Tank takedown ( Merged thread)

Replies

• Options
    And just to point this out...I realize that the main tank weapon can do massive damage to an un-buffed target. HOWEVER, I'm F'ing sick of going into a battle, and before I even get a chance to do anything, the tank runs through a half dozen attacks, and I'm instantly down to 4 team members. Again, before my guys even get a single turn.
  • Options
    Three weeks later, and my guild has finally entered the 4th round! WOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    I love how people feel entitled to everything for free or for little effort. Whats the point pf playing a game if you don't actually "play"

i have 3k in this game, so you're complaining to the wrong person.

I have spent around the same if not more and I'm not complaining. In fact I have been waiting months for the game to actually challenge us.

You spent $3000................ on an iPhone video game and even worse admit it in public????
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »
    Three weeks later, and my guild has finally entered the 4th round! WOOOOOOOOO!
    Congratz...most of my guild gave up on it. There's maybe a half dozen of us still doing the tank raid on a daily (or at least mostly daily) basis. They got sick of banging their heads against a wall, and I can't really blame them one bit.