My Droids Are Unstoppable! 317 Speed JE Unstoppable (Video)

Replies

323 posts Member
    Options
    @chupacabra_pr
    Thanks, and I hope you are doing well with your team. If you need any help, feel free to pm me. For I have shared what I know to players that want the knowledge.
  • Options
    777 wrote: »
    @JJBagger
    I see you are just as amused at this thread as I am unsurprised at your completely useless contribution.

Please go back to the closet and pat yourself some more. If you have to brag on here lol. Kind of like the film on a gas station bathroom floor. Pan handle somewhere else and go lick some more doorknobs rookie. I pray they move me to your shard.
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @BentWookiee close this post please
  • Options
    Its a trade off. On my shard if you run droids you might wake up the next morning 30+ in the rankings.

If you run something with a bit more defensive grunt you might still wake up in the top 10. 26 is the lowest rank you can fall to and still hit #1 with no refreshes
  • Options
    777. i take first every day. i beat every team. really.
  • Options
    Throughout the entirety of all the numerous amounts of different "metas" my droids are still unstoppable. Yes they are horrible on defense, but I still stay in top10 overnight. Yes I sub in toons in various situations. Yes I have an answer for Hans. Yes I can still win if JE gets stunned 1st. If validation is needed, please refer to my numerous posts about my droids wrecking all these precious metas.
    https://youtu.be/6T48SZsmo_4

Idk man, I know w couple peeps on your shard and they say your team is weak sauce. They say your droids go down faster than yo mama.
  • Options
    I was running pure droids team for several months, there was no problem to stay top 10 and to reach N1. But now, on my leaderboard (early December) the droids have tough time. The Top 50-60 players are running the meta teams, with a lot of speed. Even if my Jawa E starts first, I have problems to win on any meta team, no need to face Rex. Lando/Acbar L + wiggs destroyed me in offense in 50% of the battles. The defense was terrible- dropping like a stone 50+ places in 1-2 hours. Currently is Very Difficult to be top 10 with droids.
  • Options
    Why did it cost 200 crystals to change your name? Is that an Android thing?
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Mixing my droids with meta now and killing it . Try wedge lead Biggs 88 86 je if u get a chance u will enjoy . Kills everything tune my b2 to go in roll at start to to handle shoretrooper . Droids and je tuned for highest wiggs on my shard . Steamrolls
  • Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    Mixing my droids with meta now and killing it . Try wedge lead Biggs 88 86 je if u get a chance u will enjoy . Kills everything tune my b2 to go in roll at start to to handle shoretrooper . Droids and je tuned for highest wiggs on my shard . Steamrolls

+1

I use HK (l), 88, JE, Lando and sthan - back to top 3
  • Options
    There is no such thing as an unbeatable team. Take your pick from Rex lead, Droid, AoE, Rebel, or EP power house. Take your pick of anyone and you can beat the others... The AI sucks at Def and can be outwitted every time short of the occasional bad RNG.
  • Options
    how fast are the others in your team?
  • Options

Could you post a vídeo of this team?
  • Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    Yawn. Not beating Rex lead.

My droids are no where near this and beating a rex lead team takes some strategy but they still fall. B2 helps.

LOL. Okay. Look, you may be on young servers. Max Rex, St Han/Sun Fac, EP, Lando, Anakin vs droids, you will lose. I promise.

5luLMf1_zpsyjbd07ie.gif

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

Same, interested to see this.
  • Options
    What was his answer to Raid Han? From my experience, on attack or defence, if Raid Han stuns JE the droids go down 100% of the time.
  • Options
    Jo man, your droids (and videos) are awesome! :smiley:@777

Lately I've been using this team: HK47, 88, 86, JE and B2. So I wonder what you think of B2, since I don't see him in your setup.

Totaly agree with you that droids are still viable in the arena. Double taunters are no problem with B2, but since I don't have a Poggle with +100 speed, Rex lead teams with Sun Fac are hard to beat.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    What was his answer to Raid Han? From my experience, on attack or defence, if Raid Han stuns JE the droids go down 100% of the time.

I don't know his. Solo doesn't consistently attack JE, then my je has tenacity plus. There are occasional Soloers in my arena, their main aim is anti wiggs measures. I doubt anyone bothers to go anti me, the only roider left around. Then the not surefire, but coinflip answer is Solo itself. Solo beats Solo.

