Galactic war Trick 3x a day?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Don't forget to pray to the Gods that you aren't facing Goliath in node 12s lol.
  • scuba
    14148 posts Member
    Options
    In the unlikely event that your day resets at the exact same hour that your GW does, you won't be able to do it. If like most of us, the guild reset is DIFFERENT hour than your daily reset, you can get a score of 36 GW nodes for that guild activity day. Pretty sweet, if having the top spot in guild activity is important to you.

I am pretty sure all individual daily resets occur on the hour and guild dailies occur on the half hour So no matter what you should have 30 minutes to run one of them and click reset I believe.
  • Options
    Metasly wrote: »
    anonidude wrote: »
    Lol if you worked together and all stopped at 12 or 15 or 20 or whatever your guild needs to hit 600 total gw nodes for those days you would all earn precisely the same number of coins as if you had all blasted your way through 36 nodes. More effort than this is overkill.

It the competitiveness inside the guild that is driving the behaviour of coming 1st or 'needing' to do 36.

The more poeple do aguild activity the higher the tier attained. And the higher the tier the hier the total distributed reward.

Theorically if everybody did 36 (and ranked #1) everybody would get more coin than id everybody did 12 (still #1). Practicaly there is a tier cap at 360 node (tier 7), but still, the mire people do an activity, the more rewards for everyone.

I don't think so. Once the guild has completed 600 nodes collectively this is tier 7 completed. The prizes don't go up further just because you do more nodes!!!

Your guild would identical coins if you did 36 nodes x 50 people as 12 nodes x 50 people.

So I ask again....doing more that 600 total nodes is overkill. Why go to all the wasted effort for coins that don't appear to be generated?
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    I have a theory that if you start with 36 and have your guild do 35 then down to 12 you can max out currency. The more people get 1st the lower the coins go per person at first. Someone should try it.
  • Options
    Ring wrote: »
    anonidude wrote: »
    Lol if you worked together (...)

See, usually the nice thing to do is to make sure you have all the facts before you go "lolling" at people. We're an international guild spanning just about every single timezone in the world. Or most of them. What this means is that it is VERY difficult to coordinate such things. Limiting ourselves to 12 or 24 nodes would mean that some of the members, due to the time differences, would miss out on some rewards from the GW if they had to limit themselves (and they would have to limit themselves). And that's asking a bit too much. But hey, you KNOW it's the competetiveness that's behind it, right? ;)

Lololol

Ok so for what it's worth I personally only do 12 gw on that day. I could care less personally. I also only do 8 of the challenges on challenge day. Arena day just enough to maintain my rank to #1. Our guild has many competitive types who like to max these and that's cool too . If the guild was ever in danger of missing the top tier rewards I would, of course, change the meodology to max these as well but currently it is not required.

2nd it really doesn't matter the spread of timezones everyone has the same opportunity to do 36 gw except for the edge cases where guild reset is really close to individual reset. I would argue that all members could easily manage themselves to complete only 24 nodes and concurrently not miss any gw rewards at all.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    At sunday-->monday midnight reset, you don't start GW (stay at node 1), and on tuesday, after your guild reset, you do 12+12 nodes (monday/tuesday), and then at tuesday-->wednesday midnight reset, you will be able to do another 12 (GW reset).

So basically:
    • Monday GW you do on Tuesday after Guild Reset and before Midnight Reset;
    • Tuesday GW you do on Tuesday after Guild Reset and before Midnight Reset;
    • Wednesday GW you do on Wednesday before Guild Reset;

When do you turn in "quest for GW" (retreat) on monday? before guild activity reset or after?
  • Options
    My reset is too late now to get 36 I can't do a GW in 1.5 hrs
  • Options
    Honestly? Just tell your Guild Leader to define a 24 node cap on GW day. It's much easier.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    I have a theory that if you start with 36 and have your guild do 35 then down to 12 you can max out currency. The more people get 1st the lower the coins go per person at first. Someone should try it.

You are right that it's absolutely fact that 1st place gets less coins if multiple people are tied at first. However we have tested, and if all 50 are tied for first that is how you get the maximum rewards possible as a guild. You get thousands more coins total. They are just spread out over everyone.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    You are right that it's absolutely fact that 1st place gets less coins if multiple people are tied at first. However we have tested, and if all 50 are tied for first that is how you get the maximum rewards possible as a guild. You get thousands more coins total. They are just spread out over everyone.

@JacenRoe: ^ this
    Do or do not...
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Reconhell wrote: »

When do you turn in "quest for GW" (retreat) on monday? before guild activity reset or after?

@Reconhell: any time of the day on monday between 12am (daily login reset) and 11:59pm. On monday doesn't matter, anytime.

You just reset the GW and leave the 12 nodes undone on monday.

Then on Tuesday, you will be able to do 24 nodes after Guild reset.

But honestly, tell your guild leader to define a 24 max cap at GW day. It's easier and stress free.

Do or do not...