Who was the smart guy that found out about Fives Speed Down?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Now his speed down never hits! Thx..

Then maybe put some potency on him, like everybody else does?

Sorry, but are you all kidding me? You all do less damage on rancor cause raids tenacity went up... Therefore tmr doesnt proc as much anymore...
    Maybe add potency to your toons and you are right back where you were?

I had a talk with my guildies and some other guilds and they do all the same amounts of damage as they used to... They didnt change mods, they didnt change squads either... All they had to say was "seems like bad rng, tmr didnt proc as it usually does, so captain/rancor whatever got some more turns in! Since everybody said the same, we figure tenacity went up...

We still beat rancor in 20min, do the same amounts of damage in pretty much the same amounts of time and even if we werent, all it means is that the weaker guildies have more rancor/captain left over to deal some more damage... Whats bad about this?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    @sneeekypants
    How can you know for sure that this isn't really fives

Because I have Fives over at my house, right here, for tea.

How do you know that was really Fives and not one of the billion other clones that look just like him?

Weren't they all geneticaly modified to have individual traits? All except one — Boba.
  • Options
    Aglardae wrote: »
    My Emperor Palpatine just attacked the Rancor 10 times on my last raid. I got 100% resisted with a 96% potency. Something is definitely wrong !

I noticed mine isn't landing shock anymore without any "RESISTED" text appearing. Is this intentional? I'm not sure what's going on, but now Palpatine isn't dealing as much damage.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    MrGrips wrote: »
    i dont get it. is fives speed down broken?

@MrGrips
    In the latest update, they said that they "fixed" Fives' speed down. This has made a bunch of people do much less damage on the raid, as you can see here and on some other threads.
    It was really an unnecessary nerf to the most consistent speed down, and they might have also buffed the rancor.

Say "thanks" to all the complainers that wanted a "challenge"
  • Lgeorge
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Fodder1978 wrote: »
    Something has changed. I was running a teebo, qgj, rex, fives and dengar squad and getting 3-5mil most raids. Now I struggle to clear phase 1.

Something is going on, or I am totally jinxed. For one thing that meter seems to fill much faster even doing single attacks. What gives?

I second this. I run a similar team, (EE and phasma instead of Rex and Fives). I used to clear phase one without dengar and tenacity down with the pig taking about 4-5 turns. I now only just claw my way through phase one WITH dengar with the pig almost enraging. He seems to have much more speed and resists a lot more.

The rancors tenacity seems to be the same for me as I do use dengar so I wouldn't know otherwise. I have noticed that after the door panel he clears all debuffs apart from tenacity down. I don't know if the devs have made this known but it certainly took me by surprise.
  • Options
    Hey... it was either this or fix Teebo.
    You know this was bothering the community more.
  • Options
    Aglardae wrote: »
    My Emperor Palpatine just attacked the Rancor 10 times on my last raid. I got 100% resisted with a 96% potency. Something is definitely wrong !

I noticed mine isn't landing shock anymore without any "RESISTED" text appearing. Is this intentional? I'm not sure what's going on, but now Palpatine isn't dealing as much damage.

They made Rancor immune to shock in the update.

• Options
    Can't finish P1 since his "nerf" :(
    I say we hang the guy who found fives glitch !! (just kidding hu?)
  • Options
    I'm really starting to hate this game. Why take away his speed down ability to hit? Fun killers. Totally unfair
  • Options
    Buddly2 wrote: »
    I'm really starting to hate this game. Why take away his speed down ability to hit? Fun killers. Totally unfair

I'm still soloing rancor P1, just put more potency in fives. More troublesome is to get the tm reduction from Teebo to work.
    Also note that with the "speed down fix", now the enemies tm refill quicker
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i see alot of comments about speed down not sticking, wich is a totally unrelated issue.
    "CT-5555 "Fives"
    Fixed an issue that caused the Speed Down inflicted by "Dual DC-17 Blasters" to decrease Speed by more than intended"

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Thanks DieInFire. Also totally agree on Teebo as well. And the TM reduction should always work when he's stealthed and no longer does. Fun killers
  • Options
    This may also be relevant to your post: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/593tmu/increased_tm_from_captain_and_rancor_since_update/

I'd actually like to see some dev input on this @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon @CG_NotReallyAJedi

Something is very clearly broken since the update.
  • Options
    I fell from a sure top3 to barely top10 in my guild because of this. But I have to say that phase 1 translated from being completely boring to being somewhat interesting.
  • Options
    I changed "throw out the window" to "wag my finger"..

Better than changing it to "pull my finger". :p
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    HAHAHAHA. LMAO, best Fix ever (the one on the double tap on Five was already good but here is so much sweeter).
    Now I sit alone at the top spot in Rancor since i never used 5s. Cheers.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Fives' Speed Down seems to work on Gamorrean Captain fine. I know the Rancor's tenacity has increased but I only use Fives for Speed Down anyway, may have to pair him with Kit Fisto for Potency Up (Dengar's only 3*, can't help in a T6 raid).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    @jackTHErandom
    The problem is that people probably already have as much potency as they can on fives, teebo, whatever. You can't just say more potency, people are doing all they can. I haven't been paying much attention to how much this affects me, but I have been doing less.
    The bigger point here is why do they have to fix these minor issues that nobody knows or cares about, buff the Rancor while many guilds still haven't perfected T7, and deserve equal chance, while there are bigger bugs like Teebo's stealth (granted they did say that would be hard), Vaders basic being a lie, shock not working, and whatever is going on with Grevious and his TM.