EMBO [In Japan Only?]

Anyone in Japan have Embo in their character list? Is Embo, in fact, in the Embersteel pack, as is suggested by a region-specific datamine?

Replies

• Options
    Id love it if embo came to north america, hes gotta be my favorite clone wars character
  • Options
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Id love it if embo came to north america, hes gotta be my favorite clone wars character

I'd be okay with this as well. I'm sure Bentwookie would be fan - nice hat on that bounty hunter. Just sayin.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    He needs a hat toss AKA the Kung Lao of SWGOH
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »

Apparently, he does throw his hat on special:

https://swgoh.gg/characters/embo

If this graphic is any indication.

New debuff? Daze?

• Options
    paschasc wrote: »

New debuff? Daze?

O....M....G...

He's legit!??!?!?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    So excited, I double posted.

231.png

• Options
    This post just made me realize something. Pathfinder, shore and tie are all "generic" toons. While I'm stoked for their kits, I feel like Marky Mark and Will Farrell in the other guys. Where they keep getting bribed with Jersey boy tickets instead of the actual information they are after. Which brings me back to my point, where's Jedi Luke, General obi and jango??? Would really like some iconic "heroes" that have been sorely missing. I like the appetizers but daddy wants his steak, ya feel me?! #allpotatoesnomeat?
  • Options
    Has anyone actually confirmed he is in the pack? Screenshots of him.. there is a lot of toons on swgoh not in the game... he isn't even showing up on my characters that I haven't unlocked yet. If he was available for Japan only you would think he would be in that list so we can see the abilities and know how to fight him. .
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    I think the pack is not for embo but for the pack discussed here

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/69617/embersteel-pack#latest
  • PossessedDuck
    97 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I think the pack is not for embo but for the pack discussed here

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/69617/embersteel-pack#latest

On reddit it shows his name in the list of available characters for the embersteel pack. . It was data mined I was just wanting to know if anyone had verified this or has screenshots of this.
    Post edited by PossessedDuck on
  • Options
    hes not in the pics of the shard to get in the pack
  • Embo
    39 posts Member
    Options

I loooove him! That's probably obvious considering my screen name. Oh please make him real!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Region restriction on anything in this game sucks, just saying
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Region restriction on anything in this game sucks, just saying

Not missing anything, as you said on my thread related, what a rip off!!!

No, Embo is NOT in the pack, neither in my character list. Sadly I must add.
  • Options
    I live in Tokyo and bought it 4 times.

First time it was 89 Rex shards, about soiled my pants. That's worth 7,120 crystals BUT is worthless unless you spend another 20,000 crystals.........

2nd time, 3rd time, 4th time absolute junk. Like 20-30 shards from worthless toons. It's like paying vegas slots with crystals, 1:1,000,000 chance at the progressive jackpot, otherwise you lose.
  • Options

SAME
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    paschasc wrote: »

New debuff? Daze?

That's some low damage...(possibly support?)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Any new info?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    That's some low damage...(possibly support?)

164 Speed, 51% base potency, probably dishes out plenty of negative status effects. Theres also no indication of what his skills do, so for all we know there could be one of those "does 50% more damage for each _____" type of skills, or maybe another thing kinda like Savage Oppress where it does more damage to a target with ____ health or _____ negative effect. The first special probably applies effects as its got pretty low damage, the second one probably has situational stuff on it if you ask me and the first probably does more damage for something. But thats just me guessing a lot.