Prev1345
JediGhost117
1756 posts Member
edited July 2017
Closing this thread
Post edited by JediGhost117 on

Replies

• Options
    I was just upset that Mace got completely ignored in the update that buffed nearly every Jedi in game. I still have no problem beating Yoda with my Palp lead team, just like I have no problem beating Rex - in fact, Yoda is still easier to beat than Rex, since he doesn't remove debuffs, but at least Yoda is more challenging as he should be.
    Just wait for TFP to land at the end of the month. Yoda will again be a joke against EP teams.
  • Options
    Yoda is supposed to be the most powerful Jedi that all other Jedi hold in the highest regard. The fact that he was a chew toy in the game always bothered me. I'm thankful he was buffed. He should be hard to beat, especially considering what you have to do to farm him.
  • Options
    NotMatt wrote: »
    Yoda is supposed to be the most powerful Jedi that all other Jedi hold in the highest regard. The fact that he was a chew toy in the game always bothered me. I'm thankful he was buffed. He should be hard to beat, especially considering what you have to do to farm him.

I agree. He was just a joke before.
  • Options

Except for that one time when he got pumped by EP in Episode 3 and went into hiding to die of old age. Sure Yoda was powerful but realistically he didn't fight a lot and was mostly just respected due to his strong tie to the force.
  • Options

I agree. He was just a joke before.

He was but he was at least usable on offence and you had to apply tactics to using him. Now you can hit auto and it takes the tactics away that you used to need to use Yoda. Now you don't have to think about what abilities to use with Yoda and it isn't hard to use him. He was already strong but now it requires no skill to use him which makes him even more of a joke because you don't have to think in order to use him which is a huge disservice to his character.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda needed the buff. In fact, they should boost his AoE damage as well. Still not buffed exactly how he should be.
  • Options
    I think Yoda and EP pretty well balance each other out now - as they should.
  • Options
    I was just upset that Mace got completely ignored in the update that buffed nearly every Jedi in game. I still have no problem beating Yoda with my Palp lead team, just like I have no problem beating Rex - in fact, Yoda is still easier to beat than Rex, since he doesn't remove debuffs, but at least Yoda is more challenging as he should be.
    Just wait for TFP to land at the end of the month. Yoda will again be a joke against EP teams.

Well you cant say he was completely ignored, they reworked how hp % based attacks work or raid bosses so now his expose hits the rancor for 800-1200 instead of 8000. So they made him even worse :)
  • Options
    It was part of Jedi Buff and bug fixes in general
  • Zaaknafein
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yoda is still a joke compared to Palp, stop complaining omg... They just made him a little more useful, but he's still way beyond Palp.
    The guy can basically stun all the opposing team, just speed him up and you'll get past yoda easily.
  • Options
    The buff was good honestly. With as many times as they nerfed yoda in the past. Seeing him in the ligh again is actually refreshing, especially with all this palp stuff running around
  • Options
    When the Yoda event was first released, it marked the only real need for someone to star, level, and gear 5 Jedi's. Anyone doing so had to take time and resources away from toons that were much more viable in other areas of the game. And then they nerfed the heck out of him. It was unfortunate for all of us who worked so hard to get him.

Now of course there's more logical reasons to farm Jedi...Mod Challanges, new raid... But the reasons don't change the fact that it's a chore to unlock him, and , for the most part, Jedi aren't truly useful outside of these specific categories. It's awesome that they buffed Yoda. He, and Jedi, needed it. Diversity in the Arena is important, IMO. I hate that most shards either look like 8/10 Wiggs or EP. It's boring.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    This thread is a joke much like OP!
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Agreed.. Crazy to say yoda is OP no matter if he was better than palp.... HE IS YODA. Should have been buffed more, tho the stun under 100% is nice, paired with tm reduction
  • Options
    Synfreak wrote: »
    This thread is a joke much like OP!

Then why did you post. Attention scum.
  • Options
    Zaaknafein wrote: »
    Yoda is still a joke compared to Palp, stop complaining omg... They just made him a little more useful, but he's still way beyond Palp.
    The guy can basically stun all the opposing team, just speed him up and you'll get past yoda easily.

Unless you go up against Yoda. EP's stun doesn't work if Yoda goes first, which he usually does.
  • Options

Which Jedi got buffed? Ashoka got crit immunity if you use Anakin and Yoda got a fix to his AI but apart from that I'm not aware of any other changes or buffs.
  • Options

Which Jedi got buffed? Ashoka got crit immunity if you use Anakin and Yoda got a fix to his AI but apart from that I'm not aware of any other changes or buffs.

Idk man, you could maybe start by reading the last game update thread.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

So you don't know which ones got buffed but apparently know about a thread that lists them all? Way to not be helpful
  • Options

So you don't know which ones got buffed but apparently know about a thread that lists them all? Way to not be helpful

Man I'm telling you how to help yourself, the lazy is strong within you. Obviously it was the last update. Obviously update threads are in the game update sub-forum.

Way to be dumb.
  • Options

Read the last game update hoss! There is a list of players that got upgrades.
  • Options
    Plo Koon also got a buff and Serveral Jedi Buggs were fixed.
  • Options

Man I'm telling you how to help yourself, the lazy is strong within you. Obviously it was the last update. Obviously update threads are in the game update sub-forum.

Way to be dumb.

It's not lazy to ask for which Jedi got buffed and get mad when I get a snarky response. You just wanted to be a **** and seem funny when you are just being a ****. It's not what you said but how you said it. I'm not a **** so don't treat me like one when I ask a simple question.
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »

Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather just have a simple answer to my question instead of go here and read it yourself. That's like going to a restaurant wanting food and them telling you to go to Walmart to get groceries. I know that there is a thread about it. I'm asking here because I thought people would actually give a simple list of the Jedi that got tweaked. I can look up how they got tweaked on my own.
  • Options
    Plo Koon also got a buff and Serveral Jedi Buggs were fixed.

Which ones? I've looked and the only change that I found in game was Ashoka's extended Unique ability. I'll have to look at Plo Koon now. I farmed him a little a while back but if he's relevant now then I'll probably pick him back up for a little bit
  • Warrior_Nathan
    90 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Ashoka, anakin, bariss, yoda, qui gon jinn, and plo koon all got reworks. 6 Jedi.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather just have a simple answer to my question instead of go here and read it yourself. That's like going to a restaurant wanting food and them telling you to go to Walmart to get groceries. I know that there is a thread about it. I'm asking here because I thought people would actually give a simple list of the Jedi that got tweaked. I can look up how they got tweaked on my own.

No that's like going to a restraunt, and refusing to read the menu. There's nothing wrong with asking every single item we have, but when the menu is in fingers reach I'm sure any waiter/waitress would get rather annoyed.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/72723/game-update-10-20-2016#latest
    Scroll down.
  • Options
    Ashoka, anakin, bariss, yoda, qui gon jinn, and plo koon all got reworks. 6 Jedi.
    Anikin and Qui Gon got Bug Fixes

• Options

Way to be dumb.

It's not lazy to ask for which Jedi got buffed and get mad when I get a snarky response. You just wanted to be a **** and seem funny when you are just being a ****. It's not what you said but how you said it. I'm not a **** so don't treat me like one when I ask a simple question.

Man grow up.
  • Options

No that's like going to a restraunt, and refusing to read the menu. There's nothing wrong with asking every single item we have, but when the menu is in fingers reach I'm sure any waiter/waitress would get rather annoyed.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/72723/game-update-10-20-2016#latest
    Scroll down.

Just tell me what's on the menu! Away with this Tori-fold laminated thing on my table!
This discussion has been closed.