***TOURNAMENT MEGATHREAD*** (All related posts here)

Replies

• Bail_Writte
    200 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    There are different lvl categories to make it fair so lvl 45 player will never meet a lvl 55 player for example.

In an effort to stop people from complaining about unfairness.

To the complainers I say " life will never be fair, get over yourself and give a homeless person some food "
  • Options
    Hopefully no nerf tournament post lol
  • Options
    Tactyou wrote: »
    Hopefully no nerf tournament post lol

That would be nice, dreams are free
  • Options
    There are different lvl categories to make it fair so lvl 45 player will never meet a lvl 55 player for example.

To the complainers I say " life will never be fair, get over yourself and give a homeless person some food "

So if you are level 80 you are screwed if you aren't too 10 in your shard. Do we know if you get participation rewards or not. Not saying I would want them but it seem like this would only help lower level players and the top tier players. Most middle players seem doomed to never get ShoreTrooper if he is only available to the winner
  • Options

So if you are level 80 you are screwed if you aren't too 10 in your shard. Do we know if you get participation rewards or not. Not saying I would want them but it seem like this would only help lower level players and the top tier players. Most middle players seem doomed to never get ShoreTrooper if he is only available to the winner

From the datamine info, there are multi tier rewards. Of course shoretrooper shards and character will be top notch rewards. For now, no idea really.
  • Options

If i'm lvl 80 with power > 40,000, i'll be lumped in with the whales! How's that fair?!??!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »

If i'm lvl 80 with power > 40,000, i'll be lumped in with the whales! How's that fair?!??!

Let's wait and see how the divisions are made. Maybe it's more granular.

• Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »

Good. That means you will be owned every day. This pleases me very much
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    From what I have read, after the level divisions players will be in power divisions.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I am currently level 57. I meet the requirements for my bracket: 12 characters with Lvl III gear

What is the requirement for the 60-69 bracket? And to make this thread more generally useful, post the requirements for other brackets, and I'll keep this post updated.

20-29:
    30-39:
    40-49:
    50-59: 12 chars at gear lvl III
    60-69:
    70-79: 15 chars at gear lvl V
    80: 15 chars at gear lvl VI
    Post edited by Acrofales on
  • Options
    70-79: 15 chars at lvl V gear
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    level 80: 15 characters at level VI gear
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    Only 15?
  • Options
    Yes. Only 15
  • Options
    Are you sure it's rarity? the others are all gear tier, and that's what the update notes said.
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »

20-29:
    30-39:
    40-49:
    50-59: 12 chars at 3*
    60-69:
    70-79:
    80:

I am sure he means 12 charactors with lvl III gear
  • Bail_Writte
    200 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

So when will we be able to acquire shards?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    August.
  • Options
    As in shard drop I mean. There is no way to get shards, seems a little redundent to me. Glad did not give him gear or credits/ training droids yet
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Honestly my guess is that after the pvp event we will see the 3 new toons put into the 3 stores. SPF is probably going to GW.

Just speculation.
  • Options
    I want him to be farmable already. Got him to gear 10 and want to get him maxed and done with.
  • Options
    Yeah. Meant gear. Sorry. Am updating post now.
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    50-59: 12 chars at gear lvl III
    60-69:
    70-79: 15 chars at gear lvl V

60-69 I suppose level IV
  • Options
    I think it'll be harder to have 12 characters than to have 12 at gear 3.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Pjay wrote: »
    From what I have read, after the level divisions players will be in power divisions.

I hope so because my arena team is low power but it holds rank like a boss right now.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Perhaps he'll have a location when/if the tournament starts tomorrow? If the tournament doesn't start tomorrow, maybe Thursday this week.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Perhaps he'll have a location when/if the tournament starts tomorrow? If the tournament doesn't start tomorrow, maybe Thursday this week.

Would be nice if we could get an update from CG about when to expect these tournaments..
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Scarif rebel with most likely become f2p.
    So done complain that he isn't available yet.
    Will be in a few days, or beginning of November.
    Look up how magmatrooper was released.
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Probably not arena power but power of top toons, much like GW. I mean, I'd put in a bunch of scrubs for my arena team during the tournament if I got a favorable seed.
  • Options
    Another fair question. Hope this thread doesn't get buried.