• Options
    @LastJedi
    I guess I just assumed they were. Probably incorrectly. But I know I would get tired of it if I were in their shoes. I remember one time I was already in 1st and just decided to practice against 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place over and over again. I think I had 42 arena PvP battles in a row. Used an **** amount of xtals refreshing just so I could practice against the tops in my shard. And nothing more. If I told you how many times I lost, you wouldn't believe me. BTW, thx for commenting.

42 battles in a row?
    Considering 30 is max per day.. Thats an achievement.lol
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »

I don't know his. Solo doesn't consistently attack JE, then my je has tenacity plus. There are occasional Soloers in my arena, their main aim is anti wiggs measures. I doubt anyone bothers to go anti me, the only roider left around. Then the not surefire, but coinflip answer is Solo itself. Solo beats Solo.

Yea but who do you drop for Han in a droid team? Also, when I attack droid teams I always go for JE (my guild mate who runs Droids says the AI always attacks his) so I think its, as you say, a coinflip. So in summary, no droid team is unstoppable.
  • Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane
    Just as I would do to your team. The difference is, I don't care who you run because I can beat any team put together so far in this game.

Considering (some) people think otherwise, I suggest next tournament you come here and tell us in which shard you are, and people that think you can't beat them on offense, put their defensive squad up and you record it... And post it here.

Now, that would be productive. As is now, it always you: I can beat any team
    Others: You can't beat my team.

Next tournament lets see who's right.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

Yea but who do you drop for Han in a droid team? Also, when I attack droid teams I always go for JE (my guild mate who runs Droids says the AI always attacks his) so I think its, as you say, a coinflip. So in summary, no droid team is unstoppable.

I run quite a different setup than his, see the sig, no HK! Crazy huh xD. The 5th spot that now runs B2 is my swap spot. Palpy, Solo and whutnut goes in and out of there. On defense anyone who takes care of my JE will prolly win. But on offense JE defunct doesn't mean I'll %100 lose, it can still come around. 88 on his own terms goes before most, dealing the ability locks, and instead of using Nebit's assist as first move, I'll have to taunt. The match sometimes stabilizes back.

• Options

shoretrooper solves han solo better than another han solo

hk 88 86 je sht

if you need dispell move b2 in for 86
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options

I didn't post that to derail your thread 777 just wanted share with you what I found. To answer question I don't know how to record battles would love make videos . In my shard fastest Biggs is 209 without red leader my Biggs is 208. I tuned je to 262 just for a lil cushion and 88 and 86 depends on rng roll who goes first. Je only 262 because I have to sub b2 in for 86 when I encounter shoretrooper and 146 speed is all I can get for now on b2 that puts him in the roll to go first . I'm farming mods like crazy trying to get more speed im sure I will need at some point . Thanks for posting videos 777 made me start theory crafting ways to use my droids again and that resulted in this in which I can get top rank again . I'm 6-0 so far against some very great comps which few days ago I thought were op as hell. Not anymore lol

• Options

I didn't post that to derail your thread 777 just wanted share with you what I found. To answer question I don't know how to record battles would love make videos . In my shard fastest Biggs is 209 without red leader my Biggs is 208. I tuned je to 262 just for a lil cushion and 88 and 86 depends on rng roll who goes first. Je only 262 because I have to sub b2 in for 86 when I encounter shoretrooper and 146 speed is all I can get for now on b2 that puts him in the roll to go first . I'm farming mods like crazy trying to get more speed im sure I will need at some point . Thanks for posting videos 777 made me start theory crafting ways to use my droids again and that resulted in this in which I can get top rank again . I'm 6-0 so far against some very great comps which few days ago I thought were op as hell. Not anymore lol

if you are using an android phone, just install the app called AZ Screen Recorder. you can get it for free at playstore

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    iOS I will see if I can find something
  • Options
    iOS I will see if I can find something

pretty sure there is nothing for apple
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I loaded 1 for free but looks like a scam I will purchase one this week when I get paid
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Dizz_A_Real
    Who were those people loser? Was it 2nd place? 3rd place 4th place maybe? You must be getting spanked by droids... Where is your videos? Where is your intelligence? Talk is cheap.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @JJBagger
    Yet another useless contribution from your highly tuned and sophisticated brain. You have any videos? Anything useful to say? Because your last 2 comments are so full of knowledge, I would love to hear what else you have. Please