Worth leveling 2* Leia & QGJ?

I have Qui-Gon Jinn and Leia, both only 2*. Are they worth leveling or do I need to up theirs stars first?
Same ? for Geonosian Soldier only 2* , lvl 1
If they are all worth lvl'ing at 2*'s what should my priority be?

Replies

• Options
    Forgot have a 2* 1G-86 lvl 1, throw him in the mix too :)
  • Coxxi
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Level the soldier. You can get shards for him and bring him to 7* if you want.
    Its a strong Char for Arena and gw.
  • Options
    Don't waste time on anyone who you can't get up to at least 5*. I'd say depending on team composition one or two 5* could still be useful at 70 arena given the rest of your team is 7* or 6*.
  • Options
    Qui Gon is godly and absolutely worth leveling up. Mine is at 4*, though, so I'm not entirely sure how viable he is at 2*. But since I largely use him for his assist and buff-removing abilities, you could probably make due. He'd be a bit squishier and would probably hit like a wet noodle but being able to call in an assist with a bonus 75% damage every second turn is pretty godly.

At 4*, his health and basic attack damage are both mediocre. His buff-removing special does pretty impressive damage, though. But he does have good speed, which helps make up for his average strength.
  • Options
    That's end game characters. You can level them with money or at level cap by winning prizes. In entire history of reading these forums, I have not seen people understand this. There: revelation!
  • Options
    That's end game characters. You can level them with money or at level cap by winning prizes. In entire history of reading these forums, I have not seen people understand this. There: revelation!

So what I'm hearing is I should be looking for good mid game people besides them? Who are some people that I should be looking into then?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

So what I'm hearing is I should be looking for good mid game people besides them? Who are some people that I should be looking into then?

Geo and 86 are worth it
  • Options
    As a F2P player I would invest in 88 but not in QGJ or Leiah because you will only get shards from buying chromium packs. If you are willing to invest in the cash than I would say QGJ would be awesome in all Jedi squad with Kit and Lumi and any other Jedi's youre partial to.