Phasma Fire At Will not working

For First order team members the description suggests that they have a 40% chance of getting an assist, I have watched this for several months now...and it seems they only have a 20% chance. So either the description needs to change or the implementation needs to be corrected.

Replies

• Options
    chemosh wrote: »
    For First order team members the description suggests that they have a 40% chance of getting an assist, I have watched this for several months now...and it seems they only have a 20% chance. So either the description needs to change or the implementation needs to be corrected.
    Only First order gets the Double chance
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Isn't what he said? :-)
  • Options
    kieltrx wrote: »

Isn't what he said? :-)

My mistake
  • Options

There was another thread about this bug/observation not that long ago, but I can't find him for now (the search function in this forums sucks a lot). But it seems as if this is truly a problem (if several people report about the same issue).
  • Options
    Its kind of hard to be exact...because the RNG could possibly just not favor me, but a truly random situation should produce roughly 8 bonus assists on 20 attacks with an all First Order team. I've observed an average closer to 4. I and several other people could just be unlucky or this is a true bug.