have that advantage
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I would suggest scrolling down on the right side to see the hidden wording that you are going to get min or x shards and max of x shards... To show how awful the pack probably is.
  • Options
    Imagine getting 330 CUP-shards... :smiley:

Or 10 Ughnaught-shards!
  • Options
    @Ego12Draconis no Embo, in the list appear all the f2p and p2p characters from the game with exception of scarif pathfinder and TFP shore trooper.

@scuba there's only "get shards from the following" and the list of all whims me characters. At the end of the list there's nothing. (As you can see in the picture)

Totally misleading. It is clearly a min of 10 and maximum of 330, but it doesn't say something about from how many characters (toons)

2cmodoz.jpg
    aoqatu.jpg
  • Options
    Someone in my guild bought it. It gave him only 30 shards of one character.
  • Options
    It gave me 15 shards from snowtrooper.
    Worst investment ever in this game!!

And WARNING!!!! ONLY ONE PURCHASE PER DAY!!!

http://youtu.be/VeKP9T1RjlI
  • licky
    112 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't buy it because of those misspellings on the right. "Cadbane" "First Order Offcer"?? also @DieInFire who is Embo? hes listed as a potential character pull?
  • Options
    @licky Embo is a bounty hunter in the clone wars series. For some reason, Ego12 mentioned him in his post above.
    From data farming he should be available "someday"
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    It shows 10-330 cause Japan requires games to show all possible odds
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    It gave me 15 shards from snowtrooper.
    Worst investment ever in this game!!

And WARNING!!!! ONLY ONE PURCHASE PER DAY!!!

http://youtu.be/VeKP9T1RjlI
    LOL what another rip off