Magmatrooper.

Archer23890
160 posts Member
edited October 2016
Has anyone used Magmatrooper in the Tank raid?
He's tanky and his unique sounds like he's at home with the amount of debuffs that come his way. I know his damage is horrible but in an Empire based team he might be of some use.
I wondered if anyone tried him and whether he's worth it or is anyone able to give it a try and see how he does.

Replies

• Options
    Has anyone used Magmatrooper in the Tank raid?
    He's tanky and his unique sounds like he's at home with the amount of debuffs that come his way. I know his damage is horrible but in an Empire based team he might be of some use.
    I wondered if anyone tried him and whether he's worth it or is anyone able to give it a try and see how he does.

I tried him in Heroic P1 as well as Normal P1. Tried him under Palp lead, and also Tarkin lead. Unfortunately I haven't hit p2 or beyond yet, so my only experience is in p1. He's "ok" if you've stunned the droids, but otherwise he gets wrecked quickly due to all the counter attack that hits him. MT's big issue is you've gotta mod him for damage, which means he's not as tanky as you think. If you've modded him for protection and defense, he hits for nothing but still gets counter attacked by at least two mobs. Kinda a lose-lose on him.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    OK thank you Dante. It's much appreciated. I'll just leave him where he is.
  • Options
    Well i think it wont work.. May he gets tm, but if the tank is on turn, magmatrooper wont interrupt him.. Also his dmg is rubbish.. Id rater use rebels than empire in this raid.. But best would be jedi and droid jawa mix