Please critique this team...

DronGarath
33 posts Member
edited October 2016
Please would you give me your opinions on:

47, JE, b2, Nebit, (last position high damage?... I have GG, 88, 86 or 100 to choose from)

I'm trying to cover all the angles and have most of these characters at level 80 with 7* including GG... (yes I'm f2p and did the grind)

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    those 4 + one of the last options, lack in the damage department. I would drop nebit to have atleast 2 high damage dealers in your team. I havent fought 100 and GG, so i can't give any advice on wich 2 out of those 4 you should put in.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with @leef you need a damage dealer in there. 88 is probably best option.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    **** congrats on your f2p achievement. I don't run droids but I've seen a few combos that are badass.
    Best droid team I've ever seen that can hold top 5 overnight.
    47/100/gg/je/b2
    Nebit actually holds you down. You don't really need a tank if yo can run GG
  • Options
    I run a high defense jedi counter squad and i very rarely lose to a full droid team thanks to 88's aoe. If he uses that quickly he gets taken out instantly by my teams counter attacks because of his low health pool.
    I dont own any droids but i would suggest against using 88

Sorry if its seems like im trolling- just trying to help
  • Options
    Not taken as trolling at all Amorgan, and thanks to all of you guys for the help.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You need 88 with a good potency to help stop the other team between beatings.

86 isn't necessary but I love him to knock out toons after a sweep and second hit by 88.

Nebit is good, but I don't use him. With the speed taunt meta now, I love my B2.

47,je,B2,88,86.

100 is good too but he's really slow and counters are infrequent.
  • Options
    If you can stack 86s critical damage or offense I'd go with him.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Out of all the droid teams I have to fight, I always find je, Nebit, 47,86,88 the worst combo. Can beat them all of course :wink: but that 1 is the worst IMO and I know they can **** anyone up on offence
  • Options
    Droids are great on offense. PLay to your strengths... so use 86 and 88 together.

Dont worry about defense. People who target your team know they can beat it and usually run Han Solo with wiggs.
  • Options
    That team wouldn't crack top ten on our shard. No offense. There are a few droid teams that try to sneak in And I just auto them in a minute or less. If your shard is more droid friendly, then like the other guy said. Need some firepower.
  • Options
    You really can only run one of B2 or Nebit, and B2 is by far the better of the two. I don't have GG, but I have the rest, and I stay in the top 5 (usually top 3) at payout with 47, 88, 100, B2, and JE.
  • Options
    88 as last member then it's my team
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    **** congrats on your f2p achievement. I don't run droids but I've seen a few combos that are badass.
    Best droid team I've ever seen that can hold top 5 overnight.
    47/100/gg/je/b2
    Nebit actually holds you down. You don't really need a tank if yo can run GG
    47/100/GG/JE/b2 appeals... I'm a bit surprised that 100 was chosen over 86... do you think it's 100's turn meter or counter attack that made him get the spot over 86?

Do you think this would be an effective offensive as well as defensive team?

• Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Its really shard dependant. What works on some shards might not work on others... There are people that can even run a Poogle lead with the right mods.

My alternate team comp is with Nebit or GG lead, (still working on GG) but against certain teams it just too slow with out the burst damage of HK lead and right mods. Against other teams is the only way I'm going to win. My alternate team still a work in progress to be efective.

• Options
    88 benefits a lot going after HK's AoE. If all enemies are debuffed you will see AoE's between 8-15k damage and 20-30k basic damage.
  • JinSaotome
    682 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I like your lineup but it needs to have its endgame. As you progress towards #1 it's fine. Once you hit the top ten everything changes. Nebit is great earlier but lacks the damage, can get dispelled easy, and can't dispel people's 230+ speed St Han which will wreck your team. B2 is far more useful and if you mod it correctly will deal 6-7k damage a crit.

Your team might want to be:
    Hk-47 lead
    Jawa Engineer
    B2
    Ig:88

Now for that fifth 'cog' to make the gears spin. If you need to kill an character immediately like Rex or Wedge, drop B2 and use Hk, 88, 86, GG, JE. This guarantees a high-damage assault on a single character and an AoE set to kill them off. It may even ability block tanks and Lando.

If you're faced with a tank team with RG, Sun Fa, St Han, etc, you'll want Hk, 88, B2, JE, and Ig100. No, seriously. A maxed ig100 is stronger than 88. He will lay down 10k crits damage and go up to 3 times in a row with his counters feeding his TM. And he can solo Fives, Sun fac, and other tanky toons that you end up dealing with in the last moments.

That leaves GG. He has great damage but you'll never use his leader PvP. His AoE isnt as effective as IG100's either, TM reduction is waaaay more important than healing immunity and can actually keep Biggs and Rex from firing off even AFTER they've reached full TM and are awaiting their turn to blast you. All GG has going for him is his damage and....the taunt ability. If GG and 100 are left for last, which is a possibility, you are going to slaughter your opponent. The 100 counters feed tm, lay down offense down for two turns, power his AoE every other turn which makes him take yet an extra turn. It's game over then. But that's highly situational.

Chief nibbles can be used when you don't have a tank to deal with and you don't need to gun down a key AoE member of the opponent's team. Which unfortunately is the meta...so...yeah. Your droids will be dead and Nibbles will be alive and left for last.

Something else to take note, people using Wiggas use Raid Han to blast your JE and destroy you with Aoe and Palpy stuns. There's only one good way around this and that's dumping a tenacity cross, tenacity mods with tenacity up secondaries on them. The highest I've had JE's tenacity up is 70% and he resists every other match. Granted his potency is only at 60% and get resisted all the time. How? Dunno, something is broken tho because the raid Hans I fight usually aren't modded for potency at all with just 20% yet never get resisted. Also Raid Han has been patched to shoot whoever has the highest speed apparently because he shoots JE every single battle when I'm on offense.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."