b2 turn sequence

Hi guys,
I'm currently trying to get my droid team turn sequence right...

My team consists of JE, 47, 88, b2 & GG which I'm hoping will take me a long way once properly modded and maxed out.

My current turn sequence is:
JE
GG
b2

Do you expert droid users agree with the running order? would you put b2 last?

(I'm still wondering if it's worth swapping 88 out for 100 for max turn meter manipulation with GG... and also because people say he's an underrated beast, all opinions welcome).

Replies

• Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    I don't run droids but I've fought a bunch of them. 100 is decent and strong IF they don't have an aoe attacker. Which most people do. Aoe makes him counter which is nice but it shuts down his buff gaining. Definatly not worth the 88 substitute, 88 is the majority of your damage. If you're running gg than your goal is to destroy them before they can react. Ig100 is a more drawn out fighter and running him in this meta of speed and aoe isn't the best plan. B2 being last allows chance to react to a Rex leader. I've even seen teams run him with almost no speed so he's slightly slower than the enemy team to ruin their buff phase especially in a Rex heavy server.
  • Options
    Thanks, much appreciated...
    I'm thinking of moving GG before 88... what do you think?
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    If you can. GG is notoriously slow and I'm not sure it's worth the potential speed loss for follow up turns that 88 might not get (I don't know your mods)

Gg is the second slowest character at max gear. So he'll probably lag behind a little
    323 posts Member
    Options
    323 posts Member
    Options
    Then try Nebit going 1st against a clone team to soak up fire. My Nebit has 227 speed atm so he can use his assist attack quickly after that.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    It depends on how geared/starred his gg is. I agree Nebit is a strong option but the added damage of gg with potential TM drop on special is a strong factor
    323 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice guys, very much appreciated.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Durrun
    True, there always a situation where he could come in handy
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    B2 makes his own tm why ever put speed on him, offence crit chance and potency.

Imo speeding up hk to go right after je is a waste he's so slow you are wasting good speed on him and avoiding good speed on others to sequence this way.

JE
    Hk/b2

A fair amount of ability block and some one dies when 86 goes. Which is almost always before anyone gets a turn.

It's been working for me, but that's just how I like it. I also don't have GG or 100. I might sub in 100 for 86 to see how he does, I've heard a lot of good things.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Imo speeding up hk to go right after je is a waste he's so slow you are wasting good speed on him and avoiding good speed on others to sequence this way.

JE
    Hk/b2

A fair amount of ability block and some one dies when 86 goes. Which is almost always before anyone gets a turn.

It's been working for me, but that's just how I like it. I also don't have GG or 100. I might sub in 100 for 86 to see how he does, I've heard a lot of good things.

It's better to have HK go before ig88 thanks to ig88 unique.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    unit900000 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

JE
    Hk/b2

It's better to have HK go before ig88 thanks to ig88 unique.

I rather a fast 88, he usually goes twice before hk will go. And he creates his own damage boost.

And hk is so unreliable even with high potency on his debuffs.

Like I said it's just me, I like my sequence.
  • Options
    I don't use turn sequence. I just Max all the speed. Works better that way against wiggs or Rex lead.
  • Options
    HK and b2 should go before 88
    Gives you 2 chances to debuff all enemies - every debuffed enemy = +20% damage... Worth it to have 88 go last imo
  • Options
    I find that turn order is not that important anymore. You want all of your droids to go straigt after JE in a random order. Their speed should be as high as it can get. That way, they will have their second turn way sooner than if you would reduce their speed, just for their first turn order.

I found this speadsheet very helpfull: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DY7hmz4lXCN2WKb1Vws_eHxsCLedH7RBQI_mqEPzfWQ/edit#gid=883124390

It lets you calculate the turn order (or make sure everyone goes strait after JE)

Goodluck!
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].