Dengar

Just unlocked. Worth my time or nah?

Replies

• Options
    Good for old raid.
  • Options
    Good for rancor and heists, ok anywhere else
  • Options
    If you either don't want to farm 5* potency mods or don't have the time to then he's excellent. Teebo, QGJ, Rex/TR/ES/Chewy, Phasma, Dengar make an excellent Pit Raid squad even with Teebo/QGJ/3rd at reasonably low gear levels.

However if you have a good TMR squad with good potency then just continuing to invest in them is a better option than working on Dengar. If for some reason you want multiple TMR squads, like you are in a guild where you can do more than 1 fight per raid, then Dengar can help supplement TMR toons outside your regular.

Other than that unless you absolutely need a 5th Scoundrel he has little value. He hits poorly (tho his assist can be helpful) and most Scoundrel's don't use his tenacity down since they don't apply negative affects. Lando/88/StHan/Chewy/Cad is a good team for Scoundrel events and Greedo might be the best substitute for Chewy from the FTP world. Zam might be better for P2P.
  • Siskin
    135 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    On heroic Rancor, I do 5-7 million damage with Teebo, Dengar, Rex and Wiggs. You can sub QGJ for Rex and probably put up similar numbers. Also it only takes me about 20-25 minutes.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • Options
    I have him, but I'm in two minds about him. I've got home at gear 10 but his crit hits, don't seem to hit much. Maybe it's my mods but I've decked him out in crit chance mods. Wrong mods?
  • Options
    Gotta go with 2x mods - at least one set. Or use Phasma lead. Victory March == Advantage == Guaranteed crit