Do you like all the new notifications in the guild chat screen?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I actually like being notified that "[guild member x] just enjoyed some pink kush."
  • Options
    No, absolutely not! It needlessly cutters up the guild chat scroll screen and breaks up conversations.
    Thanks for the hint on how to turn the spam off. Muted. So I just won't find out who joined or left and have to check manually for raids. The much lesser evil than being spammed out of the game.
  • Options
    No, I don't like it, but there should at least be options to shu mute them without muting raid notifications.
    Klocko wrote: »
    Wicket wrote: »
    Good news. Don't read those ones.

We have a couple guildies not on discord. It's not a requirement, and for whatever reason, they actually can't install it. It's not stubbornness, they just can't. Announcements for them will be quickly lost. It's not a matter of just "don't read those ones". It's a matter of in game chat has been a point of failure since inception and this just made it worse.

AGREED
  • Options
    No, I don't like it, but there should at least be options to shu mute them without muting raid notifications.
    I think the best solution would be to move these notifications to somewhere else, perhaps just a pop up that lasts for 10 seconds or so. Keep chat for actual chat.
  • Options
    No, absolutely not! It needlessly cutters up the guild chat scroll screen and breaks up conversations.
    Mol Eliza has read this thread. Nobody cares.