Where should I go from here?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ok but what scoundrel should I get to start competing in credit heist, I'm just missing out on that the longer i don't have a third scoundrel.
  • Options
    IG 88 is the scoundrel droid you're looking for
  • Options
    lol i see what you did there...
  • Options
    Whilst CAD isnt a great character, you can easily dump some GW points into him to use him for the scoundrel challenges. My 5 will be STH, Lando, IG88, CAD and Chewie. Hoping to do the last two as little as i need to get over the line. STH and Lando will be high gear because i use them in area. Hoping for them to clear out as much of the challenge as I can :)
  • Shaft3
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @SilverMajra I farmed Sidious when I first started and I just get very sad every time I see him in my roster lol.

What @Rem0rseful said about the scoundrels is the best and fastest way you can farm them. Check out, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygB5-CO7Caw

Warrior also has a great youtube channel with lots of info.
  • Options
    There's no reason to not finish sidious. He will be somewhat useful for an intermediate period. Also, there was some indication that he will be adjusted in some manner with the new updates that would make him more viable. Unlocking him isn't a bad thing -- I just wouldn't continue upgrading him after that.
  • Options
    There is a reason not to finish sidious, and that is because whilst you are doing him, you arent farming someone who isnt just an intermediate solution. Minimally that is STH - he is almost required in the current meta. Delay him at your own peril.
  • Options
    Rem0rseful wrote: »
    There is a reason not to finish sidious, and that is because whilst you are doing him, you arent farming someone who isnt just an intermediate solution. Minimally that is STH - he is almost required in the current meta. Delay him at your own peril.

Its cool bro I stopped farming sidious a week ago lol. You all were right about STHan I only have him at 5* and he's already a beast.