Pvp tournaments and defending

I'm enjoying them a little; though do you guys think it would be better if you couldn't take your defense squad as offense? When I first started I don't think people realised they could, and there were interesting teams people thought would survive best rather than just everyone's arena team.
I mean; it's fine and all, people putting their best team in defense, but it just means my B through Z teams are getting mullered by everyone's A teams.
If you had to lock in toons as defenders, do you reckon it would make for a more varied defense roster?

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    It'd be fine with using the same toons on offense and on defense, but defense should only be allowed to be switched once per day, not at will and for no crystal cost.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    It'd be fine with using the same toons on offense and on defense, but defense should only be allowed to be switched once per day, not at will and for no crystal cost.

agree
  • DukeLandrunner
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »

Just saw your post about why being able to change defense team at will is bad; yep totes agree :)

I'd still rather have defense and offensive teams be separate; but that's just this little bears opinion
  • Options
    its the fact people are changing them to easy wins and farming each other with the buddy system then changing it back.
  • Options
    I like this idea and I definately I think that there should be a risk/reward to the team that you use on defense. If you want to place your best team on defense, then you have a chance to gain defensive points anytime somebody attacks you but then you can't use them on offense. Force people to get more creative and they'll farm more for later tournaments which=more revenue for ea. Everybody wins.
  • Options
    Defense toons should only defend and be locked between refreshes. Attacking toons are attacking and not at home for 24hours.
    Simple reason units that defend the base cant go out and do the attacking otherwise the base would be empty.