How many guilds have actually finished the new heroic raid?

Prev1
Just curious to know how many and which guilds have finished the new raid.
2zsbk2h.png

Replies

• Options
    Anyone recruiting? I'm a serious player looking for a serious guild
  • Options
    I heard only like 3 mega-whale teams.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    You can always look on the leaderboard, more and more are completing it every hour.
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    I heard only like 3 mega-whale teams.

Not true. Last we had heard it was 12 total. All 3 of our guilds finished. That's my screen shot for my rewards.
  • Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »

Post a link to your swgoh.gg account here. Let people see what you have and I'll pass it on if your roster is good.
  • Options
    You can always look on the leaderboard, more and more are completing it every hour.

Thought not all guilds were on the same server, so multiple leader boards......right?
  • Options
    Like arena
  • Options
    Grats slothe and order 66. Guessing you had to rearrange a few times to get all 3 up there? Alot of friend requests your getting.
  • Options
    Grats slothe and order 66. Guessing you had to rearrange a few times to get all 3 up there? Alot of friend requests your getting.

Thanks. Yeah the requests started yesterday, not quite sure what's up with it. I've had like 10 in the past two days from people not on my arena server, so I have no idea.

• BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    slothe wrote: »

Thought not all guilds were on the same server, so multiple leader boards......right?

Nope, the Raid Leaderboards should be system wide.

Oh and CONGRATS on the victory.. well done! :)

• Options

Nope, the Raid Leaderboards should be system wide.

Oh and CONGRATS on the victory.. well done! :)

Thanks, good to know.
  • Options
    See it now, counts at 20 guilds have completed heroic.
  • Options
    Beat it about 3 hours ago. Was difficult but still beatable.
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Options
    Marthvadir wrote: »
    Beat it about 3 hours ago. Was difficult but still beatable.

Definitely frustrating, but feels good to accomplish it. Congrats.
  • Options
    Yeah, I can see it now on the LB, didn't realize we could scroll between raid totals.
  • Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »

Post a link to your swgoh.gg account here. Let people see what you have and I'll pass it on if your roster is good.

Can never get that site to work. My ally code is 389-563-894 if you want to send me a request
  • Options
    Guild leaderboard can't be server wide. Team instinct don't even show up on my leaderboard
  • Options
    A more important question:

Has anyone completed a 'Normal' raid?
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »
    Guild leaderboard can't be server wide. Team instinct don't even show up on my leaderboard

23 have completed it so far.
    16a8g77.png
    168hkjd.png
    e8oa40.png
    11h9egx.png
    1rccgl.png
  • Options
    Guild hoping is awesome
  • Options
    Lol!
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

Doubt it, normal is the new soon
  • Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »

What did #24 and #25 do to get 150 and 75 points if not the normal difficulty?
  • Options

Something that allows many many people to attack, like more then 50
  • Options
    The question is it more than the amount of guilds that stop playing.
  • Options
    I don't know why anyone would stop playing just because a raid is hard. Surely, challenge and building towards something is the point of the game?
  • Options

Something that allows many many people to attack, like more then 50

They ran two normal tank raids. Those are worth 75 each.
  • Options
    I don't know why anyone would stop playing just because a raid is hard. Surely, challenge and building towards something is the point of the game?

Too many players would rather cry and quit because something is too hard. They just want everything handed to them without having to actually play the game. Honestly I think this raid is awsome, finally a challenge that you can't solo or just sit back and hit auto.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    There's a difference between challenging content and frustratingly unbalanced content that is only for people with thousands invested in the game. Lots of guilds have already been torn apart by this, and the people completing it are resorting to ridiculous means anyway.

It's easy for whale guilds to say "what's the big deal?" but the rest of the player base is disgusted by this terrible design.