I got no omegas

Prev1
Noe17
148 posts Member
EA somone in my guild got omegas from GW. I did the whole thing and got none. Were both level 80 fix this.

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    It's called RNG. Better luck next time.
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    Options
    What? How fair is that? From what i remember you get the same rewards from each node. That doesn't sound right.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    You only get the omegas if you finish gw standing upside down on one hand while balancing yoda and trying to lift a x-wing out of the swamp at the same. I get omegas all day everyday.
  • Options
    Noe17 wrote: »
    What? How fair is that? From what i remember you get the same rewards from each node. That doesn't sound right.

Nope just like i might get CUP shards when someone else might get Vader or a better character shards
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    Options
    That's fine about shards. Shards are whatever but omegas. That ain't right man
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I believe only credits and GW tokens are a constant throughout GW rewards. Possibly xp as well?
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    Options
    I don't remember xp but yes tokens and credits are the same
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Ability mats make a difference. I usually get 1 purple mat at the end. But how fair is that one can get an omega sometimes and another doesn't.
  • Options
    Everything is constant apart from shards and omegas. Just RNG, if you can't accept RNG you're playing the wrong game because that's 90% of this game
  • Options
    7417224cd87375308aebd27ee55cf597.jpg
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    Options
    I never seen omegas in gw until yesterday.
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    Options
    I get stuff is random. But that not something that can be randomized. That gives people an edge.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    You only get the omegas if you finish gw standing upside down on one hand while balancing yoda and trying to lift a x-wing out of the swamp at the same. I get omegas all day everyday.

Lol you gave me a good laugh XD!
  • Options
    This is about the third or fourth time I post about it, and I guess it will get ignored once again, but apparently we are going to get omegas from challenges and cantina 9 too, so the omega crunch will be over
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Can confirm
  • holyjoe
    595 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    omega's any time anywhere give people an edge so whats the complaint? i'm sitting at level 78 with one omega total that i can't even remember when or where i got. i have a while to go before i can start getting omega's on a regular basis.

should i be complaining because i don't get the RNG with omega's and you guys who do have an edge?

hey EA, fix this. i want this edge too. lol

p.s. come to think of it lets ditch the RNG completely and give everyone the same rewards across the board all day every day. if they are all getting omega's i want them too.
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Ing256 wrote: »
    This is about the third or fourth time I post about it, and I guess it will get ignored once again, but apparently we are going to get omegas from challenges and cantina 9 too, so the omega crunch will be over

Thanks your right
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    omega's any time anywhere give people an edge so whats the complaint? i'm sitting at level 78 with one omega total that i can't even remember when or where i got. i have a while to go before i can start getting omega's on a regular basis.

should i be complaining because i don't get the RNG with omega's and you guys who do have an edge?

hey EA, fix this. i want this edge too. lol

p.s. come to think of it lets ditch the RNG completely and give everyone the same rewards across the board all day every day. if they are all getting omega's i want them too.

Haha whatever man
  • Options
    Brandonρ wrote: »
    Everything is constant apart from shards and omegas. Just RNG, if you can't accept RNG you're playing the wrong game because that's 90% of this game

90% is an understatement :)
  • Options

What movie was that..this guy was part of my childhood..pls write me that title
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »

Ooohwee. Labyrinth.
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ArglosH wrote: »

This guy lol. If only he'd done some other stuff. Bet he could have made great records.

Edit: forgot the Oooooohweeeee!
  • Options
    I've never gotten an omega from gw, I didn't even know it was possible until people starting mentioning them in regards to double rewards
  • Options
    I didn't think they were possible. When I got my 2 from the double drop, I assumed maybe it was a new reward for node12 or a limited time thing? I've never seen or heard about them before
  • Xeriel
    42 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Like that scene from Anchorman.. 60% of the time it works..
    NEVER!

:(
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Noe17 wrote: »
    I get stuff is random. But that not something that can be randomized. That gives people an edge.

Well, so, should only a few people get an edge? If everyone gets the same thing, there's no edge and no point....that old saying "if everything is special, nothing is special" sort of applies. It's okay to have en edge, it's kind of the whole mechanic in these genres where you're 'leveling' and such. Chess or something similar where you have the exact same starting pieces, that is another style, not to be confused with this.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Try not being a **** about it. See if you get any omegas then.
  • Options
    Is this a joke?
    I have never gotten an omega from GW. Ever.

I hit the level cap back in August btw.
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Is this a joke?
    I have never gotten an omega from GW. Ever.

I hit the level cap back in August btw.

No it really isn't a joke
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Darth_Barf wrote: »
    I always get omegas from GW. I thought that was the norm???

No. I never have but people in my guild have