Tank takedown ( Merged thread)

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Kurgen wrote: »
    You obviously haven't tried heroic yet....

I've been on the both side of the fence. T6 is way more obnoxious and can't be finished at coin acquisition rate.
  • Options
    Kurgen wrote: »
    You obviously haven't tried heroic yet....

@Kurgen
    Of course not... How could I when I'm stuck in the marathon for another 5 days? ;)
    Have you tried the Normal? It's a real test on your patience!
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    I believe your answer, but is there proof anywhere? I need something concrete to show someone. Thank you :)
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    I tried him. He still sucks lol
  • Options
    BMoney wrote: »
    I tried him. He still sucks lol

:D:D he will stay garbage forever
  • Options
    For Jawas by what Ive heard only Datcha Lead is good and stun AoE
    Eeth koth is good but only after intense gearing and Modding
    They say Uganaught is actually a great toon for phase 3
  • Options
    Nah, it's fun Tiggus
    Hard and challenging as it should be.
    But they should lower HP on each phase by half so it doesn't become such tedious
  • Options
    I have not gotten droid callers for months!!! We run 3 t7's back to back every week, and my score was all over, trying to test if it mattered. I've taken screenshots of my rewards for the past couple months, and I haven't gotten a single piece in that time. It's the only piece of gear holding me back from progressing 8 or 9 of my toons to the next gear level. I'm stuck with gear 8 on many of my most used toons, because the droid callers just won't drop for me. I've got more scanners and design techs than I know what to do with, but droid callers. Nope. None for me. >.<
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    Or maybe get rid of the 5 battle limit / increase it. That would make things go faster..
  • Options
    Totally agree T7 HEROIC is doable and fine T6 is a fail to much HP ridiculously boring because of this is eternal to finish, dmg is bugged
  • Options
    Helpful..thank you
  • Options
    I'd love to see an all clone team in action !!??
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    VOIDIAT wrote: »
    Totally agree T7 HEROIC is doable and fine T6 is a fail to much HP ridiculously boring because of this is eternal to finish, dmg is bugged

+They picked the toons with slowest animation. We'll keep watching it a few million times more xD. I like normal play to have 2x-3x-4x animation speed option honestly.
  • Options
    Dont see what the rush is
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    VOIDIAT wrote: »

+They picked the toons with slowest animation. We'll keep watching it a few million times more xD. I like normal play to have 2x-3x-4x animation speed option honestly.

Just when Dooku falls out of meta, they gave us someone else to watch endlessly prancing back and forth for hours at a time. GG.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    BMoney: what gear and stats of Eeth, please?
  • Options
    i was wondering say 10 people go at the same time at the beginning of say the new raid and each does 2% damage. does that amount to 20% total damage or does it only take whoever does the highest amount?
  • Options
    I like the new raid. I like the challenge and will work with our guild to get better.

But saying the Heroic Tank raid is for lvl 80 g10 toons is kind of misleading.

If they said 50 70% rosters of lvl 80 g10 then maybe a lot of guilds wouldn't have jumped in thinking they could finish it. I know about 7 guilds have finished it but that should tell you something. Only guilds with significant rosters or money have a hope of finishing. Which doesn't really make sense with the description of the raid
  • Options
    this difficulty is unintelligible. i'm in a top 40 guild that prob can't even beat the T6. ea, what's mean?
  • Options
    KRIS_1220 wrote: »

This. By the time we are 85 and geared a bit more it will be easier I'm sure. I don't want another raid that is soloable.

If everyone in a 50 man guild has 5 teams that can do 2% damage in each phase, that's all it takes.
  • Options
    Tank raid = garbage
  • Options
    My guild did 5% of damage in 2 days lol
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    I think 30million health for phase 1 is a bit of a joke tbh
  • Options
    KRIS_1220 wrote: »

This. By the time we are 85 and geared a bit more it will be easier I'm sure. I don't want another raid that is soloable.

If everyone in a 50 man guild has 5 teams that can do 2% damage in each phase, that's all it takes.

That's a big ask though. Right now most guilds are a mixture of player strengths. Lots of guys in our guild can easily double that, but the majority don't have 4 solid, fully geared and modded teams that can do that amount of damage.

We are struggling through normal now and reading closely to see what teams are most effective in each phase.
  • Options
    Please don't compare this to the rancor raid. First, we had 7 tiers instead of 2. Second, we were able to achieve 2-3 additional gear levels, had a level cap of 10 instead of 5, and we also had mods. If anyone thinks this will be easier at level 85, you're fooling yourself.

Difficulty aside, this needs a nerf. No one wants to spend all day coordinating a raid for a mobile game. If you want a challenge, what are you doing on a mobile game?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    50 seem like a safe number. 30 is more realistic.

But it's supposed to be hard. If we could all run it the day after it launched ppl would complain too.

Think of the racnor, for a while ppl were throwing multiple teams at it and using refreshes. Now we are stopping ppl from finishing it with 1 team.

I don't think this raid will ever have one team, but I'm sure by the lvl and gear cap is hit there will be guilds using 3 teams per member and finishing it.

I think this raid will revive a few things that have fallen aside, like healers and toons that have just sat on the bench, ugnaught for example. But who knows, I don't think they could have been more specific in the description.
  • Options
    You need much less coordination when a raid takes several days or even a week. Everybody can attack whenever he wants and doesn't need to be on a time schedule (Which is pretty ridiculous for a mobile game).

I prefer it much more this way.
  • Options
    Oh come on guys. It NEEDS to be difficult. I'm sure this is tuned for level 85 characters. Otherwise this would turn into the rancor raid in a few weeks where it just becomes how how to keep the raid open and get everyone in. This has to last players through level 85. Our level 80/81 toons aren't there yet. Just relax and grind away for now. At least there is something new to shoot at everyday now.

This is exactly how the rancor raid progressed too. There was a point where that was impossible too until everyone caught up. You're not supposed to dominate new content the day it comes out.

And yeah, heroic sucks too. Our guild which can do a rancor raid in about an hour just tickled p2 of this new raid with the entire guild going. So it's not much easier just less HP because of no toon refresh.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »
    Please don't compare this to the rancor raid. First, we had 7 tiers instead of 2. Second, we were able to achieve 2-3 additional gear levels, had a level cap of 10 instead of 5, and we also had mods. If anyone thinks this will be easier at level 85, you're fooling yourself.

I agree with this bit. Level+new gear will bring us an increment of what the previous cap raise/gear did. The math is already out there, most toons doesn't even go to a new gear tier. Nothing will magically make you stronger when you hit 85. And what was the reason we are now doing tank raid for? Right, the gear.