My Droids Are Unstoppable! 317 Speed JE Unstoppable (Video)

Replies

• Options
    777 wrote: »
    @Nebulous

My shard was Rex heavy until beating my droid team became a huge issue for most. And I changed my name to that so people can try to understand that no matter what they, do or what the meta is, my droid team can dominate on offense....no matter what.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/68454/droids-destroying-rex-led-team-2-videos-screenshots#latest

I am not sure I understand. Are you saying ur droids blasted rex off your leaderboard? They got so fed up with losing on offense vs your droids, they swapped to an even more effective squad against droids? If so, what would that be?

Nice vid in the OP. Glad my shard isn't as motivated to win. No shoretrooper yet.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @LastJedi
    I guess I just assumed they were. Probably incorrectly. But I know I would get tired of it if I were in their shoes. I remember one time I was already in 1st and just decided to practice against 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place over and over again. I think I had 42 arena PvP battles in a row. Used an **** amount of xtals refreshing just so I could practice against the tops in my shard. And nothing more. If I told you how many times I lost, you wouldn't believe me. BTW, thx for commenting.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @LastJedi
    Also, 1st shoretrooper I've seen as well. I enjoyed fighting him maxed out.
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Excellent observation!! Now that's what I'm talking about man. Did you see my team OHKO that maxed Rex? That was a victory for droid users everywhere IMHO. I don't struggle with Biggs led teams either. And I still aoe the heck out of them. I have the most issues with Lando led teams atm but am putting together a mod set that will hurt that teams feeling as well. I'll have more videos soon. I just don't want droid users to give up because they think 1st place is unobtainable. Because it is.

Serious question
    How can a team One Hit Knock Out a character?

I don't see the video here and not really looking for it but are you trying to say one of your droids can do 31k+ damage with a single attack? 31k+ is what a maxed gear Rex has health wise in the lead without mods. Could be a use of terminology but to me one hit means one hit, not a two hit assist from 86 or a 3 hit assist from Biggs.
  • Options
    Using droids you can still obtain 1st, but you fall back quite a lot of ranks!
    Using wiggs/lando/rex, you dont fall back as much...

I run both and yeah, on my rex heavy shard, i use rex lead myself atm, still prefer droids though
  • Options
    ^That is a classic. I watched it 20 times.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @jackTHErandom
    I agree with you. I fall back more now but still no need to refresh.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @scuba
    We've been through this sir. You've seen the video before as well. You were commenting on it in my previous post. And now commenting on the video and saying you haven't seen it. It was an assisted 86 & 88 attack. But still, I hit attack 1 time and, WALA!, maxed Rex dead.
  • Options
    Can you show the mods on team? Curious why no B2. I also run a droid team and love them
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    We've been through this sir. You've seen the video before as well. You were commenting on it in my previous post. And now commenting on the video and saying you haven't seen it. It was an assisted 86 & 88 attack. But still, I hit attack 1 time and, WALA!, maxed Rex dead.

We have never discussed it. Not sure why you keep assuming I have something against your droids. Don't get so defensive, and unbunch your panties. I stated it might be a terminology thing and was simply curious if you had a droid that was doing 31k+ damage on its own, which to me is a ohko as I previously stated. I have not seen a video of 1 Droid doing that much damage on a single hit. Again don't get so defensive some people simply have a question.

I understand now you simply want to brag and not have a discussion.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Aznbala
    Glad to hear another droid lover enthusiastic about this. Check out my thread on how to mod a droid team correctly:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65733/droid-jawa-team-correctly-modded-for-turn-sequence-video#latest
    Now unfortunately, my mods are better than most with secondary speed of 12 -18 on JE (speed set). The rest of them need protection but mainly offense and critical damage up mod sets with 9-15 speed secondary stats.
  • Options
    @777

Wow, this is the antithesis of my droids. I built mine to be able to survive an early JE knockout - usually from other droids. About a third of my top 20 are droids.

How would you go after this team (not asking for a video): Rex, 5s, JKA, Rey, Sun Fac

I usually wind up with 47, 100, and B2 trying to fend off 5s and Sun Fac, and it doesn't end well.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @RyanRen
    Take out B2. Its really that simple.
  • Options
    @RyanRen
    Take out B2. Its really that simple.

My Nebit and 86 are underdeveloped at this point. I might try throwing them in and see what happens.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @scuba
    I reviewed only 3 pages of 1 of my threads where I've seen you comment over 10 times. You also mentioned panties in that comment as well. I answered your ohko question but your condescending responses have convinced me to no longer entertain any of your transparent and ill-advised comments pertaining to this matter. Good day.
  • Options
    @scuba
    We've been through this sir. You've seen the video before as well. You were commenting on it in my previous post. And now commenting on the video and saying you haven't seen it. It was an assisted 86 & 88 attack. But still, I hit attack 1 time and, VOILA!, maxed Rex dead.

Ooohwee. Fixed that for ya, bud.
  • Ben_kenobi
    447 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @scuba
    I reviewed only 3 pages of 1 of my threads where I've seen you comment over 10 times. You also mentioned panties in that comment as well. I answered your ohko question but your condescending responses have convinced me to no longer entertain any of your transparent and ill-advised comments pertaining to this matter. Good day.

@scuba was clearly just asking for clarification, but all of your threads and videos are clear bragging posts and I do enjoy and a good vid, but no one really cares that your droid team can beat someone on offense.
  • Options
    Dude....u being to much show off with ur tin cans
    I have them,i never run them.....they worthless
    My Hk is 7* lvl 1.....and will stay that way
    What u fighting there is Ai .....simple
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @RyanRen
    Try using 100 or Poggle. If they aren't available then sub any maxed characters you have until your 86 maxed
  • Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »

Ooohwee. I didn't watch this vid, but I know in one of his previous ones, he doesn't do the fights in auto. Make one where the auto targets randomly please. That's how ALL of my arena battles are fought. Why? So I can get an idea of how well they defend. Still haven't had dropped further than the 5 spot this week. No refreshes. And I missed a few battles too.
  • Options

Ooohwee. I didn't watch this vid, but I know in one of his previous ones, he doesn't do the fights in auto. Make one where the auto targets randomly please. That's how ALL of my arena battles are fought. Why? So I can get an idea of how well they defend. Still haven't had dropped further than the 5 spot this week. No refreshes. And I missed a few battles too.

Ooohwee....Jambi,nice to meet ya!
    Does he hides under your skirt?
  • Options

Ooohwee....Jambi,nice to meet ya!
    Does he hides under your skirt?

Ooohwee. My bad lol. First sentence was directed at you. The rest was directed at him.
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    @777
    Don't get so defensive. Again i was asking for clarification and you went on mutter lies about things I did and said, even when I gave you my perspective on it.

Previously my Untwist your panties comment was again you getting defensive over something I didn't even comment so i called you out on it then to. You some how lump me it to some group that you feel is out to get you and think droids are the worse team out there.

If the panties in a twist comment is offensive I do apologize, it has always been a funny way that I have meant calm down. Old Navy habits die hard.

I like to have discussions on thread and like to ask for clarification when I have questions
  • Options
    Nice I'm running a droid squad using b2 lvl 78 and I'm usually in the mid 500s and should I keep b2 or switch to quagon
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    7s vid brought back memories. I ran with qgj for most of the time I used droids. Qgj and nebit were both equal on defense for me on my shard at the time.

That said, my nebit was only g9 and I didn't have B2. Most all top droids on my shard run B2 or nebit, now, with B2 winning by a large margin. But I was also using qgj before B2 and Nebit were even created.

Tbh, I didnt have as much success with this team as players put together new teams with the more recently added/buffed toons. B2, Anni. And rex and fac. B2 definitely helps on offense, in this new era of warfare. But as 7's vid shows, it depends on your competition and your mods.
  • Options
    People still think that manual vs AI proves smth...
  • Options
    Man I appreciate the effort there are two droid teams that try and snipe me every pay out and they work together it's annoying yes droid are pretty good and annoying because of JE but I can auto and beat any droid team in 30 second especially yours qui gon lol? Droids are good at sniping but they are not good period
  • Options
    Han solo laughts at a 317 speed Jawa Engineer on defence
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    @Nebulous
    Lol, and yes, my JE is way too fast. I was just flexing my muscles.

You mean flexing your wallet
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Han solo laughts at a 317 speed Jawa Engineer on defence

Solution to Han Solo is Han Solo in a droid team.

Here to drop support against new wave of -uhmergerd REX can't be beat with roids- doubters. See the sig, ,one of the acc.s is game launch week. Haven't met a single team that I can't beat with roids, winning %70-80 against Rex combos on a daily basis.

Yes, roids aren't your best option for a defense team. Pick them only if you feel like you will enjoy playing them and want a team that can cut through anything.