T7 raid: Help us Obi-Wan.....or anyone really (12 hrs left)

This is probably a long shot but here it goes... First time attempt at T7 raid, my guild is unable to finish the last ~10% of phase 4. At time of writing this we have just over 12 hours left.

Lessons have been learned and we'll be better prepared next time, but if there's anyone willing and able to help us finish this thing off in time it would be HUGELY appreciated!

Replies

• Options
    Unfortunately, people won't do this anymore due to not getting rewards. You have to plan your first T7 down to the smallest detail, and send in one person at a time.
    Good luck finding someone though! Somebody may be in the middle of a hop who would be willing to help out.
  • Options
    When will people learn? Ask for help before you start T7.
  • Options
    i recommend all your guild members to look into the arena and their ally list for ppl without guilds and sent some invites. But keep one slot free just in case someone that is between a guild swap sees your call for help and jumps in to finish it.
  • HunterMuncherPuncher
    177 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    i could help right now till refresh this 12. my ally code is on my signature i think.

i vacated my guild right now. you can add me anytime. but i will be only available till 6 hours from now. will rejoin my guild after that if i dont get an invite.

p.s. not in it for anything. just want to help.

@MoHunter
    Post edited by HunterMuncherPuncher on
    829-416-931
  • Options
    i could help right now till refresh this 12. my ally code is on my signature i think.

i vacated my guild right now. you can add me anytime. but i will be only available till 6 hours from now. will rejoin my guild after that if i dont get an invite.

p.s. not in it for anything. just want to help.

@MoHunter

Hi HunterMuncherPuncher

That'd be amazing, invite sent! I honestly hadn't expected to find anyone, you're a legend - awesome to see there's some top players out there who're willing to help out us lower guilds.

Next time we should crack it without outside assistance, we had a few things to learn from our first attempt.

:#
  • Options
    MoHunter wrote: »
    This is probably a long shot but here it goes... First time attempt at T7 raid, my guild is unable to finish the last ~10% of phase 4. At time of writing this we have just over 12 hours left.

Lessons have been learned and we'll be better prepared next time, but if there's anyone willing and able to help us finish this thing off in time it would be HUGELY appreciated!

I'll take cash for assistance. 100usd... Which would mean 2usd from each of ur members. Agree?
  • Options
    PM me if you still need damage.