What am I missing re: Grievous Laugh?

It has a countdown and when he takes 10 hits it resets, right?

Here's the scenario: 1 magnaguard is down and I'm hitting the B2. B2 has a tiny bit of health left and GG laughs and brings in a second magnaguard. Right after that I shoot, and kill with a non aoe attack, the B2. Before anyone else goes, GG laughs again and brings in a new B2.

What am I missing?

Replies

• Options
    Apparently the same thing im missing
  • Options
    grevious takes cash, checks, and american express.
    Numanoid wrote: »
    It has a countdown and when he takes 10 hits it resets, right?

Here's the scenario: 1 magnaguard is down and I'm hitting the B2. B2 has a tiny bit of health left and GG laughs and brings in a second magnaguard. Right after that I shoot, and kill with a non aoe attack, the B2. Before anyone else goes, GG laughs again and brings in a new B2.

What am I missing?

grevious takes cash, checks, and american express.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Edit: deleted missed part of Op scenario.
  • Options
    But the case here is that he did not hit Grievous ;)
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    BUGGED!
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    I started a tier 6, since it's the lowest, and the B2 falls in a few hits from my heavy hitters I do raids with. If you have fast enough toons, you can down it before the Magna guards start taunting.

Also, possible Magnaguard buff?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Tooltje wrote: »
    But the case here is that he did not hit Grievous ;)

Missed that non-Aoe part.
  • Options
    Has anyone tried facing GG with GG?
  • Options

That would be pretty lit
  • Options
    It seems that after suffering 10 attacks he gets 100% TM and all his skill cooldowns are magically reset, he then goes **** on the player team.
    So it seems that stunning the droids is more valuable than killing them.

But I am no expert, it's what I have been reading.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    This has **** me off as well. That and GG gets so many turns in a row that his cooldowns reset very quickly.
  • Options
    Its like the rancor...he just gets a million turns...I.e You take out b2 he laughs cool down reset to 5 but then gg attacks 2 more times cool down is down to 3...then your next attack you hit gg for the 10th time and its rest again to 5 but he goes 4 times then its down to 1....nerf tank raid lol
  • Options

That would be pretty lit

But of course! 7*, G10, L82. No mods, but it was fun. B)

IMG_3658.png

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry bugs have been all worked out given delay on the raid coming out. Must be working as intended.
  • Options
    Seems bugged. Had GG gain tactical manuvering when ackbar used it's a trap. I wasn't running ackbar lead so it did produce and attack. GG didn't take any damage yet still got tactical manuvering.
  • Options
    I was curious about that too! Looks like someone has. I'd like to see video of that
  • Options
    Not sure of this either. And it doesn't happen all the time. Using my droids I was able to kill b2 and a magnuagard before hitting grev more than twice. He resummon and I 86 assist b2 again. Immediately gets tactical ability. I kill b2 again, grev laughs. At this point the DoTs from Grev taking 8+ turns in a row kill me off. And I haven't even attack him 10 times yet.

My next attempt was completely different. Grev started his turn with a laugh and didn't need to resummon. I killed b2, stunned a guard and wailed on GG. Tactical resummon I kill off b2, I can still wail on GG and he used the other Aoe instead of his laugh which could have resummoned everyone.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